Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (73302 Views)

As A Woman, Would You Say Amen To This Prayer? / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Inkredible(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2015
Marry the beautiful one and employ the good cook.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by pweetixandy: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2015
kissty:
& who told u dat black means urgly. yeye , 4 me dat fell lady is nt beautiful d black is gorgeous. all she nid do is remove d head tie, make a nice hair, wear a betta clouth nd little make-up den u will c she is far betta dan d fell lady. my opinion tho.
and her "fell" might even be bleaching. Altho the black lady is not "fell" she has potential of being "fell" if she rubs good bleaching cream that will make her "fell" . If I was a man,I will go for the "fell" girl and send her to culinary school. A woman without a good fashion sense will remain the same even with all the money. "Fell" girl all the way jor grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by driand(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2015
miraclewonder:
I'm just here to read comments.
we already know dat, u shouldn't have taken the pain to remind us
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2015
I will go for the cook. No woman is ugly, she can be tushed up. The damsel looks very artificial besides they have the same kpekus.
The beautiful damsel is a yoyo kind of girl to me so she is a no-no for me.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by MosesEzekiel: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2015
Beauty of a. Woman is not in the face but her character beside it not until u expose ur body as a woman before u adjourn beauty

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Setaje(f): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2015
Idiots will come here and start insulting girls that bleach. Hypocrites. See all of u running to the fair one. Meanwhile the dark one is very pretty

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2015
miraclewonder:
I'm just here to read comments.
me too
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by kraftsta(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2015
ednoville:
My chick is more beautiful than that fair girl and cooks better than the dark girl, and I'm gonna marry her

LIIIII(e)NUUUUS !!!!!!!!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Akuneshiobike(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2015
without thinking twice, i will choose the black beauty good cook lady. With availability of money, you will get to see the real adoring beauty in that black lady.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by ChildofChukwu(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2015
Beautiful wife of course! wink
I can always employ a good cook. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by holyokoto(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2015
IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2015
trux:
because of my unborn children I will go for the beautiful one
If you were cute, you won't bother about looks grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2015
jeffizy:

You're right.

Asides that , I can upgrade a good cook to a damsel too. Thereby , I get the best of both worlds in one package.
u are right
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by luvly(f): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2015
kissty:
& who told u dat black means ugly. yeye , 4 me dat fair lady is nt beautiful d black is gorgeous. all she nid do is remove d head tie, make a nice hair, wear a betta cloth nd little make-up den u will c she is far betta dan d fair lady. my opinion tho.
fixed wink thank me later
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by ebony2011(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2015
Beauty. Then heaf down to fast food joints.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by eleko1: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2015
talk2cj08:
nnameen i will go for dat pretty damsel my opinion thou
later it is pipu like u that will come here and complain,lament/seek advise on what to do about ur oyoyo wife who can't cook,lay the bed or wash her undies.A next flat neighbour is suffering the same,all the lady does is to watch film,play loud music and laugh like a witch.diff help hands come to sweep,wash her clothes,do the shopping/cook for her.she even have a bike rider she send on errand.marry a home bred lady than those useless one that can't knee to greet ur parent
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Kelklein(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt] "The New York Times, one of the greatest and most
influential institutions in the world, has described
President Jonathan as a lousy president. Christiane
Amanpour described Jonathan as a failed head of
state. The Economists magazine described the
Jonathan government as a failed regime. General
Theophilus Danjuma says Jonathan is rewarding
crime and encouraging more people to go into it.
Senator McCain says Jonathan’s government is
practically not existing and therefore America
should just help Nigeria. Hilary Clinton says
Jonathan is running a government that is
supervising the siphoning of Nigeria’s resources.
This is the verdict of the world and there is no hope
again for President Jonathan and PDP in 2015".
Share share share to all Nigerians... Lets pray well
for d betterment of our dear country.. [/size]
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by yahx(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
MRLINGTON:
If you're about to get married..which of this kind of women would you love to marry??
I will marry my galfrnd here wt me#and do u mean beautiful gals can't cook#well mine can
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
We need change grin from thinking Buhari is the change
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Abramini(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
I reserve my comment
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by keacy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
I don't need condom for the pretty one but I will have to buy condoms to eat the cook. Mtcheeeeeee I will go for the pretty one and teach her how to cook.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by 989900: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Inkredible:
Marry the beautiful one and employ the good cook.

And bang both #youwinyoualwayswin wink cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by pelij18(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
kissty:
& who told u dat black means urgly. yeye , 4 me dat fell lady is nt beautiful d black is gorgeous. all she nid do is remove d head tie, make a nice hair, wear a betta clouth nd little make-up den u will c she is far betta dan d fell lady. my opinion tho.
omor your spelling they kill me ooo. Sai
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
I will marry the Good Cooker and beautify Her face to my liking***
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
trux:
because of my unborn children I will go for the beautiful one
And you think the other lady isn't pretty because she's dark skinned and unkept?
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
VickJames:
I'll go for the good cook.

Looking at the picture of the lady, she isn't ugly but just stressed. All she needs is good cream and clothes and we're good to go.

Love fades, Beauty fades, hunger never dies.
Gbam! U've said it all bro!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
VickJames:
I'll go for the good cook.

Looking at the picture of the lady, she isn't ugly but just stressed. All she needs is good cream and clothes and we're good to go.

Love fades, Beauty fades, hunger never dies.
very true..if you also clean her up with jez small make up, fix her hair n let her wear some nice clothes...she bcums d total package

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by debedebe(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
I will go for the damsel and teach her how to cook....
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by egosunday: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
I will go 4 beautiful cook
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by johnsonsegxy: 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
I will marry the fair lady and employ the dark skinned lady as my cook.

No offeinsee grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by iamsherif101(m): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
[color=#770077]MARRY D BEAUTIFUL ONE and EMPLOY D GOOD COOK . grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by opribo(m): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Experience has thought me that not all that glitters is gold and also as the saying goes if you marry a beautiful woman you must be ready for war as many men will want her and heaven save you if you marry the razor blade type. So for my dear life I will go for the good cook but i can hang out with the shinning ones once in a while sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.