Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 - Travel (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (892960 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (333) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ynkthomas: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Is there anyone travelling to the States between now and Friday? Please PM me. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by koko83: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
ewa2014:
Don't know about close to New York but in New York, I checked the following out "Kings County, Brooklyn, Queens Medical Center in Queens, Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, New York Hospital in Queens, I even went to wyckoff heights in Brooklyn and then finally settled for Mercy Medical Center in Long Island as their pricing was direct and straight forward (not so cheap but well, I have family less than 20mins to the hospital, so it was my best bet)

For c-section,just have well above 10k -12k dollars...

Most of the hospitals give discount for self paying patients...

Feel free to research on them.

All the best.

Cc: @tosyn2baby
Hello @ ewa2014. pls what is wyckoff charges like. I intend using them and got a quote of 6500 for normal delivery and 10000 for cs. Is that the same quote they gave you

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ewa2014: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
@kolo8. Yes that was the same quote they gave me... But not to knock their hussle sha, the neighborhood was too ghetto...so I couldn't use the place..LoL.

koko83:

Hello @ ewa2014. pls what is wyckoff charges like. I intend using them and got a quote of 6500 for normal delivery and 10000 for cs. Is that the same quote they gave you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by dyout: 5:47am On Jul 01, 2015
DeeandGLady:

Hi ozycy please kindly send me a sample letter of the consent letter for the Nigerian Visa, you already have my email address, but I will send you a mail now. Thanks

Please forward the sample letter to me. Check ur PM
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by dyout: 6:11am On Jul 01, 2015
I did my research around Dallas. The cheapest I got was Texas regional medical center Sunnyvale. You can do ur research for more info and doctors quote

siltspicy:
Please can anyone recommend a good doctor and a good hospital to give birth in Dallas and how much it cost? Thanks... smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by siltspicy: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2015
dyout: thanks a lot do u have an idea of what they charge for delivery?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by siltspicy: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2015
dyout:

I did my research around Dallas. The cheapest I got was Texas regional medical center Sunnyvale. You can do ur research for more info and doctors quote
dyout:

thanks a lot do u have an idea of what they charge for delivery?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by bisilola: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Hello house,
Y'all looking for ticket,contact me.You can email me odunayomide@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by glassy2606(f): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
House please does anyone have the email I can reach justwise on.A mail or number will be appreciated.thanks all
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by deri20: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Good day all. Please my sister us visa was cancelled at POE in Abu Dhabi because she carried her educational certificates along. She was equally delayed for 3days at the airport. Please house what is her chance of winning the case if she contact a lawyer. She said she was kept in an hotel with meal ticket before returning her to Lagos. I warned her not to fly Ethiad.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by xyzabcuo: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Her chances are like 50:50 with a good lawyer though.

Why did she have to travel with her educational records? It's not wrong but that may give cbp officials the idea she is travelling for other purposes she didn't declare. Such things should be checked in if she must travel with them.. and you know those people there may be overzealous as they don't see much traffic

Sorry about that. just an uncessary wahala.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nogen: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
deri20:
Good day all. Please my sister us visa was cancelled at POE in Abu Dhabi because she carried her educational certificates along. She was equally delayed for 3days at the airport. Please house what is her chance of winning the case if she contact a lawyer. She said she was kept in an hotel with meal ticket before returning her to Lagos. I warned her not to fly Ethiad.

Why did she travel with her educational certificates? Were they not safe in Nigeria? The act simply shows she isn't planning to return after delivery. The documents she should be seen carrying along are her burden of proof, indicating she's truly going for child delivery and not job hunting.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by helovesme(f): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
shawlar:

I wonder what bachangel finally decided on....
I'm just wondering cos I also have the same reservations/dificulties making up my mind on the whole US birth thingy

have you made up your mind on this US birth thingy?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
i totally agree with you...

going with edu certs signifies shes planning to job hunt as a source of income hence her plan of staying back illegally and not to return back to home country
Nogen:

Why did she travel with her educational certificates? Were they not safe in Nigeria? The act simply shows she isn't planning to return after delivery. The documents she should be seen carrying along are her burden of proof, indicating she's truly going for child delivery and not job hunting.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by zeezahbee(f): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
deri20:
Certificate and delivery ? Two unlike pole. The chances a lawyer will win this is 1%. Which mouth will the lawyer use to fight it.

