Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,785 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? (3748 Views)

My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me / I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? / Am I Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Goldmaxx(f): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
Women palava

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
You did it alone, be ready to suffer alone whatever consequences that comes thereafter

4 Likes

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by elvisdaniels(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bros wetin dey under woman leg ,Na em go destroy your carrier ooo ..pray she doesn't report you to her dad ,cos deep down in you ,you messed up .

1 Like

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Goldmaxx:
I am a student of unn,this particular girl always play rough with me (i.e touching my manhood and other areas).So i thought she is giving me greenlight to sleep with her.One day I called her into my room under the pretence that she should take her calculator,immediately she entered I locked the door and playfully grabbed her and threw at the bed.I started to handle her breast and she was giving me the resistance behavior but I soered on,everything came to a hault when I wanted to slide into her; she started crying but I could'nt stop because I was at the peak of everything.To cut it short she was a virgin and now she she is angry with me,threatening to report me to her NDLEA father for taking advantage of her. Note: she caused everything and no insult please.

Rapist alert. You called her under the pretence of giving her a calculator not to be rough handled. What you did is called rape. I hope she goes ahead to report you.
How can you be so comfortable with what you did?

7 Likes

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
I pray your sisters and daughters face the same thing!

Animal
Oloriburuku

9 Likes

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
cheesy thats why i don't trust all this greenlight tongue

4 Likes

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
Zceesneh:
cheesy thats why i don't trust all this greenlight tongue

That isn't trusting green light, that is rape.
He should have stopped when she said No.

1 Like

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
Iamhatey:

Animal
Oloriburuku
if we refuse u girls, u girls will say we are dull lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Divinehealer:

That isn't trusting green light, that is rape.
He should have stopped when she said No.
i don't understand, she touched his manhood many times, if a girl says no she means yes, with what i have learnt, some girls are the cause of them being raped, u touched someone's dick what do they expect him to do?

1 Like

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
I don't believe this BS

Another story pls undecided
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
Zceesneh:
i don't understand, she touched his manhood many times, if a girl says no she means yes, with what i have learnt, some girls are the cause of them being raped, u touched someone's dick what do they expect him to do?
Tsk Tsk

Are you for real ?

1 Like

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by saintfellow(m): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
op based on personal experience. just keep begging Her, she will fall in love with u.

1 Like

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by krissconnect(m): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Common sense however is not common. You should applied to study psychology bro,it would have gone a long way in developing your IQ,if your story is factual.

Meanwhile...

2 Likes

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by 2SWT(f): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
Speechless
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Goldmaxx:
I am a student of unn,this particular girl always play rough with me (i.e touching my manhood and other areas).So i thought she is giving me greenlight to sleep with her.One day I called her into my room under the pretence that she should take her calculator,immediately she entered I locked the door and playfully grabbed her and threw at the bed.I started to handle her breast and she was giving me the resistance behavior but I soered on,everything came to a hault when I wanted to slide into her; she started crying but I could'nt stop because I was at the peak of everything.To cut it short she was a virgin and now she she is angry with me,threatening to report me to her NDLEA father for taking advantage of her. Note: she caused everything and no insult please.
go and beg her, from now on avoid girls, lols thats how one woman accused my brother of rape, while he didn't even do anything, my brother thought she was giving her greenlight, she touched my brother's manhood everyday, so my brother was like lemme grab this opportunity lo and behold it was a trap, we spent 150,000 to close that case, thats why eachtime i hear about rape case, i will like to hear from both of them, women are to be feared bro

1 Like

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Tsk Tsk

Are you for real ?
i hate rapist, buh the fact here is she touched his manhood, what was she thinking while touching it, i blame the guy and the girl here
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by 2kurupt(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hmm, I heard NDLEA drills make that of mopol look like child's play angry

OP next time don't let your third leg do the thinking for you. Am sure if you had asked her out, she was still gonna "do" it anyway.

I doubt if she's gonna report you though
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
Zceesneh:
i hate rapist, buh the fact here is she touched his manhood, what was she thinking while touching it, i blame the guy and the girl here
The girl shouldn't have gone that far with him. It shows how uncultured she was but the guy couldn't try subtle way rather he raped her.

That guy should be castrated if his story is true grin
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Diddyydiva:
The girl shouldn't have gone that far with him. It shows how uncultured she was but the guy couldn't try subtle way rather he raped her.

That guy should be castrated if his story is true grin
castrated? hmmmm he is not a rapist, is just a mistake, he should be forgiven
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by IamLEGEND1: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
girl begin day cry and you still take am as shakara....come rapè am.
I would use you to do blood moneu but kanayo O kanayo doesn't value your brain.
E too dense.

