Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine (1098 Views)

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by bebene: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2015
i met a girl last upper week before election, i approached her and she agreed to give me her number unfortunately my phone was off, so i asked her to give me her phone so dat i can type my number for her, i typed d number and ask her to pls send me, pls call me, so dat if i charge my phone i will see her number, she told me she did, when i charge my phone i opened it expecting to see her pls call me message, but i didnt see it,i concluded dat it was netwrk problem, after 2days i still see noting, and i have only 3 numbers in my head my dad's,mom and mine, i started thinking i might have given her my dad number,i then manage to get my dads phone, when i check i saw, pls call me message with d number on dat same date infact he even saved it, i picked d number and called her,explained everything but she said'am sorry am not d one'. pls guys i need your advice on what to do
Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by iceberylin(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2015
You and the girl stupid shocked
Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by falconey(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2015
find yourself a new fish....this one is gone.
Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2015
How old are you?
Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by whizqueen(f): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Which advice are you really asking for sef undecided
You already called n explained things to her, delete her number from you dad's phone n give her yours.
Simple!
Even a kid should know what to do, attention seekers. undecided
Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by Eniqurl(f): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Lmao...what advise abeq free d bae.
Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by orubebe1(m): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2015
Supoonu in yoruba land undecided
Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by vizkiz: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2015
are you so dumb that you don't know your dad is already furcking that girl? tongue
Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by williamspaul22(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Op, see wetin highness dey do u.
Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2015
She prefers your Dad over you..
Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by ginawest(f): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2015
its simple na....jes call ha with d number she used to send d msg to ur dad n tell ha "bae pls don't b angry,I gave u my grandma's Numba"...because if u tell ha its ur dad's Numba,she myt end up going for ur dad.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by wtfCode: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2015
ever heard that song, i'm taken by cynthia morgan.
Since ur pops saved her number, she's long gone.
Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2015
ginawest:
its simple na....jes call ha with d number she used to send d msg to ur dad n tell ha "bae pls don't b angry,I gave u my grandma's Numba"...because if u tell ha its ur dad's Numba,she myt end up going for ur dad.
I see ur advice..i greet ur experience,Ms smiley
Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by Nice647: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2015
ahahahahahahahah
Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by kinglekan: 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:
How old are you?

Valid question. grin
Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by GaniuKazeem(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2017
[Which advice are you really asking for sef undecided
You already called n explained things to her, delete her number from you dad's phone n give her yours.
Simple!
Even a kid should know what to do, attention seekers. undecided]
Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2017
How did u end up giving her your dad's number? Lol
Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by 2dice01: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2017
Be expecting her as your step mom in few months time

grin
Re: Pls Help Me Advice, I Gave A Girl My Dad Number Instead Of Mine by Redhot111(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
What's the problem with that? Patapata she fvck ur dad. Is that a big deal?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Always The Good Guys... / Wow Its A Boy!!!!" / Can A Man Love His Wife Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.