Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men (67045 Views)

"I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by GurlFriend: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
A Ghanaian lady, Hanny Morgana has, from her own point of view, listed out the different kinds of Nigerian men and their characters as a guide for her country women to follow when they want to date a Nigerian man. It's rather hilarious.

See below

I hear Ghanaian ladies say Nigerian men are the best: they are loving, caring, and really caring (financially).

Truth, is men will always be men. I have tasted and seen. Counsellor Lutterodt says you don’t date for more than fourteen days. So in your fourteen-day quest, it is important to understand your man.

So in case you get involved with a Nigerian guy or intend approving one for your sister, I present to you my personal guide below:

YORUBA MEN (aka Lagos). Have you met a Yoruba Man before? They will make you laugh, very funny people, it is never boring around a Yoruba Man. He can get you Heaven on Earth. God bless his hustle. But will always cheat on you. This is not a matter of you did something wrong, No!!! You didn’t!!! They enjoy cheating. It’s like their Normal Fun. There’s the adage “A dog never rejects Bone.”

This describes a Yoruba Man. They know too much. (Bother their ladies and Guys) if anyone tells you something along the line you later found out it was a Lie; and it leaves you wondering if you were charmed into believing it. Do a research on that person; he is a Yoruba Guy.

IGBO MEN: An Igbo man is ready to take good care of you and buy you the latest of whatever you want. He can buy you a car if you so desire. You just have to let the world know. I mean the Whole Wide world. You don’t refer to Him as your Boyfriend. Hell No.

He Is Your Husband, married or not. And Igbo man will never do all these for you if he has not seen your parents, or if he doesn’t know every single detail about you.

He cannot spend for anything. “Baby on Sunday, we are wearing ‘to match’ to church.” When they see him, they see you. You can’t even cheat on an Igbo man if he wants to be serious with you. All his friends, overseas MUST KNOW ABOUT YOU. Everyone he knows has a picture of you. Igbo men believe in “You give me I give.” No time to waste.!

RIVERS MEN (aka Port Harcourt). They are the people you will say “Know what’s up.” They are Guys who have mastered the art of flirting. Yes they are that Good; they don’t give up. A typical Port Harcourt man will promise to marry you.

They will Love you, but will also accommodate as many as their heart can accommodate. He is not saying he doesn’t love you; he will make you think the ladies are the one after him. So he is trying to explain to the ladies one after the other that you are his girlfriend. They are also called the “ladies men.”

DELTA MEN (aka Warri). Delta Guys don’t Love. If you like cook, wash, clean. On Friday, he will go clubbing and will pick a random girl up. They like it like that. You can’t tell them otherwise. So long you are not a virgin, you are not the village girl that has been kept for them, they won’t attempt to fall in love with you. But they will spend on you: he can buy you anything you want so long as you stay loyal as they want you to. Everything you are doing for them, washing and all that, is out of your own kind gesture. “Nobody send you message” as they normally say. But will be the first to say “Girls are not loyal.” I wonder what they think loyalty means.

HAUSA MEN are shy; they only talk to you when they know the environment is right. I don’t know about 30% of them, but I believe 70% of them are shy and very caring. So long he likes you, sometimes they show you care even before they really fall in love with you. They always want you to be around them; they want you to be happy, so will do anything to make you happy. But one bad side: they are OBSESSIVE. Because their motive is so genuine, they easily get obsessed and that’s where the problem starts. He will call you and your total discussion would be about the imaginary person you are cheating on him with. He can accuse you of cheating 200 times out of 100. They have insecurity problems.

CALABAR MEN (Good in bed Men): They are one of the blunt and really brave Guys. They know quite alright they don’t have a chance with you, but they believe there is no harm in trying. A Calabar Guy will approach a beautiful lady and tells her how much he likes her, how much he wants to see her happy, how happy he would make her feel. They know they got no chance with you, but will try anyway. For example, they will tell you they want you to be their girlfriend (BLUNT), but they don’t have money to take care of you (BRAVE). The Calabar man gets carried away and sometimes forgets to cut their coat according to their size.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/read-what-ghanaian-lady-thinks-about.html

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Jaycool18(m): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
So she don date all the tribes..

Oshe..