1 Like

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
Zceesneh:
castrated? hmmmm he is not a rapist, is just a mistake, he should be forgiven
Yea forgiveness should meet him at his funeral grin
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Zceesneh:
if we refuse u girls, u girls will say we are dull lipsrsealed
Shey e wa okay sir? Greenlight kor indigolight. let any ediot try that rubbish with me and say goodbye to his deek
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Danfuster(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
keep soaring bro... more kunu to your blockos grin
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Iamhatey:

Animal
Oloriburuku
Amen IJN
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
Aderola15:

Shey e wa okay sir? Greenlight kor indigolight. let any ediot try that rubbish with me and say goodbye to his deek
is his first time infact he made a mistake
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by polariss(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
I hear NDLEA..you rape her while on drugs?.
G say no you for stop na.you maself you too like tóto
Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by luminouz(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
iLegend:

From my dirty mind you didn't do anything wrong if she truly grabbed your dìck before the act.

But, from my clean mind, you should've stopped when she started crying.

Women work based on emotion. The time she molested your dìck was when she was feeling it and was in the mood, but the time you wanted to have sex with her she wasn't in the mood.

Scores: 1:2 (You're still leading).

As a man, the society will always blame you. While in secondary school a girl grabbed my dìck and ran. After a week I wanted to reciprocate, but she yelled at me. From that day I never spoke with her. She's married now. Whenever I see her I'll just look at her and walk away.

Another was a corper: I rented an apartment, but sometimes I do sleep in corper's cuz I have a room there too with 3 other corpers. So, some corpers came to visit me. One of the cute female corpers (who wears chains on her waist and leg with a nose ring), said she wants to smoke. I looked at her and she said what? Are you telling me you're a kid? And I said yes. She said iffa hia, you wey dey come carry girls for corper's lodge dey come here com fúck. Told her I'm a virgin. She looked at me, laughed and immediately entered the kitchen and took a lighter.

The other corper members were in my room playing around with my guitar and keyboard. After some minutes, they left and told me to tell Cynthia to come meet them at the lodge. It seemed it was a plan.

When she was done, she entered the bathroom and freshened up. She even came with a cool perfume. She came to the room and said, "so, you're a virgin?" And immediately tried to put her hand in the short to grab my dìck. I grabbed her hand and over-powered her. Then, I turned her around and tried to put my hand in her pússy, but she clinched her legs and shouted at me to stop. I stopped cuz I know when a girl means it. With the rough handling, her skin color changed. She's the most fair corper. I opened the curtain and saw how red her body had turned. Ntoin. After CDS she comes straight to my house to spend a night and she'll wear nothing but her panties. I treated her as if she was a male corper. It got to a point she said she won't come to my apartment again(Fine gal don dey vex o!). She said I wasn't romantic. Hahaha. (Yeah, I wasn't romantic because I intentionally did not fúck her).

Lesson: If a bad girl like Cynthia (who was also high on weed) can scream for help, then what do you expect from a good girl or a newly recruited bad girl?

Listen: women want sex to JUST HAPPEN without pressure. To do this, turn the game around.

This is how to do it. Play the role of a lady. Always be the one to accuse and pretend not to like sex. Tell her you're a virgin. When she makes sexual advances caution her. Act as if you hate sex, but act sexual and naughty at the same time. When you don't need something, it comes easily to you.

Women like mystery and intrigue. If you tell her you're a virgin she'll laugh at you and will want to find out herself, even when it's just a joke.

When you act sexually uninterested with a lady, but sexually talk dirty with her she'll want to fúck you. And when she advances, reject her, then compensate her later.

Women want something to chase. If they chase you, they'll want to fúck you. For me, even if you chase me, you can't still fúck me. I act like the lady, but I still hold the power and I control the outcome.

What you did to her is a little needy and women don't like needy/desperate guys. You were trying to be spontaneous, but it should only be done with a girl you've slept with before, or a girl you've watched her body language and know she's in the mood.

The scores She 1 : You 2

She can report you if she wants. Honestly, she won't. Read the book "My Secret Garden" by Nancy Friday and you'll know how bad women are. They have rape fantasies and all, but they'll pretend and always put the blame on the guy till thy Kingdom come.

Next time, be the one to reject a women and watch how she'll become proactive and start acting like a man. Women love what's slipping away from them (what they can't get easily).

Question:
Did you rape her?
Answer: No (because she molested your dìck first, else yes).

Advice: Learn how women function, but don't put your heart to it or try to have sex with every girl.

