Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Will Return To My Village, If I Lose....gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Return To My Village, If I Lose....gej (496 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership / I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Return To My Village, If I Lose....gej by agbaikings: 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
The PDP presidential candidate and
incumbent President of the country, Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan says he will graciously bow
out if he loses the March 28 presidential
elections to his major opponent, Rtd Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari, the APC candidate.
In a chat with international media, he said
Nigeria was not his father's Estate and that
he would confidently win the March 28
elections. Failing, which he'll return to his
country home of Otueke in Bayelsa state.
Re: I Will Return To My Village, If I Lose....gej by Jaypea98: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Offcourse he wont

1 Like

Re: I Will Return To My Village, If I Lose....gej by onyeuteh(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
before nkor
Re: I Will Return To My Village, If I Lose....gej by derrick333(m): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
U min otueke? N lite Neva de dia o

Re: I Will Return To My Village, If I Lose....gej by tobillionaire(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jaypea98:
Offcourse he wont
make him. Die fr aso villa na

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Carpenters In Ekiti / Mechanical Workshop / CNPP Threatens Parties Opposed To Card Reader For Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.