This is a great mistake. The question again is your sister truly going for delivery or staying ?

Well etihad or delta or united, all Na same. It would have even been worst if she flew delta or unite and landed on USA soil. They will surely mess her up and cancel her without prejudice.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by legendsmother(f): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hi house, my husband and I are planning to have our baby in d US, so am wondering when u are planning to have a baby in d US when u have never being their before what kind of visa wud u apply for? My friend gave birth in mongomery alabaama some yr's ago but we lost contact pls has any1 used that place?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by nefertitiram: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
deri20:

Jeeesus! Why did she do that? What even happened to scanning to dropbox if she needed to have the documents? This case is hard o! It's a dicy situation because the documents made her an "immigration risk" ( seeking a job/education when she's travelling on a visitor's visa)

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Tvegas(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
glassy2606:
House please does anyone have the email I can reach justwise on.A mail or number will be appreciated.thanks all
Na my boy, Dont stress yourself if he doesn't answer. He lives at number 5, ojuelegba street........ i can take you to him. grin

Just clocking in: Who is the next to born or go oversea.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by cgese: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
legendsmother:
Hi house, my husband and I are planning to have our baby in d US, so am wondering when u are planning to have a baby in d US when u have never being their before what kind of visa wud u apply for? My friend gave birth in mongomery alabaama some yr's ago but we lost contact pls has any1 used that place?

Hello legendsmother. I sent you a PM
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
zeezahbee:
Certificate and delivery ? Two unlike pole. The chances a lawyer will win this is 1%. Which mouth will the lawyer use to fight it.

This is a great mistake. The question again is your sister truly going for delivery or staying ?

Well etihad or delta or united, all Na same. It would have even been worst if she flew delta or unite and landed on USA soil. They will surely mess her up and cancel her without prejudice.
she didn't say she was going to give birth, I don't think the lady in question was going to give birth
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by cgese: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
legendsmother:

I gave birth in Montgomery as well last year and I had a very very good experience. I used Baptist South Hospital. Though I wont recommend that particular hospital to anybody because it is expensive compared to other hospitals around. They charge 2800 per day excluding all other bills. So basically if you are able to stay a day, then lucky you but if you have a cs then you are in for a very huge bill.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by egwon: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
legendsmother:
Used Vaughan hospital in alabama. Was a very great experience.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by bisilola: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
deri20:

What exact reason did she give for taking her certificates along? Let's start from there.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by legendsmother(f): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
@egwon @cgese thanks so much ur reply just made me @ ease lol.

I replied u guys pm also pls check ur box
Thanks so much
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by koko83: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
please does anyone know where i can PTA. i need it urgently
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by zeezahbee(f): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
chloe7:
she didn't say she was going to give birth, I don't think the lady in question was going to give birth
I for fear, then she posted in the wrong thread
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Remen: 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Fidelity Bank quote author=koko83 post=35367368]please does anyone know where i can PTA. i need it urgently[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
zeezahbee:
I for fear, then she posted in the wrong thread
she posted it on the visit visa blog too..... lol
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by deri20: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
bisilola:

What exact reason did she give for taking her certificates along? Let's start from there.

She said she just felt like doing it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by spagg56: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hi house, am a new user.pls any body gone to newyork to give birth in recent times, advice on hospital to use and the expenses plus u can share your POE experience. Am due to go in September so I would knw aw much am looking at.
thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by back2dmatter: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
try Diamond bank, Keystone or Fidelity bank

koko83:
please does anyone know where i can PTA. i need it urgently
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by koko83: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Remen:
Fidelity Bank quote author=koko83 post=35367368]please does anyone know where i can PTA. i need it urgently

fidelity is saying i need to operate my account for atleast 6mth

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (333)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.