Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,783 members, 7,837,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Nigerian Songs For The Moment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Songs For The Moment (357 Views)

Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! / Boko Haram: The Moment A Mother Saw Her Kids For The First Time After 3 Years / The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Songs For The Moment by smada13(m): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Been listening to African china's "Mr President" and Tuface's "E be like say" on my way back from work and I feel this two songs are the real songs for the moment, I mean the songs that fits into the current happenings in our dear country.....

are there other songs that can be compared to these two?

feel free to share.....thanks..... maybe I'll have to download those too.

waiting.... cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: The Agony Of Nigerians / Clearing Agent At Tincan/apapa Port 08023996584/08056900161 / Ivory Coast's Former First Lady Jailed For 20 Years Over Election Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.