Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan (16326 Views)

Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by rotimilax(m): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
blesoh:

mr Man where did i insult u?
Constructive argument u say,y shld i argue wid u wen i hv pple to attend to,sit in ur huz and hv a 'constructive argument'while ur mates are working.
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by rotimilax(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
blesoh:

mr Man where did i insult u?
Constructive argument u say,y shld i argue wid u wen i hv pple to attend to,sit in ur huz and hv a 'constructive argument'while ur mates are working.
Its useless trading words with a low life like u,so I'll just leave you to wallow in your ignorance and squalor. Have a nice life.
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by ngmgeek(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah

This is what happens when a man marries a woman who want to stay in his front all the time and not behind. Your husband is working tirelessly to get Northern support and you are working tirelessly to prevent him from doing that.

First Lady, words like this are not helpful.[

1 Like

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by blackandbold: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
has any straight thinking nigerian seen buhari's wife on photographs........and even the daughters and granddaughters,Because sometimes when some1 from the circus of pdp discharges foul smelling oral words unfounded words that are obviously false. .why wud any nigerian with both grey and white matter still display ingnorance by acceding to such untrue statement.
if our youths of today still maintain these pattern of rotten mind set and belief without anyform of intellectual scrutiny of matters at hand..then nigeria will not...I repeat will never leave this present stagnant level of development.
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by blesoh(f): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
rotimilax:

Its useless trading words with a low life like u,so I'll just leave you to wallow in your ignorance and squalor. Have a nice life.
see who is calling who a low life,u need help asap.this is a faceless forum if u knw me u wont utter ds rubbish,now run along.

1 Like

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by blackandbold: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
ghettodreamz:
Initially it was Doyin Okupe, after which FFK took over the madness from him, and now it's PEJ turn. Little wonder she has been rambling like a rabid-infected dog who couldn't differentiate between what is right to say and otherwise.

I think the PDP's team are lacking substance which explains their recent lack of intellectual-inclined campaign and jamboree; which has in-turn fueled their hateful comments against the opposition party, APC and it's presidential aspirant - GMB.

It's such a BIG shame, I just can't wait to see an utter end come to the ruling of this current administration.

Nigerians Let's Join Hands to Vote out corrupt and incapacitated government far away from the affairs of power, for the good of all and moving Nigeria towards a greater height.
u forgot to include one Randy man here in ekiti, a man who still has a corrution case in court, formally impeached and not legally matured enough to recontest until after 10yrs post impeachment. ...but then only in a pdp lead government will u find people of such character..attributes or track records in abundance. only in nigeria will u find an internationally convicted fellow. ..I mean internationally recognized with criminal records parading himsef about in a sensitive position. in a sane community..it is neverrrr done
shall we continue like this and expect grace to abound? nigerians...please think well , biko, please

3 Likes

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by rotimilax(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
blesoh:

see who is calling who a low life,u need help asap.this is a faceless forum if u knw me u wont utter ds rubbish,now run along.
Smh. Utterances of a low life. Scum of the earth. If I wasn't convinced before,I am now. Apply a little decorum for your sake,it might go a long way in helping ur silly a..ss out.
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by blesoh(f): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
rotimilax:

Smh. Utterances of a low life. Scum of the earth. If I wasn't convinced before,I am now. Apply a little decorum for your sake,it might go a long way in helping ur silly a..ss out.
madness has really taken over u,so run along.
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by Gaduyac(m): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
She's right, Buhari is a fanatic misogynist.

The way I see that man, Women will suffer greatly under his regime, just like the taliban did in Afghanistan.

There is considerable gender equality under the Jonathan aadministration, Women can now hold key and sensitive positions of authority.
#Neveragain shall our women be subjected to this inhumane treatment

Zaria Buhari isn't even in Pudah...
Dnt be ignorant
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by rotimilax(m): 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
blesoh:

madness has really taken over u,so run along.
LOL!!!madness? We all know who the mad one is.
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by blesoh(f): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
rotimilax:

LOL!!!madness? We all know who the mad one is.
it has been confirmed (ur madness)so no need quoting u,bye
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by rotimilax(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
blesoh:

it has been confirmed (ur madness)so no need quoting u,bye
U make me laugh.
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by simdam500(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
This lady is getting boring day after day...

Is she scared she has lost to GMB? undecided
Why screaming Wait let the citizens walk to the polls that very day and see the outcome in 24hrs time... if u can't wait till that day....

