Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (73305 Views)

As A Woman, Would You Say Amen To This Prayer? / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by crushtigress(f): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
MRLINGTON:

While on d page..go down nd u'll see REPLY..click on it nd make ur comment..dah way u won't quote
thanks alot
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by MRLINGTON(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
crushtigress:
thanks alot

U welcome hunay

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by moriton(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
VickJames:
I'll go for the good cook.

Looking at the picture of the lady, she isn't ugly but just stressed. All she needs is good cream and clothes and we're good to go.

Love fades, Beauty fades, hunger never dies.
Last paragraph should be voted as comment of the year...so true.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by onyekap: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2015
Wow! Guys seem to be missing it, that beautiful girl looks like not yours alone, remmber she is not always wearing a pant and a bra and can easily remove for all... The good cook all the way, she has got the real beauty!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by mutter(f): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2015
The dark skinn girl is just as pretty. Make up and hair do and lets see what she looks like.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
I 'll go for the beautiful one provided she is trustable. I ain't no glutton.
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
i pick the beautiful one over the other that looks like a market woman who no like good thing na him sabi ...and who says beautiful girls cant cook and even if op means a beautiful bad cook versus plain looking/unattractive excellent cook, if she is willing she would learn how to cook from African to Chinese dishes so its a win win grin besides no be food go make me marry..if she no attract me @ first how we go take come reach cooking & eating levels undecided
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
VickJames:
I'll go for the good cook.

Looking at the picture of the lady, she isn't ugly but just stressed. All she needs is good cream and clothes and we're good to go.

Love fades, Beauty fades, hunger never dies.
Respect
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Felitsa187(f): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Habiz:
na to go for the damsel...

what is the function of the eateries around?decoration?
screw that good cook there!
Be looking for eateries up and down. Until u get poisoned one day

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by DavidEsq(m): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2015
MizTyna:
Beautiful women can cook too undecided
Did I just say that? Most beautiful ladies are too full of themselves and at the sane time, choking with inferiority complex when they see another lady who can cook better than them. My chic is super-cute, from Delta state, she cooks every kind of dish she comes across and that is because she's ready to learn from anyone and I mean anyone. However, her so-called cute friends always get intimidated wn they eat her food. They would pick a quarrel with their boyfriends of the dude complements my chic cos he loved the food. The long an short of it is that most beautiful ladies are not likely to be good cooks because a good cook is a good learner.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by MizTyna(f): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2015
DavidEsq:

Did I just say that? Most beautiful ladies are too full of themselves and at the sane time, choking with inferiority complex when they see another lady who can cook better than them. My chic is super-cute, from Delta state, she cooks every kind of dish she comes across and that is because she's ready to learn from anyone and I mean anyone. However, her so-called cute friends always get intimidated wn they eat her food. They would pick a quarrel with their boyfriends of the dude complements my chic cos he loved the food. The long an short of it is that most beautiful ladies are not likely to be good cooks because a good cook is a good learner.

Then it isn't limited to beautiful people. I like to cook. I'm a good one too and while I feel I'm not perfect I'm always open to learning more.

I'm from Delta state too. Urhobo
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
and you'll patronize eateries forever. with your. family?
the good cook isn't ugly...all she needs is rebranding #my opinion#
Habiz:
na to go for the damsel...

what is the function of the eateries around?decoration?
screw that good cook there!
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Haywhymido(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2016
trux:
because of my unborn children I will go for the beautiful one
r u dat ugly
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by omoharry(f): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kelklein:
[size=18pt] "The New York Times, one of the greatest and most
influential institutions in the world, has described
President Jonathan as a lousy president. Christiane
Amanpour described Jonathan as a failed head of
state. The Economists magazine described the
Jonathan government as a failed regime. General
Theophilus Danjuma says Jonathan is rewarding
crime and encouraging more people to go into it.
Senator McCain says Jonathan’s government is
practically not existing and therefore America
should just help Nigeria. Hilary Clinton says
Jonathan is running a government that is
supervising the siphoning of Nigeria’s resources.
This is the verdict of the world and there is no hope
again for President Jonathan and PDP in 2015".
Share share share to all Nigerians... Lets pray well
for d betterment of our dear country.. [/size]
I think you forget to take your pill today?...what has this got to do with the topic at hand

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by okdaddy393: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
it should be a beautiful wife...a good cook shouldnt be a problem..we could hire a maid or even a good cook
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by brainiac5(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2016
We are men, we should stop deceiving our selves. 99.9% of guys will go for the fine girl( even deeper life guys), those people that choose the dark one because of so called "natural beauty" will end up cheating on her with that fine girl and come back home and eat her good food
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by jbblues24(m): 10:43pm On May 30, 2019
Let me take a nap... great job, anyway. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.