Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (73264 Views)

As A Woman, Would You Say Amen To This Prayer? / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by tabisegroup(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
VickJames:
I'll go for the good cook.

Looking at the picture of the lady, she isn't ugly but just stressed. All she needs is good cream and clothes and we're good to go.

Love fades, Beauty fades, hunger never dies.
SIMPLY ON POINT!!!!
Buhari must see this comment, i think u deserve a national honor
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Ajayifelixojo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
I. Will go for dark. Good cook
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by martcarl(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
I wil go for d cook because i bliv if i take care of her she wil luk more beautifl dan d beautiful wife. Remember, d dark cook can also bcoms d beautifl wife while d beautifl wife bcoms a lazy woman dt may nt knw hw to take care of d husband.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by gbolalekan(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
VickJames:
I'll go for the good cook.

Looking at the picture of the lady, she isn't ugly but just stressed. All she needs is good cream and clothes and we're good to go.

Love fades, Beauty fades, hunger never dies.
STRONG WORDS
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Vesselofmercy: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
trux:

don't know what you're taking about undecided
He meant to ask Are u so immersed in inferiority complex - one about beauty - that u're willing to let go of values for beauty that fades? If those children heard what u just said on their behalf they may stone u.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by linusbnn(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Holywizard:
wic of them has tight toto?

Beside I can make my black good cook look like dat wit my money via she having a good clothing line & maintenance

Guy you be prick for calling dat name so raw
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
breakeven:
1 will go for the cook. Most beautiful girls are not even good in bed. Cant cook not good in bed amount to double tragedy. Na fine face i wan chop grin
I dont patronise those indomie babes @ all
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by redsun(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
A good woman has to have the quality of a typical lioness. Elegant,brave,resourceful,intelligent, caring,assertive and submissive.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by chigoizie7(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Beauty wey go still fade sef, besides I am allergic to fair gals( tomatoe jos) . I no de use my belle play oooh, na the cook I de go to straight up.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by billyG(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
MRLINGTON:
If you're about to get married..which of this kind of women would you love to marry??
Somebody help(2x) am in luv with 2 woman i know which one to choose(4x)
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by kissty(f): 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
pelij18:
omor your spelling they kill me ooo. Sai
thank U
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by dhesire(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
MRLINGTON:
If you're about to get married..which of this kind of women would you love to marry??

the 'beautiful' good cook would do.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
trux:

don't know what you're taking about undecided
4give me u have a low iq. He insulted you there. Are you the man he saw named ugly?
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by PoorUgly(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
MRLINGTON:

Chai bros, I don't grab the good cook with two hands already.

I want wifey not a club girl.

Black coffee, no sugar no cream thats my specs.

The good cook looks homely and nurturing to me. Infact, she looks like a total wife.

She looks understanding and caring.

She is not too beautiful I don't want a beautiful wife the only thing they know is their beauty.

The African Black queen is my choice o o o.

Moreover, all that are dark are not dirt. I feel there is gold underneath her.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by PoorUgly(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
MRLINGTON:

Chai bros, I don grab the good cook with two hands already.

I want wifey not a club girl.

Black coffee, no sugar no cream thats my specs.

The good cook looks homely and nurturing to me. In fact, she looks like a total wife.

She looks understanding and caring.

She is not too beautiful I don't want a beautiful wife the only thing they know is their beauty.

The African Black queen is my choice o o o.

Moreover, all that are dark are not dirt. I feel there is gold underneath her.

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by jeevyww(m): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
E be like fine woman never do una strong thing before Ba? And truth be told a lot of pretty women are just that,pretty with a lot of issues,many can't cook to save their lives and with the rude attitude?I am a simple man and I love my simple good cook,would do a little work brush her to my taste if she has a good heart its win win for me,no be woman wey be say if my wife dey outside my mind go dey cut say snipers dey target am

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
alphaStoner:
I'd go for anyone that loves me ... Facial beauty doesn't last forever . True love last wink
is d dark one face is like dis nw,den wot will bcme of it @golden age
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
so what are u telling,dat naija is too old 2 change
Solowande:
CHANGE, WHAT IS CHANGE, CAN U LEARN LEFT HAND AT OLD AGE? GEJ2019
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
mhen i dont joke with wot i eat,,no matter how uppset i can get,d only fin dat has d power 2 calm me is my food not a woman's beauty of facial charm.......**nngozi oya go n bring me my food,den go 2 my fortress wit ur clothes off**
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by daslimiski: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
The ability to cook and beauty are not mutually exclusive. I found someone who has both.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Solowande(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Smartestelvis:
so what are u telling,dat naija is too old 2 change
what kind of change a 70+ old man want to bring to Nigeria? Dat what our first lady had in mind when she said that one can not learn left hand at old age
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 05, 2015
Solowande:
what kind of change a 70+ old man want to bring to Nigeria? Dat what our first lady had in mind when she said that one can not learn left hand at old age
wot change has she n her clueless hunsband brought....we kip changin dem till we find d right leader....be realistic with ur opinions and choices or dont tell me u can be bought
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Solowande(m): 12:15am On Mar 05, 2015
Smartestelvis:
wot change has she n her clueless hunsband brought....we kip changin dem till we find d right leader....be realistic with ur opinions and choices or dont tell me u can be bought
so up till na u still call him clueless? I pity ur ignorant
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 05, 2015
Solowande:
so up till na u still call him clueless? I pity ur ignorant
i ve been rackin my brain 2 get a better word 4 dat creep but nofin other dan dat comes up...but i was hopin u would be more smart enof 2 see through his blind idealized campaign...
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Solowande(m): 12:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Smartestelvis:
i ve been rackin my brain 2 get a better word 4 dat creep but nofin other dan dat comes up...but i was hopin u would be more smart enof 2 see through his blind idealized campaign...
c u after election
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 05, 2015
Solowande:
c u after election
look dude if u r truely serious with backin ur clueless dog,lets go into a bet,n u will loose awfully
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by efficiencie(m): 12:54am On Mar 05, 2015
None! No condition is permanent!! If suffer redesign that clean babe she go dirty by force and if na enjoyment galore I go gatz share ma bed with anoda dude wey get time...as for the cook, if i handle am well she fit cook ha 'lalala...la' join the food take am jazz ma life to stupor and if pepper rest wella she go find housemaid (na who wan die 4 kitchen)...

Marry a VIRTUOUS WOMAN for her price is far above rubies!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by trux(m): 7:10am On Mar 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:
4give me[b] u have a low iq. He insulted you there[/b]. Are you the man he saw named ugly?
@the bolded you too insulted me I know his only joking, I don't insult people in faceless forum.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Solowande(m): 7:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Smartestelvis:
look dude if u r truely serious with backin ur clueless dog,lets go into a bet,n u will loose awfully
I say let c after election
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Ajuran: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2015
If the cook doesnt have teeth, I would go for her. I like women with no teeth. Don't hate it till you tried it.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by amsoslim(m): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
MRLINGTON:
I will go for the two both of them

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.