Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher (83797 Views)

Must Read :The Mistery Gloria Okon / Where Is Gloria Okon...is She Really Dead Or Alive???? / Contrary To Apc Claims, Gloria Okon 'Died' When Buhari Was Head Of State- Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by holatin(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2015
Anybody who still believe PDP after reading this need to be delivered from.agent of cluelessness.
the bastard called *** did a fake documentary saying buhari killed OKon.

God will judge you saTANist, I mean all of you.

Buhari NIGERIA NEED YOU MORE THAN YOU NEED US

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2015
lemmme go and read first
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by ukese: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Kelklein(m): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt] "The New York Times, one of the greatest and most
influential institutions in the world, has described
President Jonathan as a lousy president. Christiane
Amanpour described Jonathan as a failed head of
state. The Economists magazine described the
Jonathan government as a failed regime. General
Theophilus Danjuma says Jonathan is rewarding
crime and encouraging more people to go into it.
Senator McCain says Jonathan’s government is
practically not existing and therefore America
should just help Nigeria. Hilary Clinton says
Jonathan is running a government that is
supervising the siphoning of Nigeria’s resources.
This is the verdict of the world and there is no hope
again for President Jonathan and PDP in 2015".
Share share share to all Nigerians... Lets pray well
for d betterment of our dear country.. [/size

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by sholapot: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2015
I remember Gloria Okon...the story was very controversial indeed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Misogynist2014(m): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Emotionalcry Igbo gurl
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by tempest69: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
It is criminals like this Jonathan gives presidential pardon. If truly she is still alive,she would have come back home in Jonathan's administration.
I guess she has to remain abroad for the rest of her life.
or give her senatorial ticket

8 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by An2elect2(f): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2015
hmmm
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Airforce1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
too long

Can't read all that

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by LEAFLET(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
If Buhari ever mounts that seat again... I think he won't be as mean as his first regime..

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Beedude(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
And AIT even showed how she was killed by guns...
Smh. Confirm manipulation

15 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by lastmessenger: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Composed and written by an APC story teller.
Don't quote me to avoid gun shots into your APC stomach.

5 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by driand(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Booked, let me read before I comment
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
But later, she was given some egusi soup by the police (egusi with what? Abi she drink the egusi ni, police no tell us that one). The police also said she took some bananas and tea after the egusi. Amazing food combination: egusi, banana and tea.

Nigerian police, i greet una. grin

15 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Orikinla(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
alienvirus:
Now you see why Buhari is the next president

[sizeGEJ and PDP prefer to celebrate and promote drug barons and drug pushers.[/size]

14 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Emmafrancis: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
So something like this happened in this naija?

2 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Freest(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
why will buhari kill her without allowing a court of law to act and natural course take its law nawa oh!!!

3 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Franchise21(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And buhari killed d woman undecided!
Wats dis one saying

9 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by tola9ja: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
BUHARI WILL ERADICATE POVERTY IN NIGERIA

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by tola9ja: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
[size=17pt]general MUHAMMADU olaitan ikechukwu chinedu aremu BUHARI

THE PEOPLES GENERAL[/size]

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by steadymind(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Its Sad that PDP would resort to Lies and Blackmail.

Thank you for this brilliant Piece.

16 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by IYANGBALI: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is the main reason Buhari's govt was overthrown by IBB and also one of the reasons they don't want GMB back in govt

24 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by lovelife206(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
wad a fvuck is wrong wif c*unts of nowadays lipsrsealed, did I quote ya wen I was commenting?

Its because you are a fool , a fool who never wish to learn you will remain a fool forever ...Oloshi

10 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wow.One of the reason I love Buhari. He had to set up a panel to investigate this mysterious murder, that's a president that knows the right thing to do.

Not this present govt that is yet to give justice to ALUU 4

18 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Hollaniyii(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
Buhari is the Messaiah we need now....
Nigeria economy is on the verge of collapse, there is no sector of the economy functioning well. Everything is getting worse under PDP, we need a change anything but PDP

13 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by sirrinky: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Badoo
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by bukatyne(f): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
What a story!

Would make a very good movie grin

Me thinks some top wigs killed/unkilled the Gloria babe to keep her silent.

IBB's coup 3mths after and Dele's death are suspect.

Even if Buhari comes in, the probability of finding out what actually happened after he left is slim. IBB and co had a long time to clean out all necessary evidence and traces back to the culprit.

Nollywood should pick it up.

11 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by IYANGBALI: 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Freest:
why will buhari kill her without allowing a court of law to act and natural course take its law nawa oh!!!
did you finish reading the story or you are one of those Nigerians that are lazy at reading

12 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
lovelife206:

Its because you are a fool , a fool who never wish to learn you will remain a fool forever ...Oloshi
tongue
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by omenka(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wow! I'm speechless.

But time and again, whenever history is revisited from an unbiased perspective, the person of GMB is being vindicated again and again!

All those who vilify this man do so for no just course.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.