Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Reasons You Really Can Date Someone With A Disability? U Could! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Really Can Date Someone With A Disability? U Could! (835 Views)

Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Really Can Date Someone With A Disability? U Could! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
It staggers me when I see sane, intelligent folks here on Nairaland dabble into stuff they don't have adequate knowledge of or ever experience b4.

it is unforgivably untrue that people with disabilities cannot be so loved like abled people do, like a lot of people portended on Mr. Emusmith's.

Ladies and gentlemen with disabilities are some of the most romantic, adoring and sensually-creative people I know.

I know that 'cause it is who I am.

Below are very cogent, and thought-provoking reasons why u should not fret when u are on the verge on falling in love with one of these special people on Earth. As it is, ur 'disabled' partner might just be ur angel in disguise.

See, a lot, so much comes with disability in a person that you may not begin to imagine.

1. People with disabilities are special persons with special personal attributes.

They are talented to the core and divinely intelligent people with sane minds.

see, it is hard to know what fruit type a tree holds if u ain't gotten close to it.

try get close to one, regardless of their disability and c for yourself

2. People with disabilities possess charm and charisma.

Just so much love and panache is written all over them. This particular feature is magical.

It is only God who understands how it comes about.

3. They are spiritually- inclined.

these people are sensitive to abstract and sensual emotions that 'ordinary' folks are not.

This one peculiar character makes it so much cool being romantically attached to them.

4. People with disabilities with great education are materially rich.

I am not so proud of this particular one, buh for the ones who love 'stuff'. They are often able to amass this great wealth with not so
much effort.

Its because they are 'genetically'-wired' like that and even the abled ones envy them for that.

regardless of the nature of their condition, they always make it big and are highly respected for it.

5. They live long.

Yes, there's another heroic thing about them. it is their longevity. They tend to live long and enjoy a substantial measure of peace and

happiness which the so-called abled folks do not enjoy. And humnn, u would not want to be married to the able-bodied who would

drop so soon after all! undecided

Those aren't just based on personal experiences and attributes, i have had a chance to see them in dz less than perfect people

I interact with them and i know them. So, if/when u run into one, relax and stay open-minded, see what's in it for ya and count yourself

blessed!

U can add urs if you know smfin

To all the disabled out there, SHALOM!
Re: Reasons You Really Can Date Someone With A Disability? U Could! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
@Op, jez imagine yourself banging an imbecil.e, how will you feel
Re: Reasons You Really Can Date Someone With A Disability? U Could! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Orijin101:
@Op, jez imagine yourself banging an imbecil.e, how will you feel

are u suggesting that persons with disabilities are morons and imbeciles?

there are many kinds of disabilities, gentleman.

in my post, i subconsciously omit intellectual/mental disability.

i was actually talking about people with physical ones.

hang on, worst still, mentally derailed folks, cant they still be loved and romantically be attached to? they can!

LOVE IS BLIND, MY BROTHER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Really Can Date Someone With A Disability? U Could! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ok ar u currently married to one or plan to
Re: Reasons You Really Can Date Someone With A Disability? U Could! by jidestroud(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Reasons You Really Can Date Someone With A Disability? U Could! by Chizzy20(f): 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Observing.
Re: Reasons You Really Can Date Someone With A Disability? U Could! by Samiceman: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Front page material...

All I wanna say is Loff is blind
Re: Reasons You Really Can Date Someone With A Disability? U Could! by Enegod(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Reasons You Really Can Date Someone With A Disability? U Could! by apholaryn: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
true
Re: Reasons You Really Can Date Someone With A Disability? U Could! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
oloyolo:
Ok ar u currently married to one or plan to

I am currently one!

buh m getting married to the opposite, to a lady who loves me to death! al for who i truly am!

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Really Can Date Someone With A Disability? U Could! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
raj2014:

I am currently one!

buh m getting married to the opposite, to a lady who loves me to death! al for who i truly am!

Here is the fact if u ar disable u won't be typing this I say u ar physically challenged
Not disabled
Re: Reasons You Really Can Date Someone With A Disability? U Could! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
oloyolo:

Here is the fact if u ar disable u won't be typing this I say u ar physically challenged
Not disabled

well, i dint no theres a difference between disability and being physically- challenged!

oh ow i wish i wasnt a student of Special Education. undecided undecided undecided

m sure u can straighten me out..
Re: Reasons You Really Can Date Someone With A Disability? U Could! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
raj2014:

well, i dint no theres a difference between disability and being physically- challenged!

oh ow i wish i wasnt a student of Special Education. undecided undecided undecided

m sure u can straighten me out..

The word disable is more complex and the fact that u ar challenged dose not mean u ar disabled
Plus it is really depressing for any one to think he or she is disabled

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Really Can Date Someone With A Disability? U Could! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
very well, brother

(1) (Reply)

In Love With Someone Else’s Guy? How To Deal With Forbidden Love. / Meet The Man Who His Double Dating And On The Hunt For His Third But The Ladies / Women And Arguments. Why You’ll Never Win Even When They Are At Fault.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.