Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now (1976 Views)

PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now / Electoral Fraud Going On Now In Imo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by godwinkessi: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2015
I'm posting this on this section now because I want to save several people from the so called Coca-Cola promotion fraudsters.

Pls beware of this numbers 09036029976 and 08077325927!

The sent me this message this morning; " Congratulations! You've won N950,000 in the ongoing Coca cola Buy and drink bonanza to Nigeria. No(ticket) call cash office: 009234903602996 for claims."

When I called them they were sounding fraudulently. When I now started seeking for their address, he started raining insults on me!

Let the authorities help fetch this guys before the do the worst to ignorant citizens of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by godwinkessi: 8:44am On Mar 03, 2015
Bruno419 read this. Lalasticlala pls do the needful. Seun pls you've saved a million Nigerians, do it again this morning!
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by adonisNEW(m): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2015
Thanks op. God bless you.
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by SuperSuave(m): 8:46am On Mar 03, 2015
O.p sef like awoof...lol. Nigerians and free money. The only thing that would make someone older than you call you boss grin
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by menix(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2015
Oga re u new in Nigeria, abi u skool 4 france.

Dis aint new uncle, infact any1 dat falls for dat shii belongs to d family of Homo-erectus...

Wait till u get called up nd d person tells u everything abt ursef then u will stop sending CV.

2 Likes

Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by smakati(m): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2015
godwinkessi:
I'm posting this on this thread now because I want to save several people from the so called Coca-Cola promotion fraudsters.

The sent me this message this morning; " Congratulations! You've won N950,000 in the ongoing Coca cola Buy and drink bonanza to Nigeria. No(ticket) call cash office: 009234903602996 for claims."

When I called them they were sounding fraudulently. When I now started seeking for their address, he started raining insults on me!

Let the authorities help fetch this guys before the do the worst to ignorant citizens of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Only learners will fall for such. Reminds me of when swindlers called me and they were like 'its your uncle from london' I asked for a name and they said 'ahn ahn don't you remember my voice, oya guess' unfortunately for the swindler I was having a bad day at the office, I didn't even know I could cuss that way, even the chap from the next office came to see why I was using bad language on the phone. Awon ti won o ni sori re.
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 03, 2015
Welcome to lagos...grin grin
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2015
who'll fall for dis before...
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2015
Abegiiiii..... Na new thing undecided
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by redvektor(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2015
SuperSuave:
O.p sef like awoof...lol. Nigerians and free money. The only thing that would make someone older than you call you boss grin
lol bad guy @ o.p u sef Bleep up you com day go ask them for address u for jos tel them to kip the moni but make them use 400 naira from the moni send u card
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2015
This one na Local, and na only local village people go fall for am
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by lanicky(f): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2015
Lmao...
OP self wan reap where him no sow.

Did u partake in any Promo whatsoever? grin

Thanks anyways....we would be more careful.
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by SuperSuave(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2015
redvektor:
lol bad guy @ o.p u sef Bleep up you com day go ask them for address u for jos tel them to kip the moni but make them use 400 naira from the moni send u card
yhahaha lmao Sharp guy
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by bruno419(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2015
Where z buhari
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by ITbomb(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2015
That is why they target greedy people like you.
You called to claim money that you didn't even participate. Intelligent people see these every day and just ignore it. So don't make noise because someone used your head

godwinkessi:
I'm posting this on this section now because I want to save several people from the so called Coca-Cola promotion fraudsters.
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by Hollawaley(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2015
I have seen it b4 nd i deleted the msg instantly. They re scammers looking to extort greedy pple like the op. Where you no sow, you wan reap shio.
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by Nutase: 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
angry
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by godwinkessi: 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
lanicky:
Lmao...
OP self wan reap where him no sow.

Did u partake in any Promo whatsoever? grin

Thanks anyways....we would be more careful.

They said the number was given to them by MTN that I recharged so much last week.
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by godwinkessi: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
ITbomb:
That is why they target greedy people like you.
You called to claim money that you didn't even participate. Intelligent people see these every day and just ignore it. So don't make noise because someone used your head

I knew before that it was fraud! I only called so I can really show them they're stupid!
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by Blackfire(m): 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
the last guy who try to dupe me,is now*__*
Re: A Deadly Fraud Going On Right Now by lanicky(f): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
godwinkessi:

They said the number was given to them by MTN that I recharged so much last week.

Stop talking like a baby jare...is it Mtn & Coca-cola promo...lwkm cheesy

Wetin concern Mtn with coca-cola?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News From Rivers INEC! / The 2015 Macabre Elections In Rivers State: Amaechi’s Magic Wand To The Rescue / Jonathan Deprived EFCC Of Funds –lamorde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.