Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan (16325 Views)

Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:38am On Mar 04, 2015
This obesse ugly illiterate should be called to order. The culture of pudah is both religious and traditional in the north, even among none muslims.

7 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2015
Patience now campaigning more than the choosen candidate.... Are you guyz sure patience wouldn't the next president of Nigeria¿

2 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by blesoh(f): 7:26am On Mar 04, 2015
I support her,women deserve better,we ve been sideline for long Thank God for GEJ who has come and recognize d women.

3 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by fromnigeria(m): 7:28am On Mar 04, 2015
Here is the days news headline: wife of the President, Dame Patience Jonathan Intensifies campaign for her husbands re-election.
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by blesoh(f): 7:30am On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Every man will wish to ve such a luving woman as a wife in d person of patience jonathan, our president is so lucky. Behind every successful man dere is a great woman. Mama jonathan we d nigerian youths luv ya so much.
yes oh i luv her so much alwaz supporting her husband.

1 Like

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by makizee(m): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2015
As I go about today’s business, I do so angrily...I had to wake up earlier than usual this morning, not just so I can beat the usual everlasting traffic but so I can get to the service station early enough to go queue for Fuel, where else does this happen if not Nigeria. It is often said that a nation deserves the kind of leaders it gets, Nigeria has been unfortunate to be blessed (or cursed) with the worst kind anywhere in the World but the beauty of democracy is that the people get to choose their leaders. 2015 gives us a another opportunity to effect Change, try something different because obviously the last 16 years has not worked for us as expected, if for any reason in the unlikely event that the PDP and especially Mr Jonathan is returned as President, then I would conclude that the majority of us are just plain stupid.
How can anyone in their right sense want the PDP continue to lead us astray in this country, how can a sixth largest producer of crude continue to depend on imports for its domestic needs allowing capital flight and putting the naira under pressure, thus the naira would always be tied to the value of crude and other related indices, not one refinery has been built and even the ones we have are not functional, yet billions of dollars has been allocated for their periodic ritual called turn-around maintenance, billions of dollars has been spent on improving electricity but yet the situation is actually getting worse by the day, Securing lives and property which is a primary function of the government has been left to rot so much so everywhere in Nigeria is constantly under some form of security threat, the North East being the worst hit. Millions of able and qualified young people do not have jobs and fall victim to scammers that would fleece them of money they do not have, even the government scammed them too killing about 20 of them in the process. Again I ask. How can anyone in their right sense want this administration to continue for another four years, is it that they hate Nigeria so much they would rather see it fail.
A lot of stupid folks (let’s just admit it, there are a lot of really dumb people in this country) would point to some regular function of government as achievements as if persons in power are doing some kind of favour to Nigerians, They begged to be elected not to move around in one annoying convoy but to hit the ground running and work to fix the rot in the system, or is it Mr Okechukwu that should fix the road to his village, or Dangote should lay rail tracks from Lagos to Kano, and also provide jobs and electricity and hospitals to everybody . these are not even the kind of achievements any responsible government should be showcasing in 2015 but again this is Nigeria where mediocrity is applauded, I even take it as an insult to intelligent people when I see a government official cutting some ribbon just because a new road has been constructed or a hospital has been built, in saner climes, events like this go unnoticed because that is what is expected. What we should be discussing is how to make life more comfortable for the people and not promises upon promises of basic amenities where even less endowed nations have taken for granted years ago. Places like Dubai in about 10 years transformed from a little more than a desert outpost to a world class city, The PDP led Federal Government has spent sixteen years in power and trillions in naira with very little to show for it and sadly There are still citizens that would want them to have another four years. Yes they make silly excuses that the rot didn’t start with the present occupier and that it would certainly take a while before things can be fixed. Agreed but what has he done to change the tides, he has shown that he is same of the same as he has not done differently from his predecessors should we then continue with his obvious lack of competence because things have been bad before he got there, if this is not the height of absolute stupidity, then I don’t know what is.
For the sake of National sanity, I would ask that we try something different, a new party, a different ideology where the corrupt and the stealers of our commonwealth will know no peace headed by a President who would spend valuable time trying to convince us that stealing is not corruption but by one who has a known reputation for abhorring corruption, I have not for once thought the APC would magically transform the country in their first few years because that would make me equally stupid, but as governance is in continuum , I have no doubt that it is a good place to start and if they also fail to live beyond expectations, we can use the power we have to also vote them out, right now. The PDP has failed, we (Dumbos and Elites alike) would all be done for if they manage to retain leadership after May 29.

