Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone (158505 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Sadiq3051(m): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
koice:
El clasico replay currently streaming on Sky Sports 5

guy v been trying to get in touch with u on whatsapp BT msg not delivering ....is etisalat pay go still working?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Lanretoye(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2015
Babalakin:
kai you too much bro.i just downloaded ustream from play store and world sports stream from Google.the world sports stream (wss) is far better with lots of sports channel like sky sports 1-5,ESPN,and even movie channels.i just finished watching hell boy on sky movie(action & adventure).this is where my search for live tv ends,i'm done with this crappy dstv drifta that wouldn't allow me watch SS3 live matches unless i link it to a premium account.i recommend this app to everyone looking for where to watch live tv.although u will have to download xmtv player and mx player from playstore before u can stream the wss,d apps sizes wouldn't b more than 25mb(wss+xmtv +mx player )...thanks once again bro

Bro pls is there anyway a drifta can be activated without having to get to multichoice office at ikeja?,i have one and i am having issues activating it at all dealer shops around my area.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by sambina: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
pls...am using a bbz10..with glo Co month subscription... I jst downloaded sports tv. the app is great with lots of sports and entertainment stations.,but it consumes lot of mb.e.g I used 600mb to stream Manchester united vs Liverpool match. pls is there a way I can miminize my mb consumption, or is der a beta BlackBerry plan dats is more economical?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Manbryto(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Guys I av both the ustream and was, the channels are not jus showing. Any particular settings?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pls I need link to download sport tv nd wss on BlackBerry z10
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by oluadex99(m): 12:10am On Mar 25, 2015
whc apk can I use watch music and cartoon channel ((soundcity and cartoon network))
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vivaciouzz(f): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2015
Pls is d MTN bis still working..I need d settings..
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by funkyjms: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by tunnex190: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kodi app is the best ever to watch live football with football today addon.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
tunnex190:
Kodi app is the best ever to watch live football with football today addon.
Bros... Does it work for Android phones... And if yes... Pls does it have option to stream in low quality... If yes... We would be grateful if you put us thru...
God bless you...
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vivaciouzz(f): 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
funkyjms:

Yes. Is your phone android? Is it rooted? Have you change your Imei?
whc imei? Can u help me with d settings n guidelines
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by tunnex190: 7:02am On Mar 26, 2015
Seamareggae:

Bros... Does it work for Android phones... And if yes... Pls does it have option to stream in low quality... If yes... We would be grateful if you put us thru...
God bless you...

Yeah it works very fine on android. Check here for detailed on how to set it up: http://limitedsite.com/android-os-softwares/how-to-watch-live-tv-and-watch-movies-and-tv-shows-on-kodixbmc/msg119733/#msg119733

Mostly it streams on high quality. And doesn't buffer. If interested, register and follow the instructions. Let me know when you are finished
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by funkyjms: 7:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vivaciouzz(f): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2015
funkyjms:

It's not a straightforward thing as you think, some manipulations need to be done but I still need to know your phone model
gionee m2..my phone is rooted..I hv auto proxy n simple server? Do I need to change d imei to dat of bb
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by funkyjms: 8:20am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vivaciouzz(f): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2015
funkyjms:

I consider this necessary 'cos the MTN BIS is a blackberry subscription. Kindly pm to get further direction.
d email I used to open nl isn't working anymore..R R u on bbm
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by funkyjms: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
tunnex190:

Yeah it works very fine on android. Check here for detailed on how to set it up: http://limitedsite.com/android-os-softwares/how-to-watch-live-tv-and-watch-movies-and-tv-shows-on-kodixbmc/msg119733/#msg119733

Mostly it streams on high quality. And doesn't buffer. If interested, register and follow the instructions. Let me know when you are finished
Bros... Sorry for too many complain...
I just did it correctly, watched movie a little, pls put me thru on how to stream live match with it...
Thanks
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by tunnex190: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Seamareggae:

Bros... Sorry for too many complain...
I just did it correctly, watched movie a little, pls put me thru on how to stream live match with it...
Thanks

Download this addon: https://offshoregit.com/lambda81/lambda-repo/raw/master/plugin.video.football.today/plugin.video.football.today-3.0.0.zip

Go to system-settings-add-on-install from zip and select the file you downloaded. Enable it and go to video add-on under video, you will find football today there. Period.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by melakes(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2015
Thnx guy 4 all ur contributions..u neva can imagine hw long av bn searching 4 mobile live soccer TV.. God bless u all.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2015
tunnex190:

Download this addon: https://offshoregit.com/lambda81/lambda-repo/raw/master/plugin.video.football.today/plugin.video.football.today-3.0.0.zip

Go to system-settings-add-on-install from zip and select the file you downloaded. Enable it and go to video add-on under video, you will find football today there. Period.
Wowwwww... Bros... Its working very well.. No buffering...
But it drinks ALOT of data.. Pls help us get an addons that streams both in low quality nd high quality or only in low quality,... Jus imagine 5 mins highlights took abt 100mb..
Thanks and God bless you...
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by melakes(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2015
For those using wss, av tryd so hard 2 install it bur ds is wut i Keep getting.....

Please check your internet settings. If you are already connected hit BACK Key on your mobile and re-launch the application.....plz hw can i resolve ds?

However, i use d sports tv from amazon appstore, it rendered ustv completely useless.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by melakes(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2015
oluadex99:
whc apk can I use watch music and cartoon channel ((soundcity and cartoon network))
Sports tv noni
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by melakes(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2015
hummerwise:

Got the app 2day. But you can only find Stv and channels TV in it oo
Try naija tv 2 from playstore..it has silverbird,channels,stv, ltv8,nta international, mitv, african movies.... etc
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Sadiq3051(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
which data plan better for streaming on Android phones?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Sadiq3051(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
melakes:

Try naija tv 2 from playstore..it has silverbird,channels,stv, ltv8,nta international, mitv, african movies.... etc
which data plan better for streaming
on Android phones?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by melakes(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sadiq3051:
which data plan better for streaming
on Android phones?
I use etisalat tweak actually, so am really not concerned abt data plan...un4tunately, d activation code doesnt work again.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Sadiq3051(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
melakes:

I use etisalat tweak actually, so am really not concerned abt data plan...un4tunately, d activation code doesnt work again.

hhuussh I would v love something like DAT o
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by bellamy101(m): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
pls @melakes can u send me d setting for any proxy I have a working sim....
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
johnsonsegxy:
Download UK TV football by miApps on Google play to always check channels that will show any match in Europe, south America.

With WSS, you don't need to. It comes with match schedule page that is updated every 24 hours.

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Exclusively on WSS.

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 28, 2015
Pls anyone who has d setting for working etisalat tweak should help mi with it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 To PC / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted / Mtn Promo - Free Recharge Cards:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.