Saw some typos, but no time to edit like 2face.
Good analogy.... Seems there is a nigga with my mindset on women out dia!

3 Likes

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Goldmaxx(f): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
iLegend:

From my dirty mind you didn't do anything wrong if she truly grabbed your dìck before the act.

But, from my clean mind, you should've stopped when she started crying.

Women work based on emotion. The time she molested your dìck was when she was feeling it and was in the mood, but the time you wanted to have sex with her she wasn't in the mood.

Scores: 1:2 (You're still leading).

As a man, the society will always blame you. While in secondary school a girl grabbed my dìck and ran. After a week I wanted to reciprocate, but she yelled at me. From that day I never spoke with her. She's married now. Whenever I see her I'll just look at her and walk away.

Another was a corper: I rented an apartment, but sometimes I do sleep in corper's cuz I have a room there too with 3 other corpers. So, some corpers came to visit me. One of the cute female corpers (who wears chains on her waist and leg with a nose ring), said she wants to smoke. I looked at her and she said what? Are you telling me you're a kid? And I said yes. She said iffa hia, you wey dey come carry girls for corper's lodge dey come here com fúck. Told her I'm a virgin. She looked at me, laughed and immediately entered the kitchen and took a lighter.

The other corper members were in my room playing around with my guitar and keyboard. After some minutes, they left and told me to tell Cynthia to come meet them at the lodge. It seemed it was a plan.

When she was done, she entered the bathroom and freshened up. She even came with a cool perfume. She came to the room and said, "so, you're a virgin?" And immediately tried to put her hand in the short to grab my dìck. I grabbed her hand and over-powered her. Then, I turned her around and tried to put my hand in her pússy, but she clinched her legs and shouted at me to stop. I stopped cuz I know when a girl means it. With the rough handling, her skin color changed. She's the most fair corper. I opened the curtain and saw how red her body had turned. Ntoin. After CDS she comes straight to my house to spend a night and she'll wear nothing but her panties. I treated her as if she was a male corper. It got to a point she said she won't come to my apartment again(Fine gal don dey vex o!). She said I wasn't romantic. Hahaha. (Yeah, I wasn't romantic because I intentionally did not fúck her).

Lesson: If a bad girl like Cynthia (who was also high on weed) can scream for help, then what do you expect from a good girl or a newly recruited bad girl?

Listen: women want sex to JUST HAPPEN without pressure. To do this, turn the game around.

This is how to do it. Play the role of a lady. Always be the one to accuse and pretend not to like sex. Tell her you're a virgin. When she makes sexual advances caution her. Act as if you hate sex, but act sexual and naughty at the same time. When you don't need something, it comes easily to you.

Women like mystery and intrigue. If you tell her you're a virgin she'll laugh at you and will want to find out herself, even when it's just a joke.

When you act sexually uninterested with a lady, but sexually talk dirty with her she'll want to fúck you. And when she advances, reject her, then compensate her later.

Women want something to chase. If they chase you, they'll want to fúck you. For me, even if you chase me, you can't still fúck me. I act like the lady, but I still hold the power and I control the outcome.

What you did to her is a little needy and women don't like needy/desperate guys. You were trying to be spontaneous, but it should only be done with a girl you've slept with before, or a girl you've watched her body language and know she's in the mood.

The scores She 1 : You 2

She can report you if she wants. Honestly, she won't. Read the book "My Secret Garden" by Nancy Friday and you'll know how bad women are. They have rape fantasies and all, but they'll pretend and always put the blame on the guy till thy Kingdom come.

Next time, be the one to reject a women and watch how she'll become proactive and start acting like a man. Women love what's slipping away from them (what they can't get easily).

Question:
Did you rape her?
Answer: No (because she molested your dìck first, else yes).

Advice: Learn how women function, but don't put your heart to it or try to have sex with every girl.

Saw some typos, but no time to edit like 2face.
thanks i should have known better

1 Like

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
1. You raped her. No story about that.
2. She has also been sexually harassing you. Please for all those with double standard, if a guy continues to touch a girl's pussy what is it called? Sexual Harassment right? Then why turn a blind eye when it goes the other way round? undecided Both of you are guilty of sexual crimes. Period.

1 Like

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Goldmaxx(f): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
Iamhatey:

Animal
Oloriburuku
why can't you pretend to have sense

2 Likes

Re: Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? by Jenny1010(f): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
fuccking rapist...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Most Nigerian Guys Are Ugly? / Like Play, Like Play, I Don Wayward Finish / Am I Dating A Strange Girl???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.