Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings (1201 Views)

How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / How Do I Deal With His Friends And Not Hurt His Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by tkconcept(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2015
urgent advise needed met this girl recently and we became pretty close within a short while, I totally had no intention of asking her out but we flirt, joke and tease each other. i just realised she is now totally into me and now she just sent me a message asking "what are we into". How do i nicely tell her am not into her like that.? tnx
Re: Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by Samiceman: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Tell her the same way u told us here....or u can simply say you are my best friend
Re: Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by Fabdedon(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2015
tkconcept:
urgent advise needed met this girl recently and we became pretty close within a short while, I totally had no intention of asking her out but we flirt, joke and tease each other. i just realised she is now totally into me and now she just sent me a message asking "what are we into". How do i nicely tell her am not into her like that.? tnx
We are into 40 days and 40 night dry Fasting angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2015
*In Jenifer Lopez's voice

I'm into you, I'm into you, I'm into you baby......

Oh na na na na na na na na na eh (repeat)
Re: Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2015
Define the relationship as early as possible,make ndi uta
Re: Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 04, 2015
Fabdedon:

gringrin
You're wicked

3 Likes

Re: Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by Enegod(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
You and who is doing the 40days fasting?! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by vivaciouzz(f): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by Mhizizzy(f): 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
We are pencils in d hand of the Creator
Re: Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by Thanos(m): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
tkconcept:
Bang her and tell her you are just phuuck buddies
Re: Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by Fabdedon(m): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Kizmarty:

gringrin
You're wicked
Lol what did you expect.. Girls can ask usless questions so we give them ReasoNaBle answers grin
Re: Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by yemicoal(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mhizizzy:
We are pencils in d hand of the Creator
angry
Re: Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by naijaboiy: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Friendzone the bìtch!

They deserve it too undecided
Re: Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
Lol what did you expect.. Girls can ask usless questions so we give them ReasoNaBle answers grin

Reasonable indeed cheesy
I just can't imagine the look on her face if she gets such reply cheesy
Re: Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by naijaboiy: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by Fabdedon(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Kizmarty:

Reasonable indeed cheesy
I just can't imagine the look on her face if she gets such reply cheesy
That look when you ask your parent for a favour and they turn it into preaching..
Me : Mum can i get #1500 from you, i want to subscribe my phone...
Mum: You have never asked me to give you money to buy bible or even Bulletin but it is only subscription.. Even the bible i bought for you how many times have you opened it.. Even the..
Me: Mum it is ok i am not subscribing again.. *walks awt * grin
Re: Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fabdedon:
That look when you ask your parent for a favour and they turn it into preaching..
Me : Mum can i get #1500 from you, i want to subscribe my phone...
Mum: You have never asked me to give you money to buy bible or even Bulletin but it is only subscription.. Even the bible i bought for you how many times have you opened it.. Even the..
Me: Mum it is ok i am not subscribing again.. *walks awt * grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent:how Do You Answer The Question "What R We Into" And Not Hurt Her Feelings by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Op tell her you people are into jonzing things, simple and straight.

(1) (Reply)

OBSERVATION: Long Conversations Between BF/GF Create A Fight. / Heart Breaks...why Do They Hurt So Much? / A Man In Love Is A Blind Fool...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.