Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

My Ordeal With A CALABAR GIRL- My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ordeal With A CALABAR GIRL- My Story (1874 Views)

Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With A CALABAR GIRL- My Story by ShutdownBrown24(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
My name is Brown! I am a student of university of calabar, i came across a calabar lady who is tall an not too fat.
She told me her english name is mabel an her local name Arit. ONE day i invited her out to mr fan a joint around the university, i ask her to order any thing she like an she did. I was not aware that this girl was surferring from Epilepsy. So when we where about going out, suddenly she felt down with saliver out of her mouth an every thing in her body became striaght.

I became afraid i wanted living her but i said no.

After some time she became concious of her self . As for me i was afraid to tell her because i did not want her to get angry.

To be continue
Re: My Ordeal With A CALABAR GIRL- My Story by Desteenee(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Waiting mode activated.
Re: My Ordeal With A CALABAR GIRL- My Story by sinaj(f): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
wich uni r u plz grin

modify ya epileptic grammar b4 oda romancelanders will see diz.
dnt forget to thank me later wink

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A CALABAR GIRL- My Story by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is going to be fun
Re: My Ordeal With A CALABAR GIRL- My Story by chrislu(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mehnnnnn! Do u wanna kill us? I enjoy reading ur story though cus I was jst anticipate d next blunder. Sure sey no b dis ur grammar nak dat girl epilepcy.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A CALABAR GIRL- My Story by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
I hate girls that are tall, it's just somehow.
Re: My Ordeal With A CALABAR GIRL- My Story by bamog(m): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
cry RIP ENGLISH
Re: My Ordeal With A CALABAR GIRL- My Story by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
while reading this shiit, i was like

Re: My Ordeal With A CALABAR GIRL- My Story by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
your English shutdown her blood flow to the brain and tampered with her vital neurons. This act alone paved way for that epileptic attack.

hope u did mouth -to -mouth resuscitation, I want her to bite your two lips off grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A CALABAR GIRL- My Story by Lordseyad(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Them dey pursue you?

Take it easy, and re-type for me jor--
Re: My Ordeal With A CALABAR GIRL- My Story by teemanbastos(m): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
mr Brown!

(1) (Reply)

They Have Warned Us But We / Why Would A Man Marry 2 Wives And Still Go Outside For Sex? / 9 Signs That Tell He’s Only Interested In Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.