Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Songs With Wonderful Lyrics (lyrics U Can Relate To) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Songs With Wonderful Lyrics (lyrics U Can Relate To) (957 Views)

Olamide's And Shunbebe's Who You Help. Songs With Lyrics For Your Enjoyment / Top Nigerian Songs With Similar Beats. / Top 5 Nigerian Songs With Senseless Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Songs With Wonderful Lyrics (lyrics U Can Relate To) by countsparrow: 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
I know listening to music is a trending thing among our youths now, be it while we are sleeping, strolling, or even in a bus we do make use of our earphones, so here are Songs with lyrics of gold/ touching lyrics/ lyrics u can relate to at different moods, Either when u are feeling lovey dovey, heart broken, or missing a loved one
The song list will be modified from time to time..
readers, feel free to drop songs in this category too..

Number one on my list is
Timaya: Sanko.... grin
grin just clowning...
The songs here are either country, alternate rock or rnb rap songs are not included cos I feel many of them don't fall into d category of songs of what dis thread is about...(Emotional songs)

Number one on my list is:
Hozier- in a week

Bruce Springsteen: The river

Jaheim: put that woman first

Pete Murray: So beautiful

3 doors down: Landing in london

James blunt: tears and rain

Life house: from where u are

Goo goo dolls: black balloon

Tim McGraw: I need you

Tim mcgraw: Don't take the girl

Theory of a dead man: little by little

Kelly clarkson: already gone

Sam smith: I am not the only one

Paloma faith: leave while I am not looking

Fun- stars

Kenny rogers- tell it all brother

1 Like

Re: Songs With Wonderful Lyrics (lyrics U Can Relate To) by kestolove95(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wia is free madness by terry. G?
Re: Songs With Wonderful Lyrics (lyrics U Can Relate To) by countsparrow: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
kestolove95:
Wia is free madness by terry. G?

That song na for people wey dey wrap ganja...
Re: Songs With Wonderful Lyrics (lyrics U Can Relate To) by kestolove95(m): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
countsparrow:

That song na for people wey dey wrap ganja...
hahahaha...but e stil dey. send message. To dem
Re: Songs With Wonderful Lyrics (lyrics U Can Relate To) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
patience --- nas ft Damian marley
cure --- papoose ft erykah badu
Crooked smile -- j Cole ft tlc
new slaves -- kanye west

-- would update when I give my cell some little juice
Re: Songs With Wonderful Lyrics (lyrics U Can Relate To) by MoNickk(f): 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
what now- riri
carry on-fun
paradise-coldplay
if today was your last day-nickleback
saving me-nickleback

these are the ones I had on my play list that made so much sense then. lemme remember more, will be back
Re: Songs With Wonderful Lyrics (lyrics U Can Relate To) by countsparrow: 6:47am On Mar 06, 2015
MoNickk:
what now- riri
carry on-fun
paradise-coldplay
if today was your last day-nickleback
saving me-nickleback

these are the ones I had on my play list that made so much sense then. lemme remember more, will be back

I love carry on by fun, but I think stars is the best song on that album...
Re: Songs With Wonderful Lyrics (lyrics U Can Relate To) by countsparrow: 6:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Jregz:
patience --- nas ft Damian marley
cure --- papoose ft erykah badu
Crooked smile -- j Cole ft tlc
new slaves -- kanye west

-- would update when I give my cell some little juice

I rarely listen to rap songs, cos most times der lyrics is about as..s, drugs, and irrelevant things...
Re: Songs With Wonderful Lyrics (lyrics U Can Relate To) by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2015
countsparrow:

I rarely listen to rap songs, cos most times der lyrics is about as..s, drugs, and irrelevant things...
those aren't crappy songs, you can check this links when you are less busy
http://genius.com/Nas-patience-sabali-lyrics

http://genius.com/Papoose-cure-lyrics
Re: Songs With Wonderful Lyrics (lyrics U Can Relate To) by MoNickk(f): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=Jregz post=31348920]
those aren't crappy songs, you can check this links when you are less busy
http://genius.com/Nas-patience-sabali-lyrics

I really love this song and a guy was really surprised I could rap along. the song is the truth
Re: Songs With Wonderful Lyrics (lyrics U Can Relate To) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
MoNickk:
I really love this song and a guy was really surprised I could rap along. the song is the truth
from a lady ? Great!!!!!! need I say more ?

(1) (Reply)

ALBUM: The Indestructible Choc Boi Nation #TICBN / Watch Rihanna's "Work" Video Featuring Drake!!! / Upcoming Hip Hop Producer Musical Instruments Budget, How Am I Gonna Fund It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.