Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy (1379 Views)

Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by kazzamaks28(f): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
A man is mature at mind a boy is not.
A man can be 28yrs old or 30yrs old,while a boy can be like 30yrs old to 35yrs.
The man is a good listener,the boy doesn't listen.
A man stands by U,a boy chickens out whenever there is an issue.
Boys are attracted only by figure,beauty,material possession of a woman,while men look out for potentials and attitude.
Boys are not focused,men are focused.
Babes shine Ur eyes.
But have it in mind that men can't love U the same way U love them,they have a lot on their mind that's for Ur own good,women are built to love. That will be all for now,till next class.
Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by falconey(m): 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
There will be next class? Crap!!!!!
Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by Enegod(m): 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Boys are students: Men are teachers
Boys are consumers: Men are producers
Boys play with toys: Men work with tools
Boys break things: Men make things
Boys ask questions: Men give answers
Boys are disruptive: Men bring order
Boys run in gangs: Men organize teams
Boys play house: Men build homes
Boys shack up: Men get married....
typing.....

4 Likes

Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by ZedX6: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Arranticus Nonsenticus.
Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
It's all good but where do we find them undecided

Boys seems to be everywhere but real man are a rare breed.
Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by DrAify(f): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yareey:

There's a man here.. grin
Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
OP made some valid points.
Sometimes men also display boyish tendencies and in some ways, I think it's cute...

I'd like to keep that boyish part of me so my sons can see me as a good companion..

E.g playing soccer or B.ball with him and his friends.

1 Like

Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by GoodBoi1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Both need data.
Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by digitite: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Brandnew2:
OP made some valid points.
Sometimes men also display boyish tendencies and in some ways, I think it's cute...

I'd like to keep that boyish part of me so my sons can see me as a good companion..

E.g playing soccer or B.ball with him and his friends.

Just like me, my kids will be my friends.
Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by Ahmadjr(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
A boy can act a man n vice versa.
Btw, being just one of d two is boring n lame. Mix things up a little.
A matured man is 10% boy and 90% man. #MyOpinion
Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by Ahmadjr(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yareey:

They'll find you, if u're a real woman wink
Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by kazzamaks28(f): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wait for next class,but nid to digest this,its no crap.
Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ahmadjr:

They'll find you, if u're a real woman wink
Touché
Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
easy to dfrentiate...nairaland e.g
Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by mytime24(f): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
I here to read comments
Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by ivyT(f): 12:11am On Mar 05, 2015
ZedX6:
Arranticus Nonsenticus.

Baddest generic name abi na botanical name we go calll am cheesy
Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 05, 2015
ivyT:

Baddest generic name abi na botanical name we go calll am cheesy
You like am?
Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 05, 2015
Yareey:

says who or u mistook a real man 4 a boy or vice versa
Re: How To Differntiate Between A Man And A Boy by badassProdigy(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2015
still yet our Ladies of Owu won't still listen...

(1) (Reply)

Why Would / Did You Get Married? / Friendships With Opposite Sex In Marriage / When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.