Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ (4815 Views)

I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti / Stone Anyone Chanting ‘change’, Patience Jonathan Urges Supporters / Reasons Why Buhari Wants Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
medacares:

Abi Oo she is practically encouraging election violence.
So that she can shed her usual #dearisgod tears.

#Change #change

That is what she is exactly preaching when she encourages stoning anyone that calls for change; she was additionally also preaching for hatred against Northerners (most likely those practising the almajiri system) who she was indirectly referring to in below extracted portion of her speech where she said,

"OUR PEOPLE NO DEY BORN SHILDREN WEY DEM NO DEY FIT COUNT. OUR MEN NO DEY BORN SHILDREN THROWAY FOR STREET. WE NO DEY LIKE THE PEOPLE FOR THAT SIDE."

And to think her husband had been going round cap in hand begging for their votes, after allowing them to be killed in their thousands while deliberately holding back the instrument of their liberation, the Nigerian Army/military.
It should be clear, even as at now that this fight is not about defending the ppl but for his re-election.

Therefore how are Nigerians sure that once he wins (God forbid) that Boko Haram will not come back stronger.

Patience Jonathan, in her most characteristic uncivilised, unintelligent, uncouth, hypocritical mentality accidentally let the cat out of the bag; by revealing what most of us already know i.e. her and her divisive president husband's deep rooted hatred for the north and its ppl; otherwise, what did she mean by, " we no dey like people for that side"?

3 Likes

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 1:05am On Mar 05, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

That is what she is exactly preaching when she encourages stoning anyone that calls for change; she was additionally also preaching for hatred against Northerners (most likely those practising the almajiri system) who she was indirectly referring to in below extracted portion of her speech where she said,

"OUR PEOPLE NO DEY BORN SHILDREN WEY DEM NO DEY FIT COUNT. OUR MEN NO DEY BORN SHILDREN THROWAY FOR STREET. WE NO DEY LIKE THE PEOPLE FOR THAT SIDE."

And to think her husband had been going round cap in hand begging for their votes, after allowing them to be killed in their thousands while deliberately holding back the instrument of their liberation, the Nigerian Army/military.
It should be clear, even as at now that this fight is not about defending the ppl but for his re-election.

Therefore how are Nigerians sure that once he wins (God forbid) that Boko Haram will not come back stronger.

Patience Jonathan, in her most characteristic uncivilised, unintelligent, uncouth, hypocritical mentality accidentally let the cat out of the bag; by revealing what most of us already know i.e. her and her divisive president husband's deep rooted hatred for the north and its ppl; otherwise, what did she mean by, " we no dey like people for that side"?

Wow! God bless you bro...So on point...It's a Shame..

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 1:08am On Mar 05, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Obama may be forced to Resign

True. Or atleast, he'll be forced to apologize on behalf of his wife but for Jona, lailai...

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 1:13am On Mar 05, 2015
medacares:

Me self wonder oh. Mayb the mod has been paid grin

Don't mind them...If it's even one of Buhari's cow that made just 5% of that statement, it'll be all over the FrontPage...don't worry....change is inevitable...
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by tit(f): 5:19am On Mar 05, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Obama may be forced to Resign

so you are a born-throway?
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by disloman(m): 6:12am On Mar 05, 2015
tit:
who are all this that do "born throway" who are making noises here?
if you like to continue doing "born throway", vote Buhari and boko haram.
if you like better things like Patience, Mama Peace, Fakaa, do the needful.
U bn called senseless is an understatement.SMH

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
masseratti:
Am surprised this didn't hit the front page of Nairaland and other print media,its a national disgrace. Have all you guys being paid in $?

The SILENCE on this statement by the Nigerian media is DEAFENING...What a shame...A lot needs to change in that country called Nigeria. angry
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Who elected this woman for her to be making such dangerous statements?
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by aresa: 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
This disgraceful and despicable woman shares the same BH and ISIS mentality of stoning people to death..smh.

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by masseratti: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
change49ja:

The SILENCE on this statement by the Nigerian media is DEAFENING...What a shame...A lot needs to change in that country called Nigeria. angry
a very big shame,i must confess the 6 weeks as worked out for PDP,all the media outlets have being silenced,how can a 1st lady make such a statement? Why won't I believe Ameachi when he said she was behind the Okrika event?if she can ask Nigerians to stone themselves, the lessee disgrace are Kate Henshaw and Onyeka Onwenu,we Nigerians hold those two in high esteem but they have let us down for the Naira or dollar.

