Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone (158486 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by hummerwise(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
goldfish80:
I would appreciate a heads up on which android app that can be used to watch news channels like cnn, aljazera, press TV and Nigerian stations like silverbird, ait and channels TV.. Thanks
Got the app 2day. But you can only find Stv and channels TV in it oo
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by MrSocrate(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls is there any site for free video in bb that does not stream? My BIS wastes alot. Pls help me
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by kudoxs(m): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Loool.. See who made FP cheesy
i swear, this post just went from zero to a hundred real quick.

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Abduletudaye(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
kudoxs:
i swear, this post just went from zero to a hundred real quick.

So na Drake you go blame? wink
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by goldfish80(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
hummerwise:

Got the app 2day. But you can only find Stv and channels TV in it oo
I don't mind. Please what's the app?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by hummerwise(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
goldfish80:

I don't mind. Please what's the app?
NaijaTV2

Its on play store
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by htconeline: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
I just install amazon app how can one download .there after login
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sky sports 5HD and Bein sports1HD on WSS.

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by donhils: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
ejiro2130:
Op don't waste your time with kodi, that rubbish of an app

Abeg download ustream or world sport stream

The good thing about ustream is u can also watch live events like Oscars and Grammy with it also u can watch wwe

World sport streams you can watch all sporting events straight from skysports including teams news and epl discussions and sports news

Just Google and see
Now I've downloaded ustream, Chelsea is playing match now and I can't find the match...what should I do pls? Am I even going to be getting live premiership matches?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by tboibamz: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Who can help with movie streaming apps?..I love the wss...it makes sense
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Emeka71(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
kudoxs:
will i get the kodi on playstore
You can download applications there.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Emeka71(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
MrSocrate:
Pls is there any site for free video in bb that does not stream? My BIS wastes alot. Pls help me
Do Buffering on Waptrick.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Adyrin(m): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
Actually, its Z10 but using the glo 1k subscription!
So advise pls!
ejiro2130:

Are u using bis?? Cheat??
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ufarblog: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
World Sports Streams is the best android app that you can watch live sport online,it has all sport channels that you can watch your favorite league no any registering or premium account needed is 100% FREE.
Download World Sports Streams APK for Android Click the link below to download World Sports Streams
http://www.ufarblog.com/2015/03/how-to-watch-live-football-on-android.html

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by kudoxs(m): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pearlvictory:
download sports tv app from play store. it has more than 15live sports channels, u can watch all the live matches including copa del rey not always aired on dstv. u will need proxy droid and simple server to ease ur data and too long buffering issues esp if you're using mtn.
can i get proxy droid and r simple server from playstore and again, do i need to be rooted.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by SenatorJames(m): 12:01am On Mar 12, 2015
Ok. But these people commenting does not tell us the data consumption of these application. it looks good though.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by oliy24(m): 6:38am On Mar 12, 2015
irecash:
SPORT TV APP ON PLAY STORE............ITS THE BEST FOR STREAMING LIVE MATCHES.. YOU CAN BANK ON SKYSPORTS HD..BEINSPORT ALL HD..BEINSPORT US..RAISPORTS 1n2...FRENCH TV SPORTS..WWE TV...TENNIS TV..JUST TOO MUCH. MOVIES TOO NO CARRY LAST AND IT HAS A WHOLE LOTS OF PREMIUM STATIONS AND CANT BE COMPARED TO SYBLAM... USTREAM AND THE REST BROS ABEG DOWNLOAD AM MAKE U CON TWEAK AM WITH MTN BIS AND BET ME NA TO ARRANGE HOW YOU GO TAKE GET POWER BANK U GO DEY FIND....GBABESKY

you sabi better joor, I don dey use am for almost 5 month now. sport TV na best of all. always on point
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Ignatio(m): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2015
So I can watch the Mayweather vs paquio match with wss.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ufarblog: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2015
How To Use MTN BIS to Watch Live Football,Live Channels On Android Phone.
this is very interesting and enjoyable but what people will start thinking is How many data will i use to watch online don't today i got an
app to will automatically enable the stream apps to use MTN BIS on your android.
Click the link bellow to learn How To Use MTN BIS to Watch Live Football,Live Channels On Android Phone
http://www.ufarblog.com/2015/03/how-to-use-mtn-bis-to-watch-live.html
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by doctokwus: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Do I need to root fone?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Capableben(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
ejiro2130:

Give me ur WhatsApp contact
08128735162...Equally give me the link too, pls
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
For those using WSS, African Youth Championship 2015 live streams on Bein Sports 6. That's where I watched yesterday's matches.

South Africa - Mali LIVE

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nasri100(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
koice:
For those using WSS, African Youth Championship 2015 live streams on Bein Sports 6. That's where I watched yesterday's matches.

South Africa - Mali LIVE

The WSS is impressive. That XMTV player works like magic.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nasri100:

The WSS is impressive. That XMTV player works like magic.

Yup.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ufarblog: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
no rooting
doctokwus:
Do I need to root fone?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by MrSocrate(m): 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Emeka71:
Do Buffering on Waptrick.
pls i dont find good and long movies on waptrick, I get mostly music,and i would like to be watching movies with my BB,pls any help?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by karlzeez: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
My fone gets hot quickly wen streaming n it freezes after 5minutes of streaming.... Any solutions?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Emeka71(m): 5:15am On Mar 13, 2015
MrSocrate:
pls i dont find good and long movies on waptrick, I get mostly music,and i would like to be watching movies with my BB,pls any help?
There are other places like WAPLord where you can get movies for phones.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Emeka71(m): 5:17am On Mar 13, 2015
karlzeez:
My fone gets hot quickly wen streaming n it freezes after 5minutes of streaming.... Any solutions?
Which kind of phone is that?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by abesky(m): 8:21am On Mar 13, 2015
Ignatio:
So I can watch the Mayweather vs paquio match with wss.
where did you download it from
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by badoist(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2015
Bratking:
I use to have similar problems every match day, but it all ended the day Koice pointed me towards the direction of a super sports app by the name of Sports TV. Check out the thread below to see how it looks like.

https://www.nairaland.com/2157412/android-live-streaming-sports-news

Btw, sybla tv, Wss and ustream are all crap compared to this app.
which vpn do you use
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by badoist(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2015
bondingman:

Good guy cheesy
Enjoying live streams, kudos.
do you use any vpn if yes which one pls, probably a link and how to set up

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 To PC / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted / Mtn Promo - Free Recharge Cards:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.