Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency (7655 Views)

Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift / Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes / INEC To Decide On Poll Shift Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by blesoh(f): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2015
GEJ till sahara reporters repent from their lies

1 Like

Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by Godfullsam(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2015
No matter how the election is postponed, it will eventually take place and a winner must emerge. The game of politics is not loke the game of football where you play DRAW!
Let them continue to play game with the mind os gullible Nigerians. The truth shall come out soon...
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by laprince(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2015
APC crys fowl too much.
where is their source that Jega would be pushed out.

Now, am really tired of their propaganda
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by Cronyy: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2015
God help our nation. All is well
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by blesoh(f): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2015
diluminati:
Gej is a thief and a deceiver.
while Buhari is d saint abi?
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by laprince(m): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2015
APC crys fowl too much.
where is their source that Jega would be pushed out.

Now, am really tired of their propaganda.

Haba.

I HAVED TAYAD JORR!!!
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by onenaira007: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Very very baseless, because they're senseless; with a Certificateless candidate.
Lol.
make una come see PIG with SPERM brain.
I swaer SPONGEBOB or PATRICK get sense pass u.
A.S.S.H.O.L.E of the first order.
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by Smartresult(f): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2015
#Gej must go now
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by nagoma(m): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Zenoniseay:
baseless and senseless indeed.

That is what the Hypocrite PDP always says before any act of impunity. They have no morals and no conscience. They serve the devil - criminal lot. There will be no progress in Nigeria until we vote them out.
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by tempest69: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:
How does APC manufacture all these lies they feed the public on daily basis undecided

There's always something new to to accuse the president each day.

Even the devil(The accuser of the brethren) must be jealous of APC with their daily dose of accusations.
Yet, GEJ has sued nor threatened to sue no one

Please expect the following:
*Jonathan plans to rapé Buhari's wife
*Jonathan plans to hand over to IBB if he loses.
*Jonathan to appoint Alamesigha as INEC chairman
*Jonathan donates Abuja to PEJ

add your own accusation undecided undecided undecided
FFK plan to rape PEJ

1 Like

Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2015
I have said it before that the allegation by the loquacious APC on Interim Government and phantom poll shift is/are baseless that must be rejected by all and sundry. APC loves heating up the polity to create unnecessary panic where there is none in order to incite fellow Nigerians against the authority.
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by joystickextendr: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Problems with your joystick? Check my signature wink
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by boujaye: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=16pt]... say no to dark age ... transformation agenda on course.[/size]

Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by PassingShot(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2015
NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE

GEJ and PDP denied the rumour of a poll shift the first time, it was eventually postponed.

Once beaten, forever shy!
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by Sanchez01: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2015
GeneralBosco:
There are some PDP slaves above the thread.
Thanks for making me laugh hard this beautiful morninggrin
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by Sanchez01: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista:
I have said it before that the allegation by the loquacious APC on Interim Government and phantom poll shift is/are baseless that must be rejected by all and sundry. APC loves heating up the polity to create unnecessary panic where there is none in order to incite fellow Nigerians against the authority.
Funny this is coming from a one time e-mouthpiece
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by lonelydora: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2015
This Otuokean fisherman has been deceiving Nigerians since. We don't believe him any longer.

1 Like

Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by deletrue: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:
How does APC manufacture all these lies they feed the public on daily basis undecided

There's always something new to to accuse the president each day.

Even the devil(The accuser of the brethren) must be jealous of APC with their daily dose of accusations.
Yet, GEJ has sued nor threatened to sue no one

Please expect the following:
*Jonathan plans to rapé Buhari's wife
*Jonathan plans to hand over to IBB if he loses.
*Jonathan to appoint Alamesigha as INEC chairman
*Jonathan donates Abuja to PEJ

add your own accusation undecided undecided undecided
In all the countries I have worked or visited, I have not come across violent individuals like the apc members. They are always telling lies every where so as to cause killings. Now GEJ is still selling his achievements every where. On the other hand, apc is saying GEJ is paying money to people. They have not told us the where about of the Buhari and this is a person they expect to win election. The man is strugling to live a week more. They all aware yet, apc will just fabricate every lies here and there. They are just empty drums.
Somebody just travelled and told foreigners who not have PVC to vote what he would do if elected. Always looking where to format troubles. God forbids Buhari, forbid Islam, forbids apc, forbid killings etc. Amen
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by 9jatriot(m): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2015
deletrue:
In all the countries I have worked or visited, I have not come across violent individuals like the apc members. They are always telling lies every where so as to cause killings. Now GEJ is still selling his achievements every where. On the other hand, apc is saying GEJ is paying money to people. They have not told us the where about of the Buhari and this is a person they expect to win election. The man is strugling to live a week more. They all aware yet, apc will just fabricate every lies here and there. They are just empty drums.
Somebody just travelled and told foreigners who not have PVC to vote what he would do if elected. Always looking where to format troubles. God forbids Buhari, forbid Islam, forbids apc, forbid killings etc. Amen

