Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) (4816 Views)

Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) / Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by fingard02k(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) members who staged a peaceful protest in Canada were seen being addressed by a Canadian politician.

Since the disappearance of IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu after the Military exercise Operation Python Dance in Abia State few weeks ago, most of IPOB activities in Eastern region have reduced while those in diaspora still continued with their struggle of actualization of Biafra State from Nigeria.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i92iXaSgF8

SEE MORE PHOTOS >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/canadian-politicians-addressing-biafrans-at-the-ipob-protest-canada-videophotos/

lalasticlala mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by fingard02k(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2017

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
It is not "Turkish diplomat" again. Now Canadian Politician.

Your protests will get nowhere unless the constitution is amended. People have been yelling it, the president has said it yet these folks dont listen

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Tamass: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
Its okay...unexperienced fellows should continue! I pray this biafra is achieved but i promise you it wont solve our problems at all..corrupt will always be corrupt

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mynd44:

Your protests will get nowhere unless the constitution is amended. People have been yelling it, the president has said it yet these folks dont listen

My friend will you keep quiet....

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by CaptainGOOD: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mynd44:

Mynd44 i pity u.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by delugajackson: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
We want justice, equity and fairness.

That is what Biafra is all about.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by horsepower101: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Mynd44 i pity u.

This is sad for a so called moderator to proudly show open bias and clear ethnic bigotry while the owner of the forum allows it.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by CaptainGOOD: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
horsepower101:

This is sad for a so called moderator to proudly show open bias and clear ethnic bigotry while the owner of the forum allows it.

Its sickning

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Presidiotbuhari: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Why cry more than the bereaved?
Tamass:
Its okay...unexperienced fellows should continue! I pray this biafra is achieved but i promise you it wont solve our problems at all..corrupt will always be corrupt

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Omeokachie: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
It's gaining international sympathy...thanks to the one with acute ear infection.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Presidiotbuhari: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
E pain nam......
Mynd44:

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by CrtlAltDel: 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
horsepower101:

The problem with you ipigs is that you lot lack basic english comprehension and comnent without understanding what you are comnenting on… ..kindly show the ethnic bigotry in his comnent grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Kokolet11: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mynd44:

shut up

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by ifeanyibxt: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
horsepower101:

I think it was only me that notice it..

Seun say no to TRIBALISM

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by omenka(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
From Turkish diplomat to one Bruce Fein to Canadian "politician". cheesy

One thing I've come to realise about Pigs is that they've got this huge inferiority complex, so much so that once your skin appears white, your opinion must be superior to others.

Waiting on the next "Oyinbo" man they'd ambush or pay to do their bidding.

What a clueless bunch of delusional terrorists. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by ifeanyibxt: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
horsepower101 potipher7 Let keep calm cos he is among those terrorising this forum inthe name of they are MOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by potipher7: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
From Turkish diplomat to one Bruce Fein to Canadian "politician". cheesy

One thing I've come to realise about Pigs is that they've got this huge inferiority complex, so much so that once your skin appears white, your opinion must be superior to others.

Waiting on the next "Oyinbo" man they'd ambush or pay to do their bidding.

What a clueless bunch. cheesy
always begging for unity of "pigs"
He who begs "pigs" unity is 300 times worst than Bida pig grin

Bloody sadists everywhere

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by ifeanyibxt: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Omenka rule no.9
Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by omenka(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
potipher7:
thats why likeminds like omenka gets away with any offense including having alternate handle omenkalives but you get instant ban if you commit half or even lesser offense sometime if you sound irritating they go just cook up an offense and ban you
And please dont bother reporting to seu*n because he is aware already
Cry baby. This will remain your lot for a very long time to come. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by potipher7: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
ifeanyibxt:
horsepower101 potipher7 Let keep calm cos he is among among terrorising this forum inthe name of they are MOD
lol me ? Trust me i dont even give 1% of fork
Ban dont move me an inch grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by bakila: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
ifeanyibxt:
I think it was only me that notice it..

Seun say no to TRIBALISM
This is not tribalism. Read rule 1 of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by Opakan2: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
All I see here is inferiority complex.. they see themselves as inferior to the white man.

While others are busy breaking off from the shackles of white slavery, these ones are drifting towards it.
#yeye

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by potipher7: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
Cry baby. This will remain your lot for a very long time to come. grin

sure am not planning on leaving you soon and i wont hesitate to keep pressing report button if you break the rules
Nairaland must be free from sadists
Such people belongs to beer palour grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by omenka(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Opakan2:
All I see here is inferiority complex.. they see themselves as inferior to the white man.

While others are busy breaking off from the shackles of white slavery, these ones are drifting towards it.
#yeye
Tell them and they'd curse the living daylights out of you. This is same reason they forcefully insist they are Jews even when the "JEWS" have told them they share nothing in common from the results of their DNA tests. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by potipher7: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
Tell them and they'd curse the living daylights out of you. This is same reason they forcefully insist they are Jews even when the "JEWS" have told them they share nothing in common from the results of their DNA tests. cheesy
shatap so you expect a black politician to come an address them in a country with white population more than black
Just admit that you are pained that the world disagreed with terrorist buhari grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) by CaptainGOOD: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
Cc: Mynd44 please deal with this appropriately.

I didn't mention anyone nor quote anyone in my comment.

Thanks.

Is that all?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coma: Orji Uzor Kalu Lying On Hospital Bed In Germany (PHOTO) / Rochas Okorocha Removes All The Chairs And Equipments in IICC Owerri( Pics) / Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.