Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS (1167 Views)

Yoruba's Now Joining IPOB? / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria / No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
I will not mention names but I have it on confirmed sources that a particular young educated northerner from a prominent and affluent family has since relocated his immediate family to Saudi Arabia from where he then solely proceeded to join ISIS in Iraq.

This is yet another confirmation that the most radicalized bunch increases in both numbers and fanatiscm as you climb the social ladder.

The coming days will reveal his identity with evidence and photos he posted on social media.

1 Like

Re: Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS by o42austino(m): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
pls make his Identity public so we all could be looking out for him and set him ablaze once we see him.

1 Like

Re: Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS by kay1one2(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Islam is cursed! Destroying a present for an obvious lie filled with perversions and hedonism!
Re: Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS by Ikengawo: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
I will not mention names but I have it on confirmed sources that a particular young educated northerner from a prominent and affluent family has since relocated his immediate family to Saudi Arabia from where he then solely proceeded to join ISIS in Iraq.

This is yet another confirmation that the most radicalized bunch increases in both numbers and fanatiscm as you climb the social ladder.

The coming days will reveal his identity with evidence and photos he posted on social media.

and you're keeping his identity secret to make sure he's successful right?

1 Like

Re: Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

All will be revealed in due time
Re: Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS by Ikengawo: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
what the hell are you talking about? Whoever he kills you aided in killing

1 Like

Re: Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS by ifex370(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ikengawo:
what the hell are you talking about? Whoever he kills you aided in killing

Parable's
Re: Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

Isis uses foriegn volunteers like our ab0ki friend for suicide missions

He aint coming back
Re: Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS by ozoigbondu: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
That one na their own cup of tea

2 Likes

Re: Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:
That one na their own cup of tea

This your pic is epic

I see a meme in the making grin

Abiola drinking tea dis one nah finaL
Re: Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS by cjrane: 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

If dem like, let them join alquaeda.
They can only push this country so much before they trigger a real civil war which will divide the country. Then they can have every right in the world to declare their land Somaliland. Who cares as long as we close our borders and ban any form of trade with Somaliland. grin
Re: Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
If you kill for your god it means your god is an Idol, if Allah is Almighty God let him defend himself, he cannot because he's an idol.
Re: Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS by shiningshina(m): 12:48am On Mar 04, 2015
studio14:
If you kill for your god it means your god is an Idol, if Allah is Almighty God let him defend himself, he cannot because he's an idol.

Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the LORD sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the LORD. This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”
1 Samuel 15:1-3 New International Version (NIV)
Re: Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 04, 2015
Judges 6:28  When the men of the city got up early the next morning, they saw that the altar of Ba′al had been pulled down and the sacred pole* beside it had been cut down and the second young bull had been offered up on the altar that had been built. 29  They asked one another: “Who did this?” After they investigated, they said: “Gid′e·on the son of Jo′ash did this.” 30  So the men of the city said to Jo′ash: “Bring your son out that he may die, because he pulled down the altar of Ba′al and cut down the sacred pole* next to it.” 31  Jo′ash+ then said to all those who confronted him: “Do you have to defend Ba′al? Do you have to save him? Whoever defends him should be put to death this morning.+ If he is a god, let him defend himself,+ since someone pulled down his altar.” 32  And he called Gid′e·on Jer·ub·ba′al* on that day, saying: “Let Ba′al defend himself, for someone has pulled down his altar[quote author=shiningshina post=31279441]

Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the LORD sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the LORD. This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”
1 Samuel 15:1-3 New International Version (NIV)[/quote
Re: Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 04, 2015
shiningshina:

1 Samuel 15:1-3 New International Version (NIV)
pls read my post beneath yours
Re: Ab0kis Are Now Joining ISIS by joeyfire(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Point of correction ISIS doesn't admit poor niggers. They want rich snot nose kids like abdulmutallab's son

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Most Passed Around South-west Female Politician / This Is Trending Now Twitter,#babawhenyougetthere / Dying Man Donates To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.