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by funnynation(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
I swear dis girl must be a slim lady, na so slim girls dey do.. She dey form champion now abi? She don date like four or five diff men.. I swear when she date confirm warri or Ibo boy wey be hustler.. Her story go change.. After the boy don wipe her like four hot rounds wey be like MFM prayer session.. Her voice go change ''Naija men are wicked'' Na so she go talk.. If she come date person like lalasticlala .. He go leave injury for her body..

@Nairaland official comedian

52 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by lecturerdabo(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Looks like the lady is a profe....!

3 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by SuperSupremo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wow

Ma'am,will rather want you to discuss how you benefitted from your inter state professional olosho business in Nigeria and that could be more interesting

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by theEYe21(f): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
she should open her own discovery channel about naija men grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by umehmj(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
lol...my experience with dating a Ghanaian babe

Ghanaian babes see worship naija guys literally. to them it is like hooking a yanky
dude. the babe was all over me. she will call on the phone and i will speak with her, her sisters, her parents (to my surprise ) and indeed to the whole of tema that cares to talk to this naija dude.

they are so needy: the babe follows me bumper to bumper on all social platforms and always tagging me like in all her uploads. if any babe comments on my pix na cry be that. she doesn't waste in pikin fights with my female friends.

again, they are pretty cheap to manage. all that an average ghanian babe wants is to come and see Lagos and probably go to whizkid and psquares shows. My Ghanaian babe travelled all the way from tema to come see me and most importantly to see Lagos. guess how much it cost me? ....it cost me just an invite. shikina. but heh, i did gave her a great time and memories.

i ran when she got back to Ghana. dunno how it happened but every babe in tema was calling for an invite to come see lagos, psquare and whizkid. what's up with them and whizkid and psquare sef

where is lalasticlala?

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
If these we're true according to their tribes, then I shall seek for a calabar guy grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by shamsuRana(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
she try....

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by SpeedyConnect(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
analysis in phd

2 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by OlowoB(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
She tried. So she must have dated so many men then.

If you ever date Lanicky, you can never cheat on her cos she has all you need. Enough said.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by benedictnsi(m): 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lol.... Some guys go begin vex cos them talk true about their people or guys....

Igbos guys are the Best jor....

Yoruba ladies make una no rush us oooo....

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Fairgodwin(m): 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hmm, makes no sense to me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by MadCow1: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Is she a LovePeddler?

How she manage date all the Geo-Political Zones for Nigeria?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
And the Ghanian woman====> Whøre, $lut, ashawo.
She don date the whole naija population finish.
**Real omo yoruba**

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by knightsTempler: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
She must be one whoring bitch to have tested all these Nigerian men. Damn!!!

GIRL:

So sorry love, I don't know how I slept off and forgot the stew on fire and everything got burnt! Pls forgive me!

DUDE:

chei! Why sweetheart?! Why?! I really wanted to marry you but if you can't respect tomatoes, how will you respect me as your husband! Chai

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by buharisbae(f): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
IGBO MAN - ready to take care of you and buy you the latest! Men I'm packing my bags to the east grin an Igbo man must marry me ooo!

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Cherlene(f): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ivyy, Darlings please I need your support in this thread.

Hey dear, please come cast a vote for me in this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802924

voting format: I VOTE IVYY cc: Nljega

Just copy the bolded in red and paste it into the thread.

Voting ends @6pm
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by emmabest2000(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jaycool18:
So she don date all the tribes..

Oshe..

What
Date

Na Ashawo she bi

6 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by telemapreye1(f): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
One problem tho...calabar guys are short like small stout bottle grin

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by MrCow(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
lolz. her opinion though

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by blazetitov: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
She try!
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Damilare5882(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
Proudly Yorubaboi...Check my profile.... smileyWE DONT CHEAT!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by ALAYORMII: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Who her opinion don epp

Make she park
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by wayray: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
HMMMM
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by PaulAdeka(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
I'm not surprised that this is coming from a Ghanian! + She mist be a Hooker (Prostitute) to know this much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by shotin(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Okay
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by ngmgeek(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
OK. Thanks. Oya, who is the next run girl to tell us about Nigerian men cheesy

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
She is right about igbos though, when they mean you they mean you. No cheating
Yoruba?? Ahhhh!!! Those ones? They cheat like dogs

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by justwawblog(f): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
story for the god's

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by IYANGBALI: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lalasticlala where are you from?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.