Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt (53505 Views)

Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) / Photos From Didi Ekanem's Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2015
jemimaa01:
so what if her butt is big does that change the fact that I won't be able to run the gen today because of fuel scarcity pls she should move jare..angry
LOL... Girls are not smiling this day. grin
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Bowaley17(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2015
Shiiit bag...
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by 9jatatafo(m): 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Twaci:
She aint the largest!

You should see mine lipsrsealed

Rushed to check your profile hoping to see very big nyansh but I say nothing though you are very beautiful girl.

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by enomakos(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Twaci:
She aint the largest!

really post ur make i see

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by 9jatatafo(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
She for sample her kpekus join na, so that we for NL go know if na the real one or na photoshopped kpekus. Rubbish, na nyansh competition she want abi? Make she go meet Mrs Tools
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Hamzatd: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]go to hell, how does your yhanch take pay my school fees.

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by temmypotter(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
jnrbayano:

You will get many PMs for your comment when this topic is eventually put on the homepage.

Trust me.
yh...d age-long trick 2 get attention..

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by ignis: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Does the butt pay her bills?

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by krixtopee: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
killuminati:
One word, 'B'itch!'
Have it as stylish as you want. like our page www.facebook.com/sognicateringservices and place your orders.
CONTACT US @ 6 JAMES ROBERTSON ROAD , OFF AKERELE ROAD , SURULERE LAGOS
OR
15A, ALARA STREET , ONIKE , BEHIND QUEEN'S COLLEGE , SABO , LAGOS
07083284530,08171118196, 08093363139, 08020940888, 07082625719, 08169566711,
2559AF97, 2B73E41E, 2A2FFD9F, 2B6714A4, 2AFEB4A9,
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Temptee101(m): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Twaci:
She aint the largest!

Show us picture oooo
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by francizy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Twaci:
She aint the largest!

Where is it na?? undecided

All I see on you display is the face of a smallie angry
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by phlamesG: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Twaci:
She aint the largest!

what are waiting 4? Lets see
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by tchino26(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
jnrbayano:

You will get many PMs for your comment when this topic is eventually put on the homepage.

Trust me.
can't wait 2 c urs
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by missstella(f): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
sauceny:

Sista chill....I know the feel of "i don't care" as well,when deep down you care & might end up hating yourself for not having an attractive asset/body,cos you also know that same feeling if no guy do admire nor come toasting you as a girl.
hehehehehehehehehe bro abeg I no dey brag I no get u hear u don win but I still dey maintain say her nyansh no fit put food on my table
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by jzdoberman: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nigerian girls are the WORST in making love with...No style, No reaction, No no how to kiss, Dirty & concentrated smelly puxsy. They should go learn from other African girls; Ghana Kenya Tanzania Mali etc.
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by victorazy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Thank you sir!

I'm not igbo tho.

And you can go back to the days of our fore-fathers if this generation don tire you cheesy

Ye! U tried sha!
Sorry for the blash!
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by abdul123(m): 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want
CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY. If you want
change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things
involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP. If
you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two
things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are
naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r
going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two
things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or
you remain. If you leave this country you are save but if you
remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by Philadelphia: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
roladex:
For ur mouth watering delicious cake.sponge,vanila chocolate marble red velvet coconut carrot cake ice creamcakes,contact roladex cakes and confectioneries, tranning also available.08022709471 08026401152 08100103691.we also deliver at ur door step.
People dey talk yansh matter here you self dey carry cake dey come.
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by bigmazi: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
She's actually got her future behind her back
Re: Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt by mikron(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
why do ladies always turn around to show their butt while taking photos? from pouting to butt photos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed / Unilag Students Break Reekado Bank's Windscreen After Performance (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.