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
masseratti:
a very big shame,i must confess the 6 weeks as worked out for PDP,all the media outlets have being silenced,how can a 1st lady make such a statement? Why won't I believe Ameachi when he said she was behind the Okrika event?if she can ask Nigerians to stone themselves, the lessee disgrace are Kate Henshaw and Onyeka Onwenu,we Nigerians hold those two in high esteem but they have let us down for the Naira or dollar.

You're so so on point bro. And, for Onyeka Onwenu, I was like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I really respect that woman....but now, my respect for her has just went down the drain...just like that. All her years, she's been singing for the unity of Nigerians but now, she's supporting someone who clamours for the stoning to death of Nigerians who dare calls for a change in government. Same people that rescued her husband from the cabals.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by masseratti: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
change49ja:

You're so so on point bro. And, for Onyeka Onwenu, I was like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I really respect that woman....but now, my respect for her has just went down the drain...just like that. All her years, she's been singing for the unity of Nigerians but now, she's supporting someone who clamours for the stoning to death of Nigerians who dare calls for a change in government. Same people that rescued her husband from the cabals.... undecided
abi...wonder shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by gabriel212: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
THANKS BRO.
This is a good campaign material for the APC!

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
gabriel212:
THANKS BRO.
This is a good campaign material for the APC!

To be honest, I like the way the APC guys/strategists are facing their campaigns without all these distractions from these attention seekers(PDP)....They want to drag APC to the mud like themselves but APC said 'mba', we won't. PDP is now like the head of a snake that has been cut off. It knows that it's death is imminent but it (the snake head) doesn't want to just die without a last fight. All that APC needs to do for now is to continue to avoid the dangerous snake head(PDP) until March 28th, it's final burial.
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by emiye(m): 12:15am On Mar 06, 2015
How come mods that this has refused to grace the frontpage. Seun , and mods do the needful

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by gabriel212: 6:42am On Mar 06, 2015
change49ja:

To be honest, I like the way the APC guys/strategists are facing their campaigns without all these distractions from these attention seekers(PDP)....They want to drag APC to the mud like themselves but APC said 'mba', we won't. PDP is now like the head of a snake that has been cut off. It knows that it's death is imminent but it (the snake head) doesn't want to just die without a last fight. All that APC needs to do for now is to continue to avoid the dangerous snake head(PDP) until March 28th, it's final burial.
please ow can I tag it on FB I want to pass round the news

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2015
gabriel212:

please ow can I tag it on FB I want to pass round the news

I'm not really good at this but I think you can copy the URL address of the video and paste it on FB...
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
The most uncivilised and uneducated first lady in the world would still be disappointed at mama piss' ill-manners.

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Why is this not on front page? This a video evidence for pete's sake!!

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2015
jayfolarin:
The most uncivilised and uneducated first lady in the world would still be disappointed at mama piss' ill-manners.

True
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2015
jayfolarin:
Why is this not on front page? This a video evidence for pete's sake!!

If it's Buhari's wife that made the statement, it'll be on the front page permanently till after the election....but it's PEJ....
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
jayfolarin:

On point Sir
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by dominique(f): 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Now I agree with Mrs Abike Dabiri. That she's the worst first lady ever. Can't she just keep her mouth shut? 125 almajiri schools indeed! I thought GEJ apologists says they're 150. Which one do we believe now? Imagine dragging down Kate henshaw and Onyeka like that. Where will they be without PDP, they for don die naa. Serves both of them right sha.

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
This video is an evidence in the ICC, at the time they stand trial for complicity in terrorism

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by vanilson(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
March 28 is sacrosanct....
May 29 is sacrosanct.......

Vote wisely!
Vote CHANGE!

GMB 2015
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
dominique:
Now I agree with Mrs Abike Dabiri. That she's the worst first lady ever. Can't she just keep her mouth shut? 125 almajiri schools indeed! I thought GEJ apologists says they're 150. Which one do we believe now? Imagine dragging down Kate henshaw and Onyeka like that. Where will they be without PDP, they for don die naa. Serves both of them right sha.

True
Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by emiye(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mama peace piss.

Mama Violence

1 Like

Re: Video: Stone Anyone Who Wants Change - PEJ by change49ja: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
My people, if you're tired of hearing this kind of rubbish from this woman, pls go out and vote GEJ out tomorrow...Your Vote Is Your Power

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Won 30.4 Million Naria In Bet 9ja In Asaba / Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) / Is it true that the whole of the South west is smaller than Niger state?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.