Ma'am go fvck yourself undecided
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by aariwa(m): 3:24am On Mar 05, 2015
makizee:
As I go about today’s business, I do so angrily...I had to wake up earlier than usual this morning, not just so I can beat the usual everlasting traffic but so I can get to the service station early enough to go queue for Fuel, where else does this happen if not Nigeria. It is often said that a nation deserves the kind of leaders it gets, Nigeria has been unfortunate to be blessed (or cursed) with the worst kind anywhere in the World but the beauty of democracy is that the people get to choose their leaders. 2015 gives us a another opportunity to effect Change, try something different because obviously the last 16 years has not worked for us as expected, if for any reason in the unlikely event that the PDP and especially Mr Jonathan is returned as President, then I would conclude that the majority of us are just plain stupid.
How can anyone in their right sense want the PDP continue to lead us astray in this country, how can a sixth largest producer of crude continue to depend on imports for its domestic needs allowing capital flight and putting the naira under pressure, thus the naira would always be tied to the value of crude and other related indices, not one refinery has been built and even the ones we have are not functional, yet billions of dollars has been allocated for their periodic ritual called turn-around maintenance, billions of dollars has been spent on improving electricity but yet the situation is actually getting worse by the day, Securing lives and property which is a primary function of the government has been left to rot so much so everywhere in Nigeria is constantly under some form of security threat, the North East being the worst hit. Millions of able and qualified young people do not have jobs and fall victim to scammers that would fleece them of money they do not have, even the government scammed them too killing about 20 of them in the process. Again I ask. How can anyone in their right sense want this administration to continue for another four years, is it that they hate Nigeria so much they would rather see it fail.
A lot of stupid folks (let’s just admit it, there are a lot of really dumb people in this country) would point to some regular function of government as achievements as if persons in power are doing some kind of favour to Nigerians, They begged to be elected not to move around in one annoying convoy but to hit the ground running and work to fix the rot in the system, or is it Mr Okechukwu that should fix the road to his village, or Dangote should lay rail tracks from Lagos to Kano, and also provide jobs and electricity and hospitals to everybody . these are not even the kind of achievements any responsible government should be showcasing in 2015 but again this is Nigeria where mediocrity is applauded, I even take it as an insult to intelligent people when I see a government official cutting some ribbon just because a new road has been constructed or a hospital has been built, in saner climes, events like this go unnoticed because that is what is expected. What we should be discussing is how to make life more comfortable for the people and not promises upon promises of basic amenities where even less endowed nations have taken for granted years ago. Places like Dubai in about 10 years transformed from a little more than a desert outpost to a world class city, The PDP led Federal Government has spent sixteen years in power and trillions in naira with very little to show for it and sadly There are still citizens that would want them to have another four years. Yes they make silly excuses that the rot didn’t start with the present occupier and that it would certainly take a while before things can be fixed. Agreed but what has he done to change the tides, he has shown that he is same of the same as he has not done differently from his predecessors should we then continue with his obvious lack of competence because things have been bad before he got there, if this is not the height of absolute stupidity, then I don’t know what is.
For the sake of National sanity, I would ask that we try something different, a new party, a different ideology where the corrupt and the stealers of our commonwealth will know no peace headed by a President who would spend valuable time trying to convince us that stealing is not corruption but by one who has a known reputation for abhorring corruption, I have not for once thought the APC would magically transform the country in their first few years because that would make me equally stupid, but as governance is in continuum , I have no doubt that it is a good place to start and if they also fail to live beyond expectations, we can use the power we have to also vote them out, right now. The PDP has failed, we (Dumbos and Elites alike) would all be done for if they manage to retain leadership after May 29.
My brother sometimes when i hear GEJ till 2015 from some people i just wonder whether Nigeria is a cursed country
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by xpac01(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
cyberdurable:

Just shut that pit u call mouth, what den do u call Buhari's own? I wonder if he is gonna face the international community with his ill English manner, Kwarapshon, Aeefeeeceee... damn!!
Urrm, who's this carnivorous amulentity? Did I either state therein that Buhari speaks good English? Maintain thou thy crooked lane.

1 Like

Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by cyberdurable(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
xpac01:

Urrm, who's this carnivorous amulentity? Did I either state therein that Buhari speaks good English? Maintain thou thy crooked lane.

Mumu guess ur mother is in d mkt frying akara, while u pick on another pple's mother, Ewu hausa
Re: Reject Candidate Who Will Put Women In Pudah – Patience Jonathan by pkang: 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
EmmyDe25:

Flush left abeg
So sorry bros that your buhari woman cannot walk as her husband.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari – Fayose / President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency / How Oyegun Helped PDP To Bounce Back – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.