Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! (2064 Views)

Guys Judge This Matter -wig And Artificial Chest ( Trending Image) / Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? / Please Judge This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by enomasly: 12:03am On Mar 04, 2015
Nairalanders advise him a friend of mine is going through this and this is his plan he needs advise i don't know what to tell him but here is his story...........
I've got this so called girlfriend, now she treats me anyhow LATELY probably cause i beg her alot. Now we just had another quarrel yet again. Its not like i don't care for her i buy her things show her care spent close to 20K on her gift and outing inclusive, i give all my time am good looking but when we quarrel she loves me begging her due to the fact that she is a V and she knows i value it alot (i guess that's why she is forming for me) ...... So Bad guys i don make a plan we have an outing to go on after a week of work and business and at the end we plan to take a hotel room just to relax but i have plans to penetrate her by hook or by crook its gonna hurt me cause i love her but its one thing that would heal my hurt .... Take note am a V as well ..... So what do you think any admonition or advise?
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by MrCork: 12:07am On Mar 04, 2015
enomasly:
I've got this so called girlfriend, now she treats me anyhow LATELY probably cause i beg her alot. Now we just had another quarrel yet again. Its not like i don't care for her i buy her things show her care spent close to 20K on her gift and outing inclusive, i give all my time am good looking but when we quarrel she loves me begging her due to the fact that she is a V and she knows i value it alot (i guess that's why she is forming for me) ...... So Bad guys i don make a plan we have an outing to go on after a week of work and business and at the end we plan to take a hotel room just to relax but i have plans to penetrate her by hook or by crook its gonna hurt me cause i love her but its one thing that would heal my hurt .... Take note am a V as well ..... So what do you think any admonition or advise?

....ok...so u want us to giv u 20k coz u nid a woman...abi?....u home base people mennnn! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by alberto2k(m): 12:10am On Mar 04, 2015
Another rape case on its way undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by stan241(m): 12:12am On Mar 04, 2015
Just as you pointed out you will surely regret it badly so don't do it and what's with putting the amount you spend on her here its wrong in my opinion
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by ZedX5: 12:16am On Mar 04, 2015
Nah. That's so fvcking wrong mahn. . . Why not walk out of the relationship? It's more honorable than that _shit you got planned.
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by enomasly: 12:16am On Mar 04, 2015
stan241:
Just as you pointed out you will surely regret it badly so don't do it and what's with putting the amount you spend on her here its wrong in my opinion
regret how? And why?
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 04, 2015
Lolz, curiosity kills the cat. You just want to know how it feels. make I no talk.
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by stan241(m): 12:20am On Mar 04, 2015
enomasly:

regret how? And why?
You know keeping it till marriage and all that it pays off most times
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by kilokeys(m): 12:21am On Mar 04, 2015
premeditated rape..

he announced o..
shouldnt Nigerian intelligence track such leads on NL?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 12:27am On Mar 04, 2015
rapist

2 Likes

Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by enomasly: 12:29am On Mar 04, 2015
stan241:

you are right!!! You have a point there but this hoes ain't loyal i wish my guy can just listen to me
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by agoadiv(m): 12:51am On Mar 04, 2015
Have u eva seen or felt how capons use to beat new prisoners? cry cryu will cry for them

We will cry for u
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by enomasly: 12:59am On Mar 04, 2015
MrCork:

....ok...so u want us to giv u 20k coz u nid a woman...abi?....u home base people mennnn! undecided
see this one selling drugs to survive there. I've got more than enough to take care of you come back here.... By the way its not my case a friends case
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by enomasly: 1:05am On Mar 04, 2015
Am trynna advise him now but he says intact he still loves her isn't gonna rape her just make love
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by amokeme(f): 1:25am On Mar 04, 2015
SMH..
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by stan241(m): 1:25am On Mar 04, 2015
enomasly:

you are right!!! You have a point there but this hoes ain't loyal i wish my guy can just listen to me
Well ok
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by naijaboiy: 3:09am On Mar 04, 2015
That's how all these girls be forming.
Oga let him leave the babe. How sure is he that she's truly a virgin sef? undecided
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by walexzee11(m): 3:11am On Mar 04, 2015
U beg her to date you! I'm sure about that....

U'll have to keep begging cos any relationship that began with begging,will have to be maintain by begging.....!

Endure Bro!

If God go make you realize how dull you are, make one sharp dude like me around the corner help her feel like a woman.... Na den your eye go clear!!!! SHIOOOOOOO!!!
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by itstpia8: 3:18am On Mar 04, 2015
are you sure you are good looking?

doesnt seem like that.
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by achu442(m): 4:20am On Mar 04, 2015
Wait a minute... She is a virgin...Who told u....Or u just think so??,....she is brainwashing u...Virgin ke.
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by Brugo(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2015
Lol! She played the virgin card and you bought it. cheesy cheesy

Bro, she is getting it somewhere. You're just her ATM. And no, you can't force her to have sex.

No virgin will be bold enough to go and "chill" with you in a hotel room.
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by Karleb(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2015
No offense bro, you need to work on your self-worth. What so valuable about a virgin who behaves like an whøre? undecided
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by ivyT(f): 9:57am On Mar 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
Oga let him leave the babe. How sure is he that she's truly a virgin sef? undecided

Na u sabi

I know her personally wink
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by MrCork: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2015
enomasly:

see this one selling drugs to survive there. I've got more than enough to take care of you come back here.... By the way its not my case a friends case

...bro I drives £28'000 (cash) range rover spot......let me no when u can arfud it (no offffensese) undecided
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by enomasly: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
you have spoken like a true man
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by enomasly: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Brugo:
Lol! She played the virgin card and you bought it. cheesy cheesy

Bro, she is getting it somewhere. You're just her ATM. And no, you can't force her to have sex.

No virgin will be bold enough to go and "chill" with you in a hotel room.
that's why my friend is poised on penetrating.... By the way she made the hotel chilling idea so he said.
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
MrCork:

lmao!op is not did not ask of money naa grin
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
op swear say u b v grin!!
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by ireke(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
1. you must be a real bad guy to be able to r.ape a virgin when you yourself are a virgin. You think say sex na play?
2. what's your point about loving her for being a virgin? is that the only thing valuable about her? if your answer is yes, then she's not worth the trouble. She will lose it someday anyway. What happens after you take the virginity? Will you love her less? if care is not taken na men like dey wait for a girl's virginity only for her to come and tell you about how she was raped by 3 guys after being touched by a ring.
3. Don't take r.ape lightly o. it takes a lot to clear your conscience (if you have one) if you r.ape someone you really love. it will haunt you for a long time.
4. Be a man. Let her know how much you appreciate her (Virgin or not) and let her know how her attitude is affecting you. It is always very important to let our friends know that we love them for who they are, but that we will not hesitate to pull out of the relationship if there's no mutual respect for each other's feelings.

I don't have time but I hope I managed to communicate with my quick thoughts above.

PS - I married a virgin and I appreciate her for it so I am not saying that being a virgin is worthless. However, there's more to a woman than being a virgin.
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by UncleJudax(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
stan241:
Like you did or doing? Phhllease!
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by stan241(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
UncleJudax:

Like you did or doing? Phhllease!
Ain't no saint but can't say don't regret not being able to keep it
Re: Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
I hope u leave this relationship ASAP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groom Divorces Bride During Wedding Ceremony After Seeing Her For The First Time / Why You Shouldn't Break Up With Her During Her Period (hilarious Pix) / Guys, Ever Bought Sanitary Pad For A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.