Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Find A Lot Of Girls Unattractive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find A Lot Of Girls Unattractive (1578 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find A Lot Of Girls Unattractive by williamspaul22(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Gay alert
Re: I Find A Lot Of Girls Unattractive by tobiboss(m): 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
akhere000:
They all got tattooed and bleeched up der skin...so many piercing.. Too bad...I bless God for making me so pretty ..I love my luck
looking good cheesy
Re: I Find A Lot Of Girls Unattractive by zaralady: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
I think I knw ur prob first stop self servicin and ask God for mercy den we cn start frm dere https://www.nairaland.com/1999511/what-sinful-self-servicing
Re: I Find A Lot Of Girls Unattractive by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ontarget:
I just decided say this here so I can hear from folks to tell me something I don't know or whatever is the problem and anything that can be done about it. And please I ain't gay so no one should bother bringing up that word.

Like the topic says, I find a lot of girls unappealing. I mean if 1000 girls are selected at random I would only feel attracted to just one or possibly none. On very few occasions in my entire life I have seen some girls I really admired but the circumstances which I saw them made it impossible to meet any of them cos there are certain situations where it's not advisable to approach ladies to avoid insults and embarrassment. The truth of the matter is that I have never met and been friends with a girl I admired not to talk of dating anyone. I have only dated just one girl in my life and it wasn't because I loved her. I never loved her but I only decided to date her cos I started to feel frustrated and tired of being single all my life. My decision was to manage what was available. As time went on this girl kept asking if I truly loved her cos she noticed my lack of affection for her. Eventually she got tired of me being uncaring and she left me. Even when I visit dating sites, 2 weeks will pass and I will only send a message to a single girl in spite of the thousands of profiles available. But unfortunately dating sites only benefit ladies and I have stopped going to dating sites. The girls are always busy with tons of messages so replies will likely never come. As it stands now am thinking of a way to forget about ladies and focus on other things in life.

How do we really describe this kind of situation? Like I said before I AIN'T GAY. Is anyone having this same problem?
It happens to me as well. My friends always say am too choosy. Don't mind the folks trying to convince you that you are gay that's some Nigerians for you with their reasoning.
Re: I Find A Lot Of Girls Unattractive by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
zaralady:
I think I knw ur prob first stop self servicin and ask God for mercy den we cn start frm dere https://www.nairaland.com/1999511/what-sinful-self-servicing
Lol. You are funny. I got pissed with people making a big deal out of self servicing so I decided to put up that question to them.
So you think it has to do with self servicing? Tell me you were joking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin / Top 10 Signs That Shows You Are In A Relationship With A Sociopath / How Women Test Men: Tips On How To Successfully Pass These Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.