Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

The 12 Best Things About Dating A Guy You've Known - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 12 Best Things About Dating A Guy You've Known (610 Views)

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 12 Best Things About Dating A Guy You've Known by Habasstunde: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
1. He already knows the reasons you are sometimes a super-sad pile of anxiety. Your issues aren't going to blindside him on the sixth date. They came out when you guys were friends and he already knows what he can do to help you feel better. It's amazing.
2. He's weird in all same ways you are. So you (I) start writing weird songs about space travel when you're tired, then start laughing for no reason and seem drunk but aren't? He's right there with you. Part of the reason he loves you (me) is because you are (I am) a genuine, grade-A weirdo.
3. You will never have that moment where you're like, "Oh, that sex was fun but now WTF are we supposed to talk about? Grass?" Look, I don't have a lot of post-sex grass convos, but you know what I mean. This is already your favorite person to talk to, so they still will be even after you've put your bodies together.
4. He knows all your insecurities. And he doesn't give a shit about it. So your dad cheated on your mom and now you occasionally ask suspicious questions because you know with every part of your weird little heart that he wouldn't cheat on you but you're still terrified? He knows why and answers them and kisses you on the forehead, and then you just just chill and eat nachos
5. You can converse with him like a companion. You can let him know anything that makes you anxious or miserable or terrified or super-upbeat, and he will never judge you for your feelings. Since he's been there for you essentially your entire life. The greatest moan of help, man.

6. You don't have to gracelessly pry for information on his past connections. You've spent your entire kinship discussing that poo and you've every met just about everybody alternate has ever dated in any case. You know the arrangement.

7. You know why in some cases he is a crazy individual you sort of need to punch. Be that as it may you never do punch him on the grounds that you love him and he is your top choice, additionally some of the time he gets annoyed around an issue that isn't even an issue in light of the fact that you as of now let him know how to unravel it yet he won't liiiiisten. *Ahem* Jeff *ahem*.

8. You don't need to hold up to check whether they "get you" on the grounds that .....Read more
http://treklane..com/2015/03/the-12-best-things-about-dating-guy.html
Re: The 12 Best Things About Dating A Guy You've Known by harlos: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
In other words. MARRY YOUR BEST FRIEND wink
Re: The 12 Best Things About Dating A Guy You've Known by ijobaooorun(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Can You Love For Eight Years / 20 Things A Lady Should Avoid / What Is It You Can't Tolerate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.