Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone (158470 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by maliksalisu: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2015
please i need help with kodi settings.anybody dt cn hlp
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2015
How do I get rid of all these annoying ads?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by ufarblog: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2015
Since we can used our MTN BIS to stream online, so we need an android tv app that will provide all our favorite channels. Many people want to watch sports channels while some people like watching movies and News. Best Android Apps for Live TV Shows and Watch Movies free
http://www.ufarblog.com/2015/03/best-android-apps-for-live-tv-shows-and.html
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Ignatio(m): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
abesky:
where did you download it from

I'm asking.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by bondingman: 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
badoist:
do you use any vpn if yes which one pls, probably a link and how to set up
I don't use vpn
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by DealMogul(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
kelzabel:
Pls which of dese apps would work perfectly on a bb10 with a glo bis sub? Thnx in anticipation of ur reply

I use Sports TV app on my Z10...works super plus the sharpness of Z10 screen makes it awesome
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Pearlvictory(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
kudoxs:
can i get proxy droid and r simple server from playstore and again, do i need to be rooted.
download all of 'em off playstore. And yes you'll need ur fone rooted for proxydroid 2 work.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by toluxa1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
koice:

WSS is slightly better in the sense it doesn't buffer at all, and it gives one options: you can either stream in HQ or LQ unlike Sports TV, but it zaps data no be small. But when it comes to news channels like CNN, BBC, Bloomberg and such, Sports TV app carries the day. It's always better to own both.

You mean Sports TV shows CNN, BBC and co? Where?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 15, 2015
toluxa1:

You mean Sports TV shows CNN, BBC and co? Where?

Just whatsapp me 09096923125
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by oluks05: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Thanks to every contributor here, jst downloaded the wss and am loving it! Stumbled on this thread while looking for a cheaper means from dstv to watch epl n cl. This is good! Una go run dstv down o! Lol
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by sleekier(m): 5:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Guys.... Who else watched d monaco vs arsenal or any oda matches recently? I watched monaco arsenal match on wss with medium quality streaming and it was smooth... I ended up using abt 480MB.
Pls, is dia anoda app dat offers lower quality streaming so dat we can spend lower MB? Sybla was jst buffering every second.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2015
sleekier:
Guys.... Who else watched d monaco vs arsenal or any oda matches recently? I watched monaco arsenal match on wss with medium quality streaming and it was smooth... I ended up using abt 480MB.
Pls, is dia anoda app dat offers lower quality streaming so dat we can spend lower MB? Sybla was jst buffering every second.
Football live stream used to be the best when it comes to low quality... U can use 150mb to stream a full match till it stopped working since last year.. I wish they would work on it...

Maybe try sending an email to wss to work on adding a lower quality....

Enjoy ur day....
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by sleekier(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Seamareggae:

Football live stream used to be the best when it comes to low quality... U can use 150mb to stream a full match till it stopped working since last year.. I wish they would work on it...

Maybe try sending an email to wss to work on adding a lower quality....

Enjoy ur day....

Thanks jare my guy! Pls nairalanders, wot do I do nw? Do we av anoda app dat consumes less MB?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nasri100(m): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2015
sleekier:

What network you used to stream?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by sleekier(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nasri100:

What network you used to stream?

Bros, I used MTN ooo...
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by fetty2008: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
Exclusive.on WSS App

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by tboibamz: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Guys which station will broadcast the barca man city match tonyt?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by fetty2008: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
tboibamz:
Guys which station will broadcast the barca man city match tonyt?

SKY SPORTS 5

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by alkanes1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Download ustream from playstore for barca man city match.so many links there
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rampant Fiorentina showing no mercy at the stadio Olimpico in Rome.

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by bellamy101(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
pls can someone use tecno h5 to stream a live match smootly....
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Iyowuski: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thanks guys I am enjoying some of the apps you guys have mentioned.... if you wan download go with wss and sportstv then maybe sybla forget ustream.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 12:51am On Mar 20, 2015
Seems like mtn network is very poor dis days...

Anyone notice it?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by irecash(m): 12:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Iyowuski:
Thanks guys I am enjoying some of the apps you guys have mentioned.... if you wan download go with wss and sportstv then maybe sybla forget ustream.
have been trying to get the sportstv app can you send me the link pls?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2015
El clasico replay currently streaming on Sky Sports 5

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by bellamy101(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
pls guy can someone use tecno h5 to stream live match smootly
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Odunharry(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
bellamy101:
pls guy can someone use tecno h5 to stream live match smootly
sure
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Iyowuski: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
irecash:
have been trying to get the sportstv app can you send me the link pls?

I got Sportstv from google playstore... dont know if there is another sportstv; but the one i'm using was created by roshni solutions. When you search, choose 'live sports tv'
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by bellamy101(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Odunharry:

sure
tanx
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Habayomie(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2015
pls which channel will show man utd vs Liverpool....... and el classico
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by johnsonsegxy: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Download UK TV football by miApps on Google play to always check channels that will show any match in Europe, south America.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 To PC / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted / Mtn Promo - Free Recharge Cards:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.