Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating (1391 Views)

Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l / Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! / Fashola Emerges Most Popular Ministerial Nominee - NOIPolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by Myluv1: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
Barely two weeks to its one-year anni­versary, the pace-setting government of Chief Willie Obiano has scored another first in the annals of good governance.

In a report released by the Federation Accounts Sub- Committee on International Public Sector Accounting System (IPSAS) implemen­tation, Anambra State was ranked highest in the South- East.

The South-East zone also came first in the overall rank­ing among the states of the Federation. With an impres­sive score of 80 percent, the fiscal merits of the Obiano administration’s commitment came to the fore.

Read more: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=107162

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by ozoigbondu: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Willie Willie Wille
Willie is working
Willie is accountable

Thank God Ngige lost the last election.Though am from idemili i didn't vote but all my family members clannishly voted for Ngige.If he had won Anambra would have joined the long list of states paying annual tribute to the supreme overlord of APC tinubu.Our state treasury will be surrendered to Buhari campagins like that of rivers state

As obiano has endorsed Jonathan so shall all true sons of Anambra cast their votes for him.Obiano has locked my Anambra for Jonathan and so shall it be iseeeeeee

Meanwhile let the fresh air contuine till 2019
Obiano appreciates the fresh air and so do Ndiigbo
GEJ till 2019

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by Mayor21(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by fr3do(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Then Anambra is the most transparent in the country

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by kodded(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
apc states like lagos and rivers state will be competing for last

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by Noneroone(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Willie Willie Wille
Willie is working
Willie is accountable

Thank God Ngige lost the last election. Though am from idemili i didn't vote but all my family members clannishly voted for Ngige.If he had won Anambra would have joined the long list of states paying annual tribute to the supreme overlord of APC tinubu.Our state treasury will be surrendered to Buhari campagins like that of rivers state

As obiano has endorsed Jonathan so shall all true sons of Anambra cast their votes for him.Obiano has locked my Anambra for Jonathan and so shall it be iseeeeeee

Meanwhile let the fresh air contuine till 2019
Obiano appreciates the fresh air and so do Ndiigbo
GEJ till 2019
frustrated peter obi's loyalist spotted. Obiano is an ally to Ngige more than he is to obi. Say whatever will assuage your bitterness, who cares!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by ozoigbondu: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Noneroone:
frustrated peter obi's loyalist spotted. Obiano is an ally to Ngige more than he is to obi. Say whatever will assuage your bitterness, who cares!
Where did this child of anger and pain come from

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
yeah, we're the light of the nation!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by Noneroone(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Where did this child of anger and pain come from
www.google.com
Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by nwafuluozoh: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mehn! This is good news from ndi ikwu nnem. Obiano carry go.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by asadike(f): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Proudly anambrarian. Forward ever and backward never. Anambra rocks starting from our great gov to d baby born dis very minute in anambra state,we all rock.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by Francman(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
stardragon:
yeah, we're the light of the nation!
Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by dubxy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
MODS. front pages things on point
Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by Francman(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Obiano daalu!
Chukwu gozie gi!
...I rue doubting u.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by Myluv1: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lots of families especially indigenes are relocating back home as we speak. Many of them now have their kids in Anambra schools. The state is on a rapid rise.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by Trut(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
South East zone top rated among the other regions

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by asha80(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Myluv1:
Lots of families especially indigenes are relocating back home as we speak. Many of them now have their kids in Anambra schools. The state is on a rapid rise.
from troubled northern states
Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by Myluv1: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
asha80:
from troubled northern states
Yea, mostly. But from around the the globe generally, I can tell you. A good number of Ndi Anambra in diaspora are already showing interest in starting up ventures in the state due to the ongoing transformation; and because the governor had stressed that the time for them to come home is NOW, that tomorrow might be late. He urged them come back home and invest on account of the conducive and enabling environment provided by the State government and promised to give them all necessary support and encouragement to establish including accelerating the process of land certification and documentation through Anambra State Investment Protection and Promotion Agency (ANSIPPA).
In his words, "it is cheaper to come in now to invest than much later in the future when there would be a rush.”

My aunt has relocated to Awka from lagos with the children, the hubby stayed back though because of his job.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
This news won't make frontpage because embittered Nigerians said we Omanbalas don't marry from their stead, they call us traders and ritualists yet their women won't stop dying for our dickzz.
They call us loudmouth and chest beaters yet they still wish they are us.

