Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Policemen To Begin Strike On March 28th! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen To Begin Strike On March 28th! (20492 Views)

Fuel Price: NLC To Begin Strike Wednesday / March 28th Election: Identify The Ballot Boxes - Pix / GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen To Begin Strike On March 28th! by double0seven(m): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
It is so clear; only an idiotic ignoramus or an hypocritical shameless paid agent will come here and argue otherwise: Jonathan and PDP are the ones behind this police strike. They are "sha" looking for any and every way to scuttle the March 2015 elections.

It's is my sincere prayers that Almighty God will disgrace all these slave-masters of the masses.

And by the way, anyone that listens to what this BARCANISTA of a fellow has to say deserves to have his HEAD examined, dissected and operated upon in a psychiatric ward in order to correct the abnormally.
Re: Policemen To Begin Strike On March 28th! by mightycrown1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
another plot to postpone the forthcoming election, we understand the trick. it wont work.

vote for change

Re: Policemen To Begin Strike On March 28th! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Has GEJ buried his sister yet?

Last election date was postponed because GEJ decided to begin fighting Boko Haram on the date of the elections.
Now police have decided to start their strike on the new date for the elections meaning elections would be militarised and would unlikely to e free and fair, if it is not postponed again.

APC should set up a parallel government immediately and keep it in place until such time that free and fair elections are conducted and the winner sworn in.
mightycrown1:
another plot to postpone the forthcoming election, we understand the trick. it wont work.

vote for change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen To Begin Strike On March 28th! by Blanc8(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Very, very unimportant. We won't miss them.
. Asin eh...
Re: Policemen To Begin Strike On March 28th! by musachara: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
omenka:
www.nytimes.com/2002/02/02/world/nigeria-calls-out-army-after-police-strike-declares-mutiny.html

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1796794.stm

www.nycop.com/Jun_00/The_Police_Strike/body_the_police_strike.html

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore_police_strike
This is what I call "educating a perpetual ignorant dude"

Now, what else do you have to tell me

This is what I call "educating a perpetual ignorant dude"
Re: Policemen To Begin Strike On March 28th! by billyG(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
I saw d leprous hand of PDP in this,dey are not ready 4 a free & fair election,oh lord destroy d evil one frm our nation.
Re: Policemen To Begin Strike On March 28th! by callmenow: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

Shup up when those soliders comitted mutiny your type said they should go scot free.

I am wondering whether your pusillanimity betrays your ignoble stup1dity or your inherent and innate self servicing traits?
Re: Policemen To Begin Strike On March 28th! by ochisman(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
if u think NPF is unimportant to us then wait until they go on strike. that's when u will know how important NPF is to Nigerians, mind u, am not a policeman, neither any member of my family, but truth need be told.
Blanc8:
they don't know, how unimportant they are..
Re: Policemen To Begin Strike On March 28th! by Blanc8(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
ochisman:
if u think NPF is unimportant to us then wait until they go on strike. that's when u will know how important NPF is to Nigerians, mind u, am not a policeman, neither any member of my family, but truth need be told.
*Yimu*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks / Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General / PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.