Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed (1568 Views)

Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much / I Think I Miss My Ex / Gay And Depressed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hey guys my friend sent me this message
Please I need advice as to what to reply

"Its been few days since my boy friend broke up with me and I have been really depressed and alone
I need help
Sometimes I feel like killing myself. I feel he is still around, I hear his voice but I see no one.

I have been home for 4 days and only go to the store. I see people calling me and shouting at me

At home someone pulls my hair just like my boyfriend use to.
I feel so empty, like my life is over

What should I do please, the voices and images I see is becoming too much.
I see them but when I go to touch them I feel nothing"
Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by StPete: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
And that’s the reason you won’t get over him…
…cos you’re just locking yourself up and thinking so much about him.

Go out with friends, visit new places, play games, life’s too short to cry over spilled milk.

If you continue to sulk, depression may set in and you’d be the worst for it, while your ex will be with a whole new girl starting life afresh and smiling

3 Likes

Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by CuteInBlack(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
If you did your best to make the relationship work and you weren't the reason why it failed.... Then stop grieving and just Move on.

Your life should revolve around no one "life na come alone and go alone"

Be Strong, you'll come out just fine, trust me. Find pleasure in doing things that makes you happy.

I wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by VickJames(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is a problem you have to solve with your family and friends because you need them more than anyone here.

This emptiness you're facing might grow in your head if you don't go out and mix with positive minds out there. Its necessary you face the reality of life and stop thinking too much. Thinking brings fragmented aspect of reality and makes you do things you don't want to do.

Go out and make peace with your present situation.
Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
What a clod.
You are slowly going crazy.
Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by Trailblazer2: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
"What should I do please, the voices and images I see is becoming too much.
I see them but when I go to touch them I feel nothing.
I am seeing someone now as I am writing thishdghddhjdhjdjsge"

What images so you see? Is it a shape? A form?
Kindly post the images here yea, I'll take it from there

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by deskossy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Oh boi see nollywood movie...."u are seeing something now that u are typing d msg "u kan dey write jagajaga....filmtrick
Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
This mad girl again
Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by olasmith10(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
say no to love.. just keep calm and drink a chilled coke.. thank me later.
Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by cyprianlah(m): 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
could this be love
or Hallucination
Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by ivyT(f): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Go f*ck a brother my dear wink
Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by cyprianlah(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
ivyT:

your own no go pass fk,

2 Likes

Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by Thanos(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=ebabsuoires post=31290364]Hey guys
Its been few days since my boyfriend broke up with me and I have been really depressed and alone
I need help
Sometimes I feel like killing myself. I feel he is still around, I hear his voice but I see no one.

I have been home for 4 days and only go to the store. I see people calling me and shouting at me

At home someone pulls my hair just like my boyfriend use to.
I feel so empty, like my life is over

What should I do please, the voices and images I see is becoming too much.
I see them but when I go to touch them I feel nothing.
I am seeing someone now as I am writing It would be unfair for you to pass your dumb genes to kids

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by Donpoker9(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lol
Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by adahgold(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
What was ur offense before he left u...
Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by achinaboy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
ivyT:
Could make it go away... IvyT,you would if it were you? How simple? It's a phase,it would pass-just keep company,perhaps talk about it.
Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by meldeezyne(f): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Schizophrenia setting in shocked
Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by rudebouy: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ur fvcken hallucinating and dis is becos u built ur world around dat nigga.

No worry yasef, if ur still alive in 6 months, u will feel bera e hia?
Re: I Miss My Ex So Much And I Am Depressed by RapLawd(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
your picture got me like wowing for like your really beautiful...

on what basis did you guys split?

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex The Way You Dreamt It Will Be? By Man Of List / Photos: Actress Naturi Naughton Flashes Her Undies In Lovely White Dress / Ladies: Would You Rock This Hairstyle To An Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.