13 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by onyiloyi(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2015
Don't feed us lies based on sentiment just cos u want us to vote for ur husband, if Buhari did not put his own wife in pudah, he won't put our women in pudah!

3 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2015
macpetrus:
Madam Peace...

Now Goodluck approve freedom of speech. You can curse him. Even me, Mama Peace, you can curse me. We will move on ~ Patience Jonathan
She really said that?

1 Like

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
She's right, Buhari is a fanatic misogynist.

The way I see that man, Women will suffer greatly under his regime, just like the taliban did in Afghanistan.

There is considerable gender equality under the Jonathan aadministration, Women can now hold key and sensitive positions of authority.

#Neveragain shall our women be subjected to this inhumane treatment
We are in a democratic dispensation, are you too blind to see?

5 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by philips70(m): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2015
sauceny:
Patience now campaigning more than the choosen candidate.... Are you guyz sure patience wouldn't the next president of Nigeria¿

Surprised you don't know who your true president is.

Patience Jonathan, President of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by cyberdurable(m): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2015
xpac01:
The media are really helping the woman in her English acronuendum. Severally I heard her speak, I bow in ebarrasment, wishing her speech rest only within the shores of my dear honourable country. Patience please spare ny nation.

Just shut that pit u call mouth, what den do u call Buhari's own? I wonder if he is gonna face the international community with his ill English manner, Kwarapshon, Aeefeeeceee... damn!!
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by macpetrus(m): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

She really said that?

Yes.. Yesterday in Kogi state!!!
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by philips70(m): 7:43am On Mar 04, 2015
blesoh:
I support her,women deserve better,we ve been sideline for long Thank God for GEJ who has come and recognize d women.

I just read through history and found out you are correct. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the first president that appointed a woman into his cabinet. I can even see he nominated a woman to replace Sambo in his next government and about half of the PDP governorship candidates in this next election are women nominated by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Hypocrisy eats deeper than lead acid.

9 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by Proffdada: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2015
sauceny:
she has been ruling nigeria since
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by madridguy(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2015
Sometimes I just laugh when isee some people believing everything in this jet age. Don't be decieve by anyone, there is no where that Islam prohibit our women for holding any public office or limit them as you claimed.

Fields Medal mathematics prize won by woman for first time in its history
Maryam Mirzakhani, who was born and raised in Iran, has been awarded the highest honour a mathematician can attain.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/aug/13/fields-medal-mathematics-prize-woman-maryam-mirzakhani

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryam_Mirzakhani

You have hundred at your finger tips. Peace

ozoigbondu:
I so much love this woman grin grin grin.But she is right muslims do lock up their women amd i don't put it above pa buhari to equate women to goats undecided

Can't wait to contuine enjoying her speeches till 2019 with her husband as president

5 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by dallyemmy: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2015
GMB has not put his wife in Pudah Mama Pee!

5 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by DzTzl(f): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Every man will wish to ve such a luving woman as a wife in d person of patience jonathan, our president is so lucky. Behind every successful man dere is a great woman. Mama jonathan we d nigerian youths luv ya so much.
I dunno what is wrong with ppl and generalizing these days, I am a Nigerian youth & I don't love uncouth women, Speak for yourself bro!

4 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by omenka(m): 7:47am On Mar 04, 2015
Farting through her mouth as usual. Didn't expect anything less.

1 Like

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by OgologoDimkpa: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2015
blesoh:
Yes o!
Buhari once said he'll not have an office of a first lady meaning that women should go back and remain in the kitchen.