Pls mods move this to the frontpage let the light shine and illuminate the universe.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Don't you know that those states dominated by Amala party doesn't condone freedom of information, they didn't pass it in Lagos, Ogun state barred any worker from talking to the press, Aragbashola also failed to domesticate FOI bill because it will hurt Tinubus business.

Trut:
South East zone top rated among the other regions
Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by 9inches(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
IgboMonk:
This news won't make frontpage because embittered Nigerians said we Omanbalas don't marry from their stead, they call us traders and ritualists yet their women stop dying for our dickzz.
They call us loudmouth and chest beaters yet they still wish they are us.

Pls mods move this to the frontpage let the light shine and illuminate the universe.

Our light cannot be suppressed. We illuminate our way to the fore in every sphere... It is inbuilt. Na follow come from Baba God, no be china

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Seriouss the rate of relocation is very serious, anyday you sleep and wake up you will see a new family parking into the next completed building in your neighbourhood, if you ask they will tell you "Ndi Oso Boko Haram"

Myluv1:

1 Like

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Southeast topping other zones since 1960.
Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by oneeast: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Rubbish. Does that explain why Obiano did not sign the C-of-O we applied for close to one year now? Why must he skip some files including ours to sign others that came after us? He will hear more of this..
Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Which body did you applied for the CofO for?

oneeast:
Rubbish. Does that explain why Obiano did not sign the C-of-O we applied for close to one year now? Why must he skip some files including ours to sign others that came after us?

To me Obiano is overated
Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by oneeast: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ministry of Lands of course..

As for his rating, his performance so far tarry with his ranking. He is performing very well no doubt but he has to sign that document or.......

IgboMonk:
Which body did you applied for the CofO for?

To me Obiano is overated
Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by AustineE1: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is a case of having the right man at the right time in the state...Obiano is a reknowned Auditor by proffession,so what you see is what Anambra people bargained for....kudos to the entire Eastern states for being first among equals.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by 9inches(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
oneeast:
Rubbish. Does that explain why Obiano did not sign the C-of-O we applied for close to one year now? Why must he skip some files including ours to sign others that came after us? He will hear more of this..
Lol..
I can also tell you that we are so professional that sometimes, we have 120 proposals and 111 of them are not good, which means we are very selective. But once you meet our policy requirements, we can tell you that it will be given express treatment[b][/b].

Some of the MOUs we’re signing today, we made first contact with those involved in December and we’re signing it in late January. That is the speed with which we pursue these proposals because my board meets twice a month, largely to consider proposals and review the ones we have." - Mr. Joe Billy Ekwunife (ANSIPPA boss)

So oneeast, go check where your own belong? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by 9inches(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
oneeast:
Ministry of Lands of course..

As for his rating, his performance so far tarry with his ranking. He is performing very well no doubt but he has to sign that document or.......

Remember me when it is signed o... no forget
Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by Myluv1: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
IgboMonk:
Seriouss the rate of relocation is very serious, anyday you sleep and wake up you will see a new family parking into the next completed building in your neighbourhood, if you ask they will tell you "Ndi Oso Boko Haram"

My dad tells me the rate of homecomers is amazing. He told me a forthnight ago about families that stayed put after the yuletide. Some chose to remain in the village (which is 15-20mins drive from both Onitsha and Awka. Some others moved to Onitsha and Awka. A family I know came home from one of the southeastern Asian countries and at the moment starting up agric/farming business in Anambra.

No place like home

1 Like

Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by oneeast: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
You do not get it. The land in question is about 2000sqmtrs for family home development not for industrial purposes. So it has nothing to do with ANSIPPA.

9inches post=31275a0:

Lol..

So oneeast, go check where your own belong? cheesy
Re: Anambra Emerges Tops In Transparency Rating by 9inches(m): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
oneeast:
You do not get it. The land in question is about 2000sqmtrs for family home development not for industrial purposes. So it has nothing to do with ANSIPPA.
Oh ok. But what would be the cause of the delay? Have you checked if there is anything you are yet to add to the application?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MR. Jonathan Makes History As The Most Entertaining President Of Nigeria. / Picture-:'miracle' Face Of Jesus Appears In South American Landslide / I Have Not Withdrawn My Case In Court – Emma Jime, Apc Guber Candidate Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.