Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC (10089 Views)

I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu / Fuel Scarcity Will Persist Till May–kachikwu / Why Fuel Scarcity Will Not Go Away Soon In Nigeria- Sahara Reporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by Charbless(m): 6:13am On Mar 04, 2015
APC will love this. GEJ until Buhari clocks 82
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by Smartresult(f): 6:14am On Mar 04, 2015
Until diezani is dropped
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by Smartresult(f): 6:14am On Mar 04, 2015
Nigeria the number one oil producer is having fuel scarsity, chai gej must GO.
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by sandland: 6:28am On Mar 04, 2015
Nigeria is a failed state.common to PIB through or builds refineries and privatise is also a problem.
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by sandland: 6:33am On Mar 04, 2015
So APC did not cause the scarcity again. Pdp must go.

1 Like

Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Akshow:
ok
LordMecuzy:
Okay
Optional2:
Ok oooo

OK O.....do you have a response to the current situation?

@op....

The basic problem is that we are still importing a lot of fuel....and to do that, we need Forex. The CBN is making it difficult to bring in forex. The banks are not giving no credit. So...scarcity.

Something tells me this is not at an end.
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by LeonMacJames(m): 6:42am On Mar 04, 2015
hardbody:
so it could actually have been averted by paying the people and the money is there? What a shame.
this is exactly what jonathan is doing . He had the ability to reduce fuel price to 87naira all this years .but he ddnt ,he only reduced it because of election ,now he wants to rescue the chibok girls and end Boko Haram. Therefore what he is implying is that these factor didnt have any meaning to him. Even if he succeeds which i pray that he does he is actually sliming down his chances of winning the election , cos we Nigerians are not babies. Buhari and Apc might not be the change we desire ,he might have been a religious bigot,he might've been a dictator but as far as Nigerians in the 21st century is concerned ''BUHARI'' is a risk Nigeria can afford to take ,certainly not jonathan. ALSO pertaining to the fact that Nigeria is nobodys birthright.

1 Like

Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Smartresult:
Nigeria the number one oil producer is having fuel scarsity, chai gej must GO.

Actually....we are number 2 in Africa.

And the problem is we do not want to build more refineries (except for Dangote).
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by dapperman(m): 6:45am On Mar 04, 2015
hardbody:
so it could actually have been averted by paying the people and the money is there? What a shame.
the money wasn't there bro, February salaries in most government organizations haven't even been paid yet.
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Fuel scarcity did not get to ikorodu o.

1 Like

Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by Mutuwa(m): 7:01am On Mar 04, 2015
Fuel scarcity:Its a yearly ritual all nigerians are used to...
Them go create d problem,solve am so as to win the weak and feeble minds.
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by eleko1: 7:04am On Mar 04, 2015
undecided sad playing politic with fuel
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by osikiabu(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2015
What a country?, what a people?, if there is anything at all I think nigerians should be rather grateful to the opposition party APC. They have been able to put this inept government on itss toes but rather what we see is same nigerians joining hands with this few cabals to castigate APC while we watch helplesly as our dear nation is been bleeded to death by those few cabals that call themselves leaders.

2 Likes

Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by Missmossy(f): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Chai! With the way the country is presently, such an occurence ought to be a thing of history. God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2015
After some clueless re.tard said apc was d root cause?...#CHANGe IS INEVITABLE!

1 Like

Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by blesoh(f): 7:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Abeg weekend too far oh.
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by igbsam(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2015
Rawani:
APC has been vindicated. Lai Mohammed revealed the reason since yesterday before Jona admitted it, in the process adding to the ridicule of his party chairman Mu'azu, who had been disgraced on Twitter for blaming the fuel scarcity on the APC.

Change is near.

Tanoids will never say anything about these. They would rather embrace lies and deceit than to hold unto truth. I just pity their generation cos they are selling it away to a bunch of clueless people.

Meanwhile, I have decided #March4Buhari

2 Likes

Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by kevoh(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2015
LeonMacJames:
''BUHARI'' is a risk Nigeria can afford to take ,certainly not jonathan.
I disagree, there are other nine presidential candidates. Let Nigeria ''afford'' to risk one of them! It's really petty and annoying when I see Nigerians claim if Buhari is not better then it's GEJ and vice versa. We have seen GEJ, We have seen Buhari if we must take RISKS then let us see one of the other nine. There is Oluremi Shonaya, Haruna Shaba e.t.c why not risk them? angry
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by OLADD: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2015
timilehing:
I thought they said it's the opposition party that's behind fuel scarcity? While Nigerians have being suffering to buy fuel even @100 Naira, our clueless president has been dancing Shoki all weekend in Lagos.

FTC anyway undecided First blessing coming to me today, like if you believe

Stop talking about what you don't know. The marketers were paid part of their outstandings just last December and agreements were reached on when the next tranch of their claims woulld be paid. Why did they suddenly decide to hoard their stock and punish Nigerians? Do you know that most of the marketers have fuel in stock? We all know the relationship between Tinubu and a major marketer in Nigeria. Google the names of the marketers and see their connections with APC bigwigs. Ok?
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by Medley(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2015
it was good that people could atleast feel the pain of scarcity for a little while,since they said he is a failure and all the year round there was no fuel scarcity
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2015
Reduce the pump price to 60 naira.. We can't allow the 87naira price.. Let us enjoy if u so desire the happiness of every Nigeria, the les priviledge can as well be putting on their generator since there is no good power supply, make Iya kelechi pikin no go dey enter Iya sunkanmi room go watch this life grin
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2015
All we need is change
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by dein77(m): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2015
Tundellinium:

wait till March 28th

Even the 3 refineries in Nigeria was built by GMB.... i don't know what this Odebong presidenc has done...

Why you talk nonsense like this? Pls do some research before you spew volcanic ash next time!
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by olaboy001(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2015
Nigeria and it's PMS wahala, when will this nation grow from the era of fuel scarcity in our fuel stations.
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by buJu234: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2015
Fix the existing refineries and build more refineries plus removing subsidy ... are the only way to stop fuel crisis in Nigeria.

Forex is low because we import every thing; why not reverse it with the crude oil.

the annual cost of fuel subsidy on the govt. is far more than enough to build more than 2 brand new refineries.

so stop fooling us....

yet both APC & PDP havent told us if they will build us new refineries yet.
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by onyxo76(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2015
madridguy:
This man self dey tire person.so he knows the cause of the scarcity and his complaining that it is the handiwork of the opposition. God will save us
abi o... i wonder what the opposition party has to do with fuel scarcity? or did the opposition party stop fuel imports?
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by Tundellinium(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2015
dein77:

Why you talk nonsense like this? Pls do some research before you spew volcanic ash next time!

You need Google in your spirit... I'm maniacally bewildered be your utterances..
Re: 'Fuel Scarcity Will End Before Weekend'-NNPC by Orikinla(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]AND THE POLITICAL NUISANCE CALLED FFK SAID APC CAUSED THE FUEL SCARCITY.
WHY DOES GEJ PREFER TO BE SURROUNDED BY IDI-OTS?[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9th National Assembly: PDP Governors Meet Over Election Of Principal Officers / Ganiyu Akanbi Bello's Posthumous 90th Birthday Is Today / Tinubu Hails Oyebanji, APC For Ekiti Electoral Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.