Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy (7460 Views)

"Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by tony4u035(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
1. Assure Me You Will Not Initiate S3x When I Visit You.
Yes a lady once told me prior to her arrival that I should assure her I will not touch her when she comes. She actually wanted to know if I'm capable

2. I Feel So bored.
When you turn yourself into a clown just to put a smile on her face and she still tells you she's bored, oooooh boi, na you come sabi oooo
3. I'm feeling heat.
It's normal to feel heat inside a stuffy room condition, but it's abnormal to feel heat when the AC is at high frequency. She'd be like, please get me a hand fan, haba inside AC ? that's awkward

4. She Says No To Everything.
She says NO to movies, she says NO to checking of photo albums, she says NO to magazines, she says NO to everything. It's just one of those signs cheesy

5. She Stops Talking.
Someone who has been talking to you suddenly stopped responding to your chat, isn't that weird ?

6. She Says You Are Not R0mantic.
When men were boys, a lady visited me and uttered that statement but I never understood what she meant until she stopped visiting. When you are both in the room and she tells it to straight to your face that you are not r0mantic, then she has indirectly signal to you to do the needful

7. Please Lock The Door.
In some cases, she will tell you to lock the door with the key cos she doesn't like the noise coming from outside

8. She Checks Her WristWatch At Intervals.
If she checks her watch by intervals and keeps reminding by intervals that she will soon be going, it's just one of those signs

9. She Keeps Silent When Her Boyfriend's Pals Are Present.
Yes many of them will keep mute so as to signal to his friends that she's not feeling their presence and that they should bleep off

10 She Rejects Your Permission.
Not every guy is way too forward to make moves. However, some might take permission before making moves. For example, the guy asks, "please can I kiss you ?", she replies " I don't know" ooooooh boi na you come know ooooo cool

Guys feel free to add yours cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by lordkit3(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Read more steps here click http://doncareblog.ga
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by northvietnam(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sin every where, am a virgin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by tony4u035(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Any proof of ur virginity?
northvietnam:
Sin every where, am a virgin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by sayyid(m): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
wen u ask her wat will she like to eat or drink and she says later

wen she comes to ur aous and sits down on ur bed. omo watin do ur chair?

wen u jst touch her and she com rest for ur body as if u draw her omo no dulling ooo

no b me type dos tinz oo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by northvietnam(m): 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
tony4u035:
Any proof of ur virginity?
yes naaaaah
Ask my girl friend , she can testify & prove my virginity .
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Wen d youths are sex crazy, we hve no oda options dan d old men embezzling our funds. Another waste of my MB

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by tony4u035(m): 12:33am On Jan 14, 2016
So na who come impregnate ur girl friend?
northvietnam:

yes naaaaah

Ask my girl friend , she can testify & prove my virginity .
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by asadike(f): 12:54am On Jan 14, 2016
Let's get it done, i want to fork u.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by RoastedCorn(m): 1:08am On Jan 14, 2016
for those of us that are virgins . . . we just come here to observe

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by EzePromoe: 1:30am On Jan 14, 2016
Perverts everywhere sad
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by kirchofff(m): 1:41am On Jan 14, 2016
undecided
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by Qualer: 1:48am On Jan 14, 2016
asadike:

na so dem take dey arrange you sharp sharp, that's nice!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by asadike(f): 1:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Qualer:

na so dem take dey arrange you sharp sharp, that's nice!
You hypocrite, how dare u judge me? U think its every woman that pretend? I just bore my mind, die if u dont like it.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by Qualer: 2:04am On Jan 14, 2016
asadike:
You hypocrite, how dare u judge me? U think its every woman that pretend? I just bore my mind, die if u dont like it.

will you kip kwayet there!!!!
since you are not a hypocrite, when i dey collect my own share of the 'cake' so i can stop being a hypocrite grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by kalu01(m): 2:29am On Jan 14, 2016
I am feeling sleeping. that 1 dey ring bell for my ear
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by spafu(m): 3:18am On Jan 14, 2016
asadike:
What!!!"? Is that how you go straight to the point with your guy? Hmmmm.
Seriously I wouldn't mind getting it down too.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by ifeanyi83(m): 5:11am On Jan 14, 2016
asadike:

