Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? (12674 Views)

My Penis Is A Disability,no Woman Wants To Be With Me - Man With Largest Cassava / Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? / Can You Date Someone 12 Years Older Or Younger Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by owolawitola(f): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Its what's inside that counts. So yeah

3 Likes

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by wonlasewonimi: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2015
It's no problem I have dated someone that I used to roll like drum everywhere we go.

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Hollawaley(m): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Oh lawd, this cant be mi --ffwd-- it depends on the type of dis ability.
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2015
steppin:

Yes or no would be a good answer.

If I say 'depends' isn't that to some extent a 'yes'?

Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by ikenna374(m): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2015
Hell yeah, if and only if money is involved. 046
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Janiobi(m): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2015
Lord or no Lord, I no go marry except there is real cahs involved I'm talking about billions not million oh. Then I go marry her and love her with all my new credited accounts cool cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 03, 2015
Iyowuski:

funny you
this could be still water

For you, nice. cheesy
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Reaper231(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2015
The real question should be would you love someone to date and love you if you had a disability?

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by cupidFlint(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2015
Same thing I've been tryna' ask maself....buh yhu never can tell love could be a bitch a'times.
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by StunnazJay(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2015
Honestly speaking, it would be difficult for me to date someone with a disability.

When I say disability, I mean someone with a pronounced disability for instance someone who is lame or someone who had polio.

I'm saying this based on my current level of understanding, acceptance and comfort.
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by allanphash7(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2015
Sure

If only she no get hunch back
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by ijecks(f): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2015
still thinking but mental disabilty remains the worst of its kind
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Dyt(f): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2015
Is my dear TPIA disabled in anyway?
I think I want her like that

But really what's physical disability when he's got a pure hrt, is Cobhams not blind but he married the finest woman with the purest of love *forget money cos that's not all the matters*
Did tolu not marry seun the guy that has one and half leg?

Just gimmme that man that loves me deeper than the sea and ofcus loving him in return then the world is do beneath us.

*singing labyrinth ft emeli sande - beneath ur beautiful*

3 Likes

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2015
emusmith:

Can the Lord lead in that direction?

I thought He only leads us beside still waters? undecided
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Tomasboy(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2015
emusmith:

On?

Cash?

undecided
cash, yeah I think undecided
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2015
EggovinMma:

If you want my sincere explanation, you should ask me, using a sound mind.Dont be quick to make yourself look stupid . Thanks

*leaves thread*

undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by DrAify(f): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2015
To be sincere,I can't
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Kayendy(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Not all love blind ooo... for dis generation love dey see... smiley smiley
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2015
emusmith:

Which disability can you endure?

Its much easier to say the one i can't endure. Celebral Palsy. But who knows....
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2015
freecocoa:
In all honesty, it depends.

On?
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2015
DrAify:
To be sincere,I can't

Of course smiley
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 03, 2015
I will cite 2 illustration to buttress my point...
1- A rich banker at Ibadan married a student who won the most beautiful girl in ABU, after the honeymoon, he left to attend to urgent matter and asked her to meet him at home. On her way home, she had a bad accident that disfigured her. When he came into the ICU and saw her, he told her that the marriage was over..
2-A lady old enough to be a mother was waiting on God for a husband, she asked a pastor to join her in prayers. After the prayer and fasting, the will of God for her was a one eyed brother. She disobey and married a handsome man who was rich . After 2 years, her husband died leaving her with a suckling child. The brother she neglected became a big boy and married a mulatto. He relocated abroad..

The bottom line is this,
If it is God will for me to marry a girl with disabilities, why not?. Beside a person without disability can become disabled tomorrow..
Or is God's power not available to heal disabilities?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2015
Tomasboy:
cash, yeah I think undecided

That's true wink
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2015
some ladies dont mind if the guy has money but for me capital NO cheesy even though he gat money.
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Mishydoo(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2015
emusmith:
Sub-Topic: Can Your Love For Someone Break Through The Barrier Of A Disability In Them?

Does It Have Later Effects?

Ok, I'm referring singles now.

What if you physically met this girl who has been blowing your mind on social network?

You've already fallen in love with her before discovering this "impediment".

What would you do?

Mind you, there are many other disabilities: To some people, being fat, too slim, too short or too tall is an "impediment".

Can you ignore that impediment or "spot" and go all the way with her/ him?

[size=17pt]@op...it is not called 'DISABILITY'....its called 'PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED'...

YOU CAN THANK ME LATTER grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by killercute16(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2015
From the bottom of my heart i will not marry her....#Just me,no pretending
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 03, 2015
For me, I don't see anything bad in dating a disable person. Same God who created you and I also made them that way and because we are able doesn't make God specially love us. HE loves us equally.!

What matters most is what I feel for that person. His physical appearance doesn't count. And I rather be dating a disable person and be d most happiest woman on earth than date an Able person and be d saddest n nagging bitch.!

(we are all entitle to our opinions and this is mine.)

2 Likes

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Acebrain28(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2015
Daninya11:
I will cite 2 illustration to buttress my point...
1- A rich banker at Ibadan married a student who won the most beautiful girl in ABU, after the honeymoon, he left to attend to urgent matter and asked her to meet him at home. On her way home, she had a bad accident that disfigured her. When he came into the ICU and saw her, he told her that the marriage was over..
2-A lady old enough to be a mother was waiting on God for a husband, she asked a pastor to join her in prayers. After the prayer and fasting, the will of God for her was a one eyed brother. She disobey and married a handsome man who was rich . After 2 years, her husband died leaving her with a suckling child. The brother she neglected became a big boy and married a mulatto. He relocated abroad..

The bottom line is this,
If it is God will for me to marry a girl with disabilities, why not?. Beside a person without disability can become disabled tomorrow..
Or is God's power not available to heal disabilities?

thank you very much.. Everything you do much be approved by Yahweh first.
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
some ladies dont mind if the guy has money but for me capital NO cheesy even though he gat money.

Why exactly?
The money is available na
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2015
emusmith:

Why exactly?
The money is available na
I wont even give a room for him to approach me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real Implication Of Sex Doll / What does it mean when your girlfriend falls asleep during sex? / Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.