Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Is This Change In Females Natural? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Change In Females Natural? (1096 Views)

Ladies No-chill Taxing style In This Change Economy / 11 Causes Of Painful Sexual Intercourse In Females / Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Change In Females Natural? by Amsonme(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
I had the woman of my life. For years we have been happy together, she was the understanding type that sometimes i feel she was too good for me. Although i was a player without her knowing. After a while i decide to change because i could not bear hurting her. But after a while she start acting strange i was able to notice the changes because of our intimacy, i tried asking her if anything was wronge but she will just look at me with her innocent eyes and say nothing was wronge. One day i saw a text when i open it i was shock she said the feelings is no longer there like before. I tried many things but still she would not tell me what was wronge so i let her be. My question is that can love fade even when things seem to be moving fine?
Re: Is This Change In Females Natural? by Dyt(f): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
It was obvious things were not moving fine
Re: Is This Change In Females Natural? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:
It was obvious things were not moving fine
Ditto
Re: Is This Change In Females Natural? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
ouch.. sorry. maybe its just karma smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is This Change In Females Natural? by Tocheagle(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
There is no point being in a pretentious relationship
Re: Is This Change In Females Natural? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
It's her turn to be the player.

1 Like

Re: Is This Change In Females Natural? by temmypotter(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Oh well,turns out that karma is indeed a b I t c h.
Re: Is This Change In Females Natural? by Chizzy20(f): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmm, seems dere were sum tins u myt doin wen u were a player dat u stopped doin wen u changed or probably she found out abt ur away matches...Dere must surely b a reason for her to change dat way.
Re: Is This Change In Females Natural? by DickDastardly(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
She must be reciprocating your fvckery presently with a much more sweeter homeboy grin
So forgerrrrrrrit
Re: Is This Change In Females Natural? by Amsonme(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
DickDastardly:
She must be reciprocating your fvckery presently with a much more sweeter homeboy
So forgerrrrrrrit
grin
Re: Is This Change In Females Natural? by gsalvatore: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Wouldn't you rather be a player?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine / Its A Date! Not A Ceremony / Website That Tells Your Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.