Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Lady Who Brought About Twitter Emergency With Her Teeth Gets Changed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Brought About Twitter Emergency With Her Teeth Gets Changed (486 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby / Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose / What Brought About Boko-haram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Brought About Twitter Emergency With Her Teeth Gets Changed by mascotbest(f): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2015
Keep in mind the lady who brought about twitter emergency in the UK after she showed up on the Jeremy Kyle Show with that set

of teeth? (Perused here). Actually, she increased something from that appearance. After individuals jabbed fun at her, the

show managers chose to pay for her teeth to be settled. There are bits of gossip that it cost about £10,000 for the lady to

get new set of...
Read more..
Re: Lady Who Brought About Twitter Emergency With Her Teeth Gets Changed by drtwist(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Lady Who Brought About Twitter Emergency With Her Teeth Gets Changed by sholikay(m): 9:18am On Mar 04, 2015
drtwist:
booking space abi, just in case.. cheesy
Re: Lady Who Brought About Twitter Emergency With Her Teeth Gets Changed by steppin: 9:23am On Mar 04, 2015
If I click that link eh...call me 'bascard.
Re: Lady Who Brought About Twitter Emergency With Her Teeth Gets Changed by ggrin(f): 9:27am On Mar 04, 2015
If I click that link, call me a custard
Re: Lady Who Brought About Twitter Emergency With Her Teeth Gets Changed by IGBOSON1: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2015
If i click that link eh....call me mustard!

(1) (Reply)

It’s Possible To Bridge The Gaps Between Iran And The West / Would You Fly This Solar Airplane??? / Buhari A Man Of Many First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.