Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby (55434 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Tweets: After Calling Pres. Jonathan An Armed Robber / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" / It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 24, 2016
Former PDP flag bearer and billionaire businessman, Jimoh Ibrahim had lashed out at Femi Fani-Kayode on Twitter yesterday saying:
"I AM A BILLIONAIRE. I DON'T HAVE A CASE WITH EFCC."

You recall that Femi Fani-Kayode had taken to his Twitter page to insult him after Eyitayo Jegede was reinstated as the rightful candidate for Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Saturday's Governorship Election in Ondo State. Femi had slammed Jimoh, saying he was a big, fat, disgusting, greedy pig and caused Jimoh to react with the statement above.

Well, this young lady decided to jump in and cash in on the revealing moment and this happened!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/damn-see-sharp-reply-jimoh-ibrahim-gave.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by wiseguy(m): 5:21am On Nov 24, 2016
Choi!!! This man get bad mouth oo. see finishing. But some girls sha. SMH

260 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by whirlwind7(m): 5:21am On Nov 24, 2016
Sign of the times.

That lady will never ask an upwardly mobile young man out, much less propose marriage to an ambitious young dude who's trying to make it.

But she could shamelessly ask to be a fvck toy to a rich man older than her father, over the internet, no less, where millions can see what she posted.
Na person pikin be dis o!

302 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by madridguy(m): 5:22am On Nov 24, 2016
See word jabbing for the basketmouth FFK, Chai, Fani even pickin inside belle don know you, give him food he will dance moukossa for you. PDP is full of comedians grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by MissSlimbody(f): 5:25am On Nov 24, 2016
Hahahahahaha gringringringrin
My belle o cheesycheesycheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by GudluckIBB(m): 5:26am On Nov 24, 2016
At a sugar factory or in a sugar factory!!!!

29 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Atiku2019: 5:28am On Nov 24, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy grin

That Girl is Pretty tho wink

#Atiku2019

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Erudite202: 5:33am On Nov 24, 2016
hmmmmmm. this one na slap oooo who do AFONJAS like to wash their dirty linens in public?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by hmuhammad(m): 5:36am On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
cheesy grin cheesy grin

#Atiku2019
atiku will never rule Nigeria, we are northerners. He cant even win his region

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by BCISLTD: 5:39am On Nov 24, 2016
sad
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:41am On Nov 24, 2016
Eve eye yam The Lady, I will come & kill myself & die my die angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Jayson1: 5:48am On Nov 24, 2016
Court of Appeal don dey make this man look like a frustrated hippopotamus. FFK is not helping matters. grin

And as for the lady, i have nothing to say, but keep advertising your pussy, maybe a ritualist might find it useful this festive period.

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by ellechrystal(f): 5:50am On Nov 24, 2016
Lol. That was Epic mehn

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Teacher1776(m): 5:53am On Nov 24, 2016
Why will the EFCC go after him when he is directly acting the script written for him by the Buhari-led APC? FRom a distance, even the dim-witted person can tell you that Amodu Sheriff and all those in his platforms are APC agents whose clear agenda is to completely destroy the PDP. This appeal court judgement has once more affirm the legitimacy of Markaffi led team. My only worry is that I hope DSS won't abduct the judge for courageously speaking the truth.

11 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Atiku2019: 5:54am On Nov 24, 2016
hmuhammad:

OBJ did not win in any Southwestern state in 1999.

Buhari won in 2015 because of Northcentral and Southwest.. But unfortunately with Buhari's non nonchalant attitude and keeping mute over Fulani heardsmen mayhem, it's a final goodbye to PMB come 2019 cheesy
in Northcentral

Buhari won almost all Northeastern and Nirthwestern states in 2011. But still enjoyed his second position cheesy

Don't be Scared. Atiku2019

19 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by richidinho(m): 5:55am On Nov 24, 2016
Jimoh again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 24, 2016
This reply deserves a Grammy or an Oscar award!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by richidinho(m): 5:57am On Nov 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:
At a sugar factory or in a sugar factory!!!!

Where did you see "factory" in that comment?

84 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nukualofa: 5:58am On Nov 24, 2016
This is called epic

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 24, 2016
I now believe Yorubas are naturally Mouthed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by omaguibu(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2016
This man no be gentle man at all ta all

4 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Uniben4sure: 6:51am On Nov 24, 2016
Ondo people should better start thanking which ever gods they serve for not allowing Jimoh to become their governor. He would have simply sold the state and divert the money into his private business. That was exactly what he did to NICON and other government establishments sold to him.

Jimoh na bad meat ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Sufisunni: 6:54am On Nov 24, 2016
hmuhammad:
is only Allah(SWT) that gives power to whomever he wills. I am not supporting Atiku though, jst for u to stop using definitive for future occurance.

9 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by KingDizzle(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2016
hmuhammad:

AND YOU SPEAK FOR THE WHOLE NORTH? #ATIKU2019 IS SURE.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by KingDizzle(m): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2016
Sufisunni:
is only Allah(SWT) that gives power to whomever he wills. I am not supporting Atiku though, jst for u to stop using definitive for future occurance.

GOD ONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Earth2Metahuman: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2016
Those replies were epic grin

The grammar tho embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Funlordjnr: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2016
grin

Useless olosho got what she rightly deserved, an electronic slap to the jaw!

_bitch go get a job!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by AbelPraize1(m): 9:01am On Nov 24, 2016
And this idiot of a lady will have a guy calling her sweetie, darling and later the guy will go to her our for introduction then proceed to engagement pack all his friends there to prostrate later that her mumu guy will post pre wedding photos on niraland and waste my MB hummmmm somebody helps me with that Lil wayne's picture Olosho

24 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by jiinxed: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2016
Afonja

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Tjohnnay: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2016
Hmm

Nigerian gals and olosho job are like 5 and 6

All dis gals wey dey do runz I pity una destiny wey dm don use

Especially gals of nowadays juz dey watch ppl go divorce tire

5 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by atirolu(m): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
cheesy grin cheesy grin

#Atiku2019
J

Photoshop make what you see
Don't be deceive

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by GossipHeart(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2016

Women are naturally Gold-diggers

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State / Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.