Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself (5719 Views)

Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others / Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters / Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by ellechrystal(f): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Lies lies lies
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by judedwriter(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2015
ellechrystal:
Lies lies lies
But what if its true Then it means dat goats fly like birds grin d burhari I know will neva give up on dat juicy seat.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Ttalk: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2015
Zuria:
Guess this is a "feel good" thread for rumor-mongers tongue tongue

They should keep on dreaming
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by tomzman: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2015
Weed smoking damages the brain. Op, take note.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by ellechrystal(f): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2015
judedwriter:

But what if its true Then it means dat goats fly like birds grin d burhari I know will neva give up on dat juicy seat.
Lol
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Nwoguphillip: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Wat a collosal load of Tommy rot
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
All we need is change from thinking Buhari is the change
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Ashmud(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Alright let's be open minded here. I'm not a politician and never wanna be one. Read this post 2-3X 'open-mindedly' and then be the judge. Is this really true?
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by henryangelo: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Well I will know what to say with time but the truth still remains that we need young blood
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by TISHAmatt: 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
Believing it or not is not a choice wrongly made anyway. Whichever way it turns, GMB is sick and the plan of Tinubu and Obj wont work this time. Are the Katsinas sons made to be do forunners? PGEJ is a son of destiny!!!
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Frankenstein: 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
If Buhari steps down and Osinbade resigns, the senate president will be sworn in as the GCFR. According to the constitution.

The only plausible theory here is that Tinubu will keep Osinbade under his control.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by d33types: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
is the party chairman the next to take over after resignation of the vice president. are these people getting more foolish?
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Buhari plotting an exit strategy from his perjury case

this is the only way he stays out of jail.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by gebest: 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Well, since he didnt die in 2003, he didnt die in 2007, he didnt die in 2011 certainly he wil nt die in 2015, he will nt die in 2019 nd 2023.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
The Buhari I know would rather prefer to slump and die on a national television Broadcast provided he would be doing that as Mr. President.
Stopping Buhari from running for the Presidency, is like stopping bingo from his delicious bone.

At OP, even if Buhari for any reason nursed the idea, the duo of Amechi and Tinubu are more than enough to make him see reason.

If the doctor in London mis-yarn, doctors dey for Germany.

Anyway, it is well with Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by AJOT99(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
It fit be true
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by todayguest(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Let me call it a rumour for now. However, something keeps telling me--all is not well with Pa Buhari's health. In all the rumours there must be an element of truth. He said, in one of his interviews, that, his doctors said that, he's fine and can continue with the campaigns. Also, on his rumoured return, the story had it that, "he stubornly refused to return" that, "he must take a 10-day break" amid persuations from his team to return back to the country. Whatever that may be the case. I wish him well.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by badesco(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
May God forgive you.wish yourself same.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by 2kris(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Imoobot:
Nigerians should as a matter of urgency pray for Buhari
instead of condemning him on a daily basis, this is the word
of a close family member who said Nigerians should know
that Muhammadu Buhari is no longer interested in running
for the office of the presidency.
Buhari has made this known to top APC leaders, but it
didn’t go down well with few of them especially those that
have committed a lot of money to sell Buhari to Nigerians.
Buhari is purely acting on instruction of his doctors both
home and abroad, the general have been suffering from
these illness for some time now “prostate cancer, acute
asthma and recently dementia”.

Though dementia is only detected recently but it hasn’t
gotten to the severe stage. It’s good to note that Buhari is
in a very stable condition until the middle of their campaign,
Buhari had literally complain about his bad health during
their campaign that he can’t make it to all the 36 states of
the federation but APC leaders ignored him, all plea by
Buhari’s family members to give Buhari some rest were
turned down. All APC did was to have two doctors and
ambulance on standby in majority of the rallies.
One of the top APC leader also plead for Buhari to have
some rest considering that Buhari haven’t had this level of
campaign before now, unlike his three previous campaign
where he only campaigned in northern part of Nigeria but it
was vehemently ignored by Tinubu himself. The plan APC
leaders are putting on table should they win is for Buhari to
stay in office at least for one year before resigning on the
condition of his bad health. The big questions now are, who
is going to be the President if Buhari resigns within one year
as planned?

Constitutionally the Vice President should take over, but
considering that Pastor Yemi Osibanjo had sworn an oath to
resign his office within six months in office paving way for
Bola Tinubu. Will I be right to say that Bola Amend Tinubu
will become Nigeria’s President by 2017 should APC win
come this March? Or will Pastor Yemi Osibanjo defile his
oath to Tinubu and stay put as the Vice President which will
automatically make him the President of Nigeria by 2017?
Time will tell. Meanwhile effort have been intensified by
Buhari’s immediate family in seeking legal advice on a way
to stop APC financiers not to hold Buhari to ransom in case
he decides to drop out before election.

Source: nigeriabreakingnews.info
this news is very bad tho am not apc or transform
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News: Buhari May Drop Out Of Presidential Race By Himself by Orunto: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
The Nation prays for his Recovery. He should step down now before March , the 28th, allow APC to replace him with Kwankwaso and revert to Elder Stateman. We shall begin to pray for his repentance and forgiveness. God will forgive him and heal his Heart, Soul, Mind and Strength!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: 'elections Are Not Always Easy In Africa' / Obaseki In Trouble As INEC Declares Only Oshiomhole Can Submit Candidates’ Names / The US Vows Never To Recognize Okonjo Iweala’s Appointment As WTO DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.