Buhari's government is anti-women embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by princemillla(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by princemillla(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2015
*Copied

10 Definition of stupidity.
Stupidity is
1)When u r a graduate n u don't have a job n u r shouting GEJ till 2019....they r seriously doing u
2)You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate n still chant GEJ 4 2015..... What is making u happy?
3)You charge ur phone with generator n come online to type #GEJ 4 2015.....u sick no b small.
4)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre with d little feeding money u have n refuse to acknowledge the fact that you have been cheated n u still shouting GEJ 4 2015......they have not left you from ur village
5)U can't afford 3 square meal n u r shouting with d little food inside of u..... GEJ till 2019......u r ur own enemy
6)You are an adult n don't have an apartment of your own, u r still in ur parent house or still scotting with ur friend yet u r shouting GEJ 2015...... U need deliverance.
7)You import Goods from abroad at #209 per dollar instead of #159 per dollar yet u r a Gejite.... U need to check ur brain.
coolU went to school, u came out as a graduate n u can't differentiate between an intelligent man and a clueless man.... Pls go n return ur certificate, it's not urs.
9)U beg for credit to buy BIS n u r shouting GEJ 2015...... I wish to see u now hissssssss
10)You support a man who can't refund or give account of missing $20Billion n u only have peanut in ur own account........ U need serious beating.

THAT'S STUPIDITY
THERE IS NO LICENCE FOR NONSENSE

3 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by Ahmeduana(m): 7:50am On Mar 04, 2015
AmberQueen:
Lmao!

But seriously,this woman contributes to 75% of GEJ's problems.

Why does she have to speak so carelessly

But she has made a point tho...

Anyways,GEJ till 4yrs after... tongue
AND FORTUNATELY YOU ARE ONE THOSE WOMEN SHE'S TRYING TO EMACIPATE....

2 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by HzRF(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U get it.
Her English might just be healing buh I prefer her type to all these ladies that have turn their punny to black market weapons (itz for the highest bidder), Money-love syndrome

She's a great example, she believed in GEJ frm day 1, gave her all to see him succeed not 98% of ladies today looking for OBO
Mama peace Rocks

1 Like

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by bigtt76(f): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Some people sef ...you begin to wonder if den get sense at all. Will Buhari go round arresting women and put them in purdah? Bola Tinubu is a Muslim, yet his wife is a Senator. Lai Mohammed is a Muslim likewise other party faithfuls, will they sit and watch Buhari arrest the women? Will National Assembly and others sit back and watch in awe Buhari infringing on people's right?

Sometimes I think, people still believe we are in a military regime and Buhari winning will bring back military rulership in him ...not so ...this is democracy and everything the president do or propose to do, goes under scrutiny and in the case where it involves executive fiat, then it has to be within the ambit of the law.

If I were to so say I will vote along religious, tribal or age lines ....I will not vote for Jonathan simple reason being that he's not man enough. How can your aides come out insulting and using derogatory words and yet cannot stamp his authority and caution them? It only goes on to show his lack of leadership, confidence and authority undecided

11 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2015
macpetrus:

Yes.. Yesterday in Kogi state!!!
Let the cursing begin.

1 Like

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by lailo: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Helllo fellow Nairalander,i need u help me win a competition in less than 4 hours,by liking my post tru dis link below.God will bless u.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615311108701321&id=1603852676513831&refid=17
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 04, 2015
DzTzl:
I dunno what is wrong with ppl and generalizing these days, I am a Nigerian youth & I don't love uncouth women, Speak for yourself bro!
in ya life don't ever quote me, u can make ya point wifout mentioning me.
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by freshcvv(m): 7:54am On Mar 04, 2015
blesoh:

Nobody sidelined you, you simply sidelined yourself because you are not good enough to compete on a level playing ground. Stop looking for who to blame after all we have women all over the place doing well.

5 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by Horllamideh(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Nigerians are wiser than all these 'Buhari this,buhari that' gimmicks GEJ is playing and the ridiculous propanga being spewed by his campaign train (or shey na campaign tube).....

2 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by bamdexfarms(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2015
philips70:

I just read through history and found out you are correct. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the first president that appointed a woman into his cabinet. I can even see he nominated a woman to replace Sambo in his next government and about half of the PDP governorship candidates in this next election are women nominated by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Hypocrisy eats deeper than lead acid.

Are you sure its Nigeria's History u read? Because oby ezkwesili and dora akunyili were ministers under OBJ regime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cabal: Osinbajo Is Pmb’s Closest Confidante – Garba Shehu / 2023 Presidency: SWAGA Says No To APC Consensus Candidacy / Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.