Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,267 members, 7,957,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber (27276 Views)

Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter / Boko Haram Bomber Boy Caught By CJTF In Borno State (Photos) / Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by 71degree: 8:46am On Mar 04, 2015
kay1one2:
Ban hijab! Islam too as a stretch!
see d mouth....will solve d problem...I dnt blame u....dopemu
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2015
chrisviral:

Yet here you still are.
I have already pointed out what I had to point out, take it, cool, don't take it, cool,
I avoided your question because there was no need to, clearly you don't understand what sarcasm is, pointing a sarcastic statement, does does not mean that you praise or is against the statement.
Let's move on to the next issue, M done here.

. . . . . . . .and clearly, comprehension is not your strongest point!!
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by kay1one2(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2015
71degree:
see d mouth....will solve d problem...I dnt blame u....dopemu

Go and get breakfast. Hungry riffraff!
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
You need to stop drinking so much. We taught you how to read, write and walk around clothed now you're claiming the English language?

What the hell is Nigerian English? Is that what President Jonathan and his wife speak?

P.S: why are your posts always laced with "...."? You need to learn how to use it properly.

. . . . . .like I said, all need to just go through a history of your post(s) to laugh at you . . . . . . . . . . Mr American . . . . . . . . .insecure riff rat
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Analorgue(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Actually, I would disagree by saying an overwhelming majority of your population are actually deranged and insane. I mean, look, yall still trying to reelect President Jonathan and his dancing, singing, illiterate clown of a wife. Added to this obvious case of lunacy, is that in over 100yrs yall still dont have electricity, good roads, quality education, proper healthcare system or even jobs for your teeming unemployed populace, yet you clap for and hail those that have subjected your past, present and future generations to a life of hopelessness and poverty.

So, No Sir, I disagree, if we are looking for deranged e-diots one would have to book a flight to MMA, not JFK.
and what makes you think an OVERWHELMING majority are looking to re-elect president jonathan? And who says i clap for our past failed leaders? Thats what happens when ignorant folks abroad take to shallow analysis. And i don't have beefs with non-nigerians, i have beefs with m.orons who ironically think they are smart both in and out of nigeria. As we obviously do not need ur ignorant opinions, u myt like to take ur gate-crashing to ur perfect country or to another country that gives a damn about what you think of them. kapish?. By the way, ur perfect educational system did not make u understand 'void' CAN also mean 'completely lacking' Exactly what i'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by donspero(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2015
Tandullceblog:

They said suspected. Since she had been caught, at least, they should have done an investigation first.

Shatap jor if u have lost as little as ur dog or chicken u also would be on edge, investigation my yash, how many headline have u seen, dat shows how dis stupid group enter stations and prison 2 free der colleagues.... ur a suspect self, mob reaction pls on dis stupid waste of skin...
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by chrisviral(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . .and clearly, comprehension is not your strongest point!!

grin cheesy grin
And I wonder how we have been conversing since cheesy grin
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:32am On Mar 05, 2015
K
Analorgue:
and what makes you think an OVERWHELMING majority are looking to re-elect president jonathan? And who says i clap for our past failed leaders? Thats what happens when ignorant folks abroad take to shallow analysis. And i don't have beefs with non-nigerians, i have beefs with m.orons who ironically think they are smart both in and out of nigeria. As we obviously do not need ur ignorant opinions, u myt like to take ur gate-crashing to ur perfect country or to another country that gives a damn about what you think of them. kapish?. By the way, ur perfect educational system did not make u understand 'void' CAN also mean 'completely lacking' Exactly what i'm saying.
Yap, Yap, Yap......

"Void" in the context you used it was wrong.
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
tociano009:
born throw way
you need a life...
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by tociano009(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
dondemex:
you need a life...
ok sir
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
tociano009:
ok sir
That's my boy...
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by tociano009(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
dondemex:
That's my boy...
you get mouth
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
tociano009:
you get mouth
Ja bosse
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I am sorry. I didn't know you are a lady. I apologize.

It's cool
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
donspero:

Shatap jor if u have lost as little as ur dog or chicken u also would be on edge, investigation my yash, how many headline have u seen, dat shows how dis stupid group enter stations and prison 2 free der colleagues.... ur a suspect self, mob reaction pls on dis stupid waste of skin...

Ok
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
chrisviral:

They don't actually get the sarcasm grin cheesy
ROFLMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth / Osinbajo & His Wife, Dolapo Arrive Eagle Square For Buhari’s Inauguration / MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.