In all the countries you have visited
What countries exactly, Benin??, Togo?? Chad?? Somalia?? Because your write up sparks of home video mentality not of one who has travelled anywhere or even watches foreign movies or news.
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by major466(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2015
Abati on point. Their lies and propaganda are very baseless. Those people wearing pampas should stop spreading lies.
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2015
bigv:
Exactly the way postponement for 6 weeks was baseless grin

so at ur age... till now u ignorantly dnt want to accept d reasons elections were postponed... nd you ae here saying the postponemrnt was baseless... d postponent was constitutional... so may nigerians had not rcivd PVC's the card readers had nt been tested... boko haram needed to be kept at bay... security had to be heightened... did the election postponement threaten may29 inaugauration... was it GEJ that shifted it bcis d person summoned to ansa for it was JEGA...GEJ was even advising to mk sure Logistics are put in place nd citizens equipped to vote... guy tk q nap... and breathe fresh -air johr...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by Hamazz1: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2015
yea sure now that his black ass been busted...#NEVER AGAIN SHALL I HV A PRESIDENT THAT WILL POSTPHNE ELECTN 4FEAR OF D OPPOSITION.
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by deletrue: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2015
igbsam:
PDP, party of liars, thieves and deceivers

Everything is always baseless, but in the end APC are always justified.

Example

Mu'azu blamed Apc for scarcity of fuel. APC highlighted the cause from the FG who refused to pay oil marketers. In d End APC was justified

PDP denied allegations to remove Jega by APC yet PDP are making all the possible moves to remove jega

PDP denied the election will not be postponed, in the end they postponed it APC was justified

PDP, party of baboons and liars with sh.it head supporters who refused to embrace truth, freedom, progress, change and better life.
Nor be madness you and apc dey so? What is this foolishness for? Can't you allow Nigerians, pdp etc some rest? Buhari can NEVER, NEVER rule this country. Did you hear that?
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by bigv(m): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Ogbeni go and hug transformation, sorry transformer.
How much did they pay you?? Are you a learner? Obviously you are!
Dtfaithfulkid:

so at ur age... till now u ignorantly dnt want to accept d reasons elections were postponed... nd you ae here saying the postponemrnt was baseless... d postponent was constitutional... so may nigerians had not rcivd PVC's the card readers had nt been tested... boko haram needed to be kept at bay... security had to be heightened... did the election postponement threaten may29 inaugauration... was it GEJ that shifted it bcis d person summoned to ansa for it was JEGA...GEJ was even advising to mk sure Logistics are put in place nd citizens equipped to vote... guy tk q nap... and breathe fresh -air johr...
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2015
bigv:
Ogbeni go and hug transformation, sorry transformer.
How much did they pay you?? Are you a learner? Obviously you are!

was waiting for some to ask me dat question who paid me??...who paid you... dats all you ask... for some1 to speak his mind e must hv been paid...so dat means all dis noisemakers shouting change change were paid too...?? no wonder... dey are equal to the task sha... enuf looters they dere camp...for there mind then th re-invest to mk more... shame... well 7billion if you must knw to air my views... some one like 50k yhu go accuse seun say e thief Nland frm yhu...
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by bigv(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Obviously you've been deluded, otherwise you'd simply have gotten the drift from my first post.
It's gonna be pointless going down this road with you. I've got work to do.
Next time check signatures before you quote. Ciao.

P.S: I'm not a fan of any party.
Dtfaithfulkid:

was waiting for some to ask me dat question who paid me??...who paid you... dats all you ask... for some1 to speak his mind e must hv been paid...so dat means all dis noisemakers shouting change change were paid too...?? no wonder... dey are equal to the task sha... enuf looters they dere camp...for there mind then th re-invest to mk more... shame... well 7billion if you must knw to air my views... some one like 50k yhu go accuse seun say e thief Nland frm yhu...
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by obynoses(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
“The APC, because its key spokespersons seem to have talent for noise making, keep insisting that there are plans to remove Jega. That is the only true point i picked from there.
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
bigv:
Obviously you've been deluded, otherwise you'd simply have gotten the drift from my first post.
It's gonna be pointless going down this road with you. I've got work to do.
Next time check signatures before you quote. Ciao.

P.S: I'm not a fan of any party.

you who goes about pointing fingers... at who have been paid nd who haven't ... abeg i too dnt knw were to strt answering yhu frm... u are not under obligation to comment and insult the President and claim Neutrality afterwards when you dny hv wat to say...
Re: APC Allegations On Poll Shift, Others Baseless —presidency by Abdul0007(m): 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
cheesy subsidy removal started as rumour, CBN Governor removal started as rumour, election postponement started as rumour, this is also another rumour. bro. wise up and don't allow anyone to treat you as illitrate except you decides to one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested Wearing Fendi Worth 760,000-photo / See Gov Wike's New Face Mask That Got People Talking As He Inspect Cassava Plant / PIB: A Bad Deal For Host Communities By Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.