Gbam!!!...Straight to the point.... wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by northvietnam(m): 5:46am On Jan 14, 2016
Jamb qeushion grin
tony4u035:
So na who come impregnate ur girl friend?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by cruzita(f): 5:56am On Jan 14, 2016
undecided una don pray before una enter nairaland this morning?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by cruzita(f): 5:57am On Jan 14, 2016
op some girls no get time to waste dem go tell u whole ha
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by tony4u035(m): 6:18am On Jan 14, 2016
These aree d kind of ladie I love taking serious,because dem no get time for pretence. Plz contact me asap let's start something 2geda. No jokes, its for real! Whatssap: 07032742778
asadike:
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by tony4u035(m): 6:20am On Jan 14, 2016
Dats d real deal bae, no time to waste.
cruzita:
op some girls no get time to waste dem go tell u whole ha
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by decode55(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2016
You're just looking for excuses to _rape a young lady.

So, in your _retarded mind, if a lady visits you at your place & at a point during her stay, gets lost in thought & momentarily forgets to reply your "chats", you'll start thinking she wants you to lash her?

I pity our Nigerian youths.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by murphyibiam15(m): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2016
tony4u035:
These aree d kind of ladie I love taking serious,because dem no get time for pretence. Plz contact me asap let's start something 2geda. No jokes, its for real! Whatssap: 07032742778
guy e be like u be yoruba guy...i just de joke oo
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by luvguy(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2016
tony4u035:
shameless tin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by jetage1(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2016
tony4u035:
1. Assure Me You Will Not Initiate S3x When I Visit You.
Yes a lady once told me prior to her arrival that I should assure her I will not touch her when she comes. She actually wanted to know if I'm capable

2. I Feel So bored.
When you turn yourself into a clown just to put a smile on her face and she still tells you she's bored, oooooh boi, na you come sabi oooo
3. I'm feeling heat.
It's normal to feel heat inside a stuffy room condition, but it's abnormal to feel heat when the AC is at high frequency. She'd be like, please get me a hand fan, haba inside AC ? that's awkward

4. She Says No To Everything.
She says NO to movies, she says NO to checking of photo albums, she says NO to magazines, she says NO to everything. It's just one of those signs cheesy

5. She Stops Talking.
Someone who has been talking to you suddenly stopped responding to your chat, isn't that weird ?

6. She Says You Are Not R0mantic.
When men were boys, a lady visited me and uttered that statement but I never understood what she meant until she stopped visiting. When you are both in the room and she tells it to straight to your face that you are not r0mantic, then she has indirectly signal to you to do the needful

7. Please Lock The Door.
In some cases, she will tell you to lock the door with the key cos she doesn't like the noise coming from outside

8. She Checks Her WristWatch At Intervals.
If she checks her watch by intervals and keeps reminding by intervals that she will soon be going, it's just one of those signs

9. She Keeps Silent When Her Boyfriend's Pals Are Present.
Yes many of them will keep mute so as to signal to his friends that she's not feeling their presence and that they should bleep off

10 She Rejects Your Permission.
Not every guy is way too forward to make moves. However, some might take permission before making moves. For example, the guy asks, "please can I kiss you ?", she replies " I don't know" ooooooh boi na you come know ooooo cool

Guys feel free to add yours cool
what was ur answer to 1 above
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by Jewelnutch: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2016
1. If she's on hawain, vintage or any kind of shirt, she'll unbutton like two spaces for free view.
2. Her eyes will be halfclosed and almost sleep-lidded like she is in the afterlife.
3. She starts breathing unevenly when you touch her by mistake.
4. If you watch too much teen wolf or paranormal movies, you should be able to sniff her hormones raging and frying like akara in the air.
5. Some girls believe pulling a guy's hair turns him on, on the contrary, it does in some ways though it doesn't really.
(Normally, hanging out with a girl you've been wanting to bleep in your house is a major turn on) So, keep the hair fetish to yourself and just say "Fuckkk me, boy".

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by tony4u035(m): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2016
Ofcusmy answer was NO, but wen she comes and exhibits d remaining 9 dat means she's in for it.
jetage1:
what was ur answer to 1 above
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by Oyiboman69: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2016
number 8 is a shiny truth.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by Ibroboss(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
11. Bring out her phone,go to text message menu and type "hey bae we need some privacy" and give you the phone to read it grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy by Mcowubaba: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oga forget that no 8 oo
Wen dem d check time at intervals na bcuz say dem wan go, or the guy de bore them

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Cry Aloud For Help Over Her Watery And Sagging Breast (picture ) / Babes Front Boobs In Traditional Dance- See Photos / Say NO To Cucumber, Use Carrot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.