Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt (53504 Views)

Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) / Photos From Didi Ekanem's Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by guttentag(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2015
What's she feeling like, stinking asshole

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by killuminati(m): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2015
One word, 'B'itch!'
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2015
Twaci:
She aint the largest!

You should see mine lipsrsealed
shuuuuu,hmmmm share ur pix wit us lets see urs and believe u.
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by buskie13(m): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Nkechi wey Dey Sell 'Okpa' For Main Road ?
u sabi am too

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by missstella(f): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2015
sauceny:

It concerns you,or aren't you a girl no more¿...When all you guyz do is get bothered about your titt,hipz & butt size in front of a mirror.
I don't care if her ass is big or small it won't keep food on my table

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by eightsin(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2015
delishpot:
lipsrsealed so, na her nyansh she dey use do talent ba? She no get anything better to give the world than her nyansh ba?

With her short legs and body

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by JEITO: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Girl, wat you actually need is bigger brain that worktongue

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Philadelphia: 9:34am On Mar 03, 2015
buskie13:
shït tank...she never see some Igbo girls/Yoruba girls yansh?

her own na peanut for where Nkechi own dey
You got me laughing. grin

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by naijaboiy: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2015
prettyjo:
Lolzz.
its good.
wink

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by StunnazJay(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2015
Pleasee... Don't tow that line with her.

Twaci:
She aint the largest!

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by misfab(f): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol naaaah I aint grin
shocked so wats with d mechie onu thing? u learnt?

nice

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by buskie13(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2015
Philadelphia:

You got me laughing. grin
u are welcome
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by suruwilliams(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2015
Twaci:
She aint the largest!

if your own pass that one na wahala
grin

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by naijaboiy: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2015
misfab:

shocked so wats with d mechie onu thing? u learnt?

nice
Yea I learnt grin
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by tk4rd: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Help move this thread to lalasticlala grin.
Aaaahahahahahahahahahaahaha... So, Lalasticlala has now become the name of the prestigious mansion.?

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by zeusdgrt(m): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2015
DrAify:
undecided lipsrsealed
. Hi doc aify i hv a sensitive question for U 07032399448 whatsapp
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
It tells how much mankind has reduced itself. Yansh!, located at the back of the man has turned to be the main focus. it is unfortunate especially to the black man that is crawling while others are flying to moon and mars!

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by lolaxavier(m): 10:01am On Mar 03, 2015
Bwelz:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
It tells how much mankind has reduced itself. Yansh!, located at the back of the man has turned to be the main focus. it is unfortunate especially to the black man that is crawling while others are flying to moon and mars!

Very funny...so true.

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by lolaxavier(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2015
All these ones na butt? Come to Ghana and see yanshes. I'm already having stiff neck because of turning and looking... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by 989900: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2015
Mtchewwww!

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by delishpot: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. So, she never repeated clothes in school. Wowww! What an achievement!

For the benefit of those who do not know what class or grade you graduated with, please could you just scan a copy of your original certificate and post it here?

Yes, we agree, guys like your butt, but there was no need to tell us that in four or more years that you spent in school,you never repeated clothes.

Na this kain babe dey make some girls for university enter hustling business.smh

Spot on. Saying she wore the cloth 5 times was too plenty. She need new maga sha, she dey post advert. Atleast any maga that falls for her will know that she is high maintanance babe. Even in Uni, she never wore same cloth twice. grin

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by delishpot: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Decryptor:

Bros forget o! If you are fvcking a girl with big nyash missionary style with her legs wide open, there is this kind of cusion effect you will feel around your pelvic area while thrusting in and out. And then from the back especially when you are suspended, the butt cheeks will add to the sensation on the base of your "staff-of-office" while the upper part is in her tunnel which will make you see the gates of heaven while "coming". You rarely experience this from girls with average or small butts.

#TeamBigNyash4Life cool

Ha ha, we agree to all. But you nor feel say when woman believe say na only her nyansh naim make people see as her talent and offer to humanity, naim be say wahala don dey o. Imagine if you give her rice to cook, she show you fat nyansh, you give her car to drive she put fat nyansh for steering, you dey find ya phone, na fat nyansh dem turn to show you, haba, nyansh is a private matter nau, wey be say people go take their hand dey happy for the owner and not the owner pushing the nyansh in peoples faces.plus too much nyansh dey tire person quick mana! Such a woman can easily wound o. Anyhoe, as e be say she want us to see her nyansh, make she also let people touch and snap with her nyansh too. Afterall na so corsey dey takr her bobby get her daily bread. She flaunts and allows people to feel them. Shiooor to babes like them sha. They better cover up and start better trade.

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Rajjah(f): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2015
she funny sha
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by roladex(f): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2015
For ur mouth watering delicious cake.sponge,vanila chocolate marble red velvet coconut carrot cake ice creamcakes,contact roladex cakes and confectioneries, tranning also available.08022709471 08026401152 08100103691.we also deliver at ur door step.
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by krixtopee: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2015
delishpot:
lipsrsealed so, na her nyansh she dey use do talent ba? She no get anything better to give the world than her nyansh ba?
We appreciate and welcome our esteemed customers on this third day of the third month in this glorious year 2015. do remember to like our page www.facebook.com/accessorys and place your orders and have them delivered to you within and outside Lagos. our stocks are trendy, up to date and interestingly affordable.
CONTACT US @ 6 JAMES ROBERTSON ROAD , OFF AKERELE ROAD , SURULERE LAGOS
OR
15A, ALARA STREET , ONIKE , BEHIND QUEEN'S COLLEGE , SABO , LAGOS

07083284530,08171118196, 08093363139, 08020940888, 07082625719, 08169566711,
2559AF97, 2B73E41E, 2A2FFD9F, 2B6714A4, 2AFEB4A9,

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2015
delishpot:
hehehe, u just dey stress d word 'nyansh'

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2015
missstella:
I don't care if her ass is big or small it won't keep food on my table

Sista chill....I know the feel of "i don't care" as well,when deep down you care & might end up hating yourself for not having an attractive asset/body,cos you also know that same feeling if no guy do admire nor come toasting you as a girl.
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by honymexs: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2015
I don't see anything special in her butt,probably you guys might just overlook when seeing in person.

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by mudiana(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2015
she did not repeat clothes in school? lol...didi ekanem u re wonderful o! if u went to school for 4 yrs,dat means you had 1460 pairs of clothes.is either u shop for okrika at obalende or u shop for aba made at Onitsha.thumbs up all the same.come collect award pls....standing ovation.

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2015
Phewww Mehn she is so endowed cool

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2015
Now, that's what I call.. "Ass'nal" !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” / Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.