Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ways To Making Your Relationship Work. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Making Your Relationship Work. (1207 Views)

Do Long Distance Relationship Work Out? / How To Make A Long Distance Relationship Work / Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Making Your Relationship Work. by MzOma(f): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Most times we ladies are actually the ones who give ourselves a headache over nothing...
We get angry, mad or sad when we call and he doesn't pick or call back, buh we never even put into consideration that he cd be busy, watching the game, out without his phone or something else...
We nag most times for things so irrelevant and annoying..... Buh hey that's why we gals ryt
So I decided to come up wih this lil compilation.... Hope it helps someone.
1. Give him space
Yeah, give him his space, guys don't like a gal who is all in their face, always springing up on him at random moments,,, it makes guys get sick of a gal.
2. Don't choose his friends for him
Guys dislike gals who do this sorta thing, tho they may not show it, buh they get irritated by gals who always want their word as law, always want a guy to do her bidding, including hanging out with the guys she likes, not the ones he himself likes.
3. Respect
Without being told, this is paramount in a relationship, no guy likes a gal who has got no respect, either for him, his friends, or family.
4.Trust
A relationship without trust is a dead one. U shd learn to trust your boo, it helps, and makes the relationship stronger than you think it is.
5. Commitment
For a relationship to really work, the two parties have to be commited to the same cause, so this is not just a one man's job.
6. Fun
Yeah. A relationship without fun is a boring one, nd no ones wants a boring relationship these days, so yeah, its allowed for you guys to act like kids, throw stuffed things at each other, help each other with a massage once in a while, cook favorite meals for each other, have lil fights and make up just as quickly without the interference of a third party...... Two's company, Three's a crowd...
Feel free to add yours......
Re: Ways To Making Your Relationship Work. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
6. Forgiveness

Lovely post kiss
Re: Ways To Making Your Relationship Work. by yahx(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Noted nd thank you

Same old tune
Re: Ways To Making Your Relationship Work. by DesChyko: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tolerance: People are not perfect. So many wrong things can become right with tolerance. A little laugh when he does things that makes you very ANGRY.. A quiet 'Baby, please, you know I don't really like that' when she does something you really HATE.. A smile and change of focus when your partner exhibits an irritating behaviour.. Or that 'It's all right if it's not available now. I can manage', when something urgently needed is out of reach (especially when it's not supposed to be).. All these can help to improve many aspects of your relationship.
There's always the quiet time together to straighten things out in a way that'll make your partner appreciate your putting up with the 'disgusting' action.
Re: Ways To Making Your Relationship Work. by MzOma(f): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
DesChyko:
Tolerance: People are not perfect. So many wrong things can become right with tolerance. A little laugh when he does things that makes you very ANGRY.. A quiet 'Baby, please, you know I don't really like that' when she does something you really HATE.. A smile and change of focus when your partner exhibits an irritating behaviour.. Or that 'It's all right if it's not available now. I can manage', when something urgently needed is out of reach (especially when it's not supposed to be).. All these can help to improve many aspects of your relationship.
There's always the quiet time together to straighten things out in a way that'll make your partner appreciate your putting up with the 'disgusting' action.
Thanks for ur bit.
Re: Ways To Making Your Relationship Work. by MzOma(f): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
ammyluv2002:
6. Forgiveness

Lovely post kiss
Thanks sweet
Re: Ways To Making Your Relationship Work. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Learn to apologize and let go of your pride
Re: Ways To Making Your Relationship Work. by MzOma(f): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Renylee:
Learn to apologize and let go of your pride
That true
Re: Ways To Making Your Relationship Work. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
You have forgotten an important factor
MONEY
Re: Ways To Making Your Relationship Work. by MzOma(f): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
edozie04:
You have forgotten an important factor
MONEY
Money is not the bedrock of true love
Re: Ways To Making Your Relationship Work. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzOma:

Money is not the bedrock of true love
Used to beleive that before I was brainwashed by my gf, she told me edozie once the money stops coming the love I have for you will diminish, now making money is my deepest motivation and being broke scares me more than death itself
Re: Ways To Making Your Relationship Work. by MzOma(f): 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
edozie04:
Used to beleive that before I was brainwashed by my gf, she told me edozie once the money stops coming the love I have for you will diminish, now making money is my deepest motivation and being broke scares me more than death itself
Am sorry buh I have to say this, shawty aint there for the love buh for the money.
A woman is supposed to compliment her man in a good way..... A woman shdnt be the motivaton a guy needs to mk money. A guy wt money shd be an added bonus nt a ladder of upgrade
Re: Ways To Making Your Relationship Work. by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 02, 2015
MzOma:

Am sorry buh I have to say this, shawty aint there for the love buh for the money.
A woman is supposed to compliment her man in a good way..... A woman shdnt be the motivaton a guy needs to mk money. A guy wt money shd be an added bonus nt a ladder of upgrade
well she ain't a wife material, looking for the next wink

(1) (Reply)

The Business Of Relationships / HELP: How Can I Stop Self-service / How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.