Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone (158496 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by renod(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
hmmm sports TV from amazon appstore will blow your mind .....currently watching yesterday's Porto vs Basel
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Seamareggae:

That means you can get 5gb at around 1k... And not only cheap.. Its faster... Pls forget all dis cheats in Nigeria that don't last and also the headache involved in getting and using dem is too much.. Enjoy jare

Abeg which network be 5gb for 1k,cos me sef dey ghana.to the best of my knowledge na tigo cheap pass with 1gb for 9ghc
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
just download slim TV. contact me for the urls
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
renod:
hmmm sports TV from amazon appstore will blow your mind .....currently watching yesterday's Porto vs Basel

Yeah, Sports TV with the Red background rocks.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
ejiro2130:
Op don't waste your time with kodi, that rubbish of an app

Abeg download ustream or world sport stream

The good thing about ustream is u can also watch live events like Oscars and Grammy with it also u can watch wwe

World sport streams you can watch all sporting events straight from skysports including teams news and epl discussions and sports news

Just Google and see
how much does it cost to watch it on our android phone...as in...can a subscription for one month be enough for it??
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by bondingman: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
ejiro2130:

The good thing about ustream is u can also watch live events like Oscars and Grammy with it also u can watch wwe

World sport streams you can watch all sporting events straight from skysports including teams news and epl discussions and sports news

Just Google and see
Good guy cheesy
Enjoying live streams, kudos.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by cletz991(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
vosquare:

Yea
HOW CAN I ROOT MY HTC SENSE WITHOUT PC
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abeg i know say this na off topic but pls how can i root my HTC M7
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bein Sports 1. On Sports TV (above) Vs Bein Sports 1 on WSS (below). Both don't buffer but only one is truly HD.

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ejiro2130(m): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
patrickdarlins:
how much does it cost to watch it on our android phone...as in...can a subscription for one month be enough for it??

Unlimited subscription? ? I stay in Ghana unlimited mtn subscription for one month cost 8,000 naira

I don't kw about Nigeria but I use like 300naira to watch one match I share the cost with my friends
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
haibe:
https://www.nairaland.com/2176087/watch-live-football-matches-android#31251016

Please I need an explanation why this thread was deleted

Whom did you piss off?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
ejiro2130:

Unlimited subscription? ? I stay in Ghana unlimited mtn subscription for one month cost 8,000 naira

I don't kw about Nigeria but I use like 300naira to watch one match I share the cost with my friends
ejiro2130:

ejiro2130:

cool
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Adyrin(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls I just downloaded ustream but it doesn't work over mobile network
Pls help
ejiro2130:

Just Google and see
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by bidex(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
The problem boils down to your network provider. Will their network allow you to do seamless streamming? will they be able to let u enjoy it? what data volume do you need to stream the live video? do you have the battery life to do the same?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ejiro2130(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Adyrin:
Pls help

It does check your connection, check ur ip
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by maxy097(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
ejiro2130:

Just Google and see
Are these apps on apple App Store ?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by MightyFortress: 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
irecash:
SPORT TV APP ON PLAY STORE............ITS THE BEST FOR STREAMING LIVE MATCHES.. YOU CAN BANK ON SKYSPORTS HD..BEINSPORT ALL HD..BEINSPORT US..RAISPORTS 1n2...FRENCH TV SPORTS..WWE TV...TENNIS TV..JUST TOO MUCH. MOVIES TOO NO CARRY LAST AND IT HAS A WHOLE LOTS OF PREMIUM STATIONS AND CANT BE COMPARED TO SYBLAM... USTREAM AND THE REST BROS ABEG DOWNLOAD AM MAKE U CON TWEAK AM WITH MTN BIS AND BET ME NA TO ARRANGE HOW YOU GO TAKE GET POWER BANK U GO DEY FIND....GBABESKY
correct...
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ejiro2130(m): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
maxy097:

Are these apps on apple App Store ?
I

Yea, ustream is there.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ejiro2130(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Adyrin:
Pls help

Are u using bis?? Cheat??
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by God2man(m): 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
ejiro2130:

Just Google and see
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
cletz991:
HOW CAN I ROOT MY HTC SENSE WITHOUT PC
Try download framaroot and kingroot
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ejiro2130(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=God2man post=31518815][/quote]

??
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by naza9ja(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
Which application can I use to what live matches on my black berry please
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
naza9ja:
Which application can I use to what live matches on my black berry please

As of now, there is app available on BB platform where one can stream live matches.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by swaggzo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
koice:
Bein Sports 1. On Sports TV (above) Vs Bein Sports 1 on WSS (below). Both don't buffer but only one is truly HD.

which one is better to you?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
swaggzo:

which one is better to you?

WSS is slightly better in the sense it doesn't buffer at all, and it gives one options: you can either stream in HQ or LQ unlike Sports TV, but it zaps data no be small. But when it comes to news channels like CNN, BBC, Bloomberg and such, Sports TV app carries the day. It's always better to own both.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by jsunex(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
funkyjms:

Clear the app data and update the app

How do I clear app data
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by kelzabel(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls which of dese apps would work perfectly on a bb10 with a glo bis sub? Thnx in anticipation of ur reply
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by oguntola18: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
when the match is about to start, search YouTube for the live match. e.g arsenal vs QPR live match
from the results given, look for the one that shows the current date
click on it and for it to load
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by tseuns: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tanx for all dis info. I need to explore this now.

2 Likes

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by goldfish80(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
I would appreciate a heads up on which android app that can be used to watch news channels like cnn, aljazera, press TV and Nigerian stations like silverbird, ait and channels TV.. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 To PC / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted / Mtn Promo - Free Recharge Cards:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.