Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? (1386 Views)

Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben / #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by missmary(f): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
What will you do to your Bae if she misplaces her Engagement ring... Some people are indifferent While some take serious offence.. Whats yours?
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by CARLOSZ: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
Did you misplace yours?
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
Why on earth will she even remove it,not only that but to the extent of misplacing itsadnot cool.
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
CARLOSZ:
Did you misplace yours?
maybe the one you gave to hercheesy
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by falconey(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Why on earth will she even remove it,not only that but to the extent of misplacing itsadnot cool.

I thought there are some kitchen stuffs that requires you remove it till you finish the stuffs.

I don't know how you ladies do your thing, I watch telemundo sometimes.
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by CARLOSZ: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
maybe the one you gave to hercheesy
Nope, not in my agenda now.
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by vizkiz: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
falconey:

[/color]

[color=#000099]a guy watching telemundo is gay offense undecided
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
i dont knw that one,my sister have never remove hers no mattter what she is doingsad
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by falconey(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i dont knw that one,my sister have never remove hers no mattter what she is doingsad

*checks DP*

Damn!!!! You are full!!
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by yanabasee(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
OP, it isn't a big deal though.... Even married women misplace their wedding rings as well....

But clearly, it's a sign of carelessness! Such bae's careless and shouldn't be entrusted with vital things....

Just incase grin
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
sadsad
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by falconey(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
sadsad

I meant it in a complimentary way. that's a good thing!

Its real right? The real thing?
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by Brymo: 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
vizkiz:

a guy watching telemundo is gay offense undecided
says who?
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by ENIGMA24(m): 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
missmary:
What will you do to your Bae if she misplaces her Engagement ring... Some people are indifferent While some take serious offence.. Whats yours?
I think this should depend on d cost of the ring....
U won't misplace my $5k and expect a smile.....
If its cheap den it shouldn't be a big deal......
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:

For how many years?
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by macaranta(m): 12:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Really not cool...that's how she'll misplace the marriage.
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by agarawu23(m): 5:32am On Oct 18, 2015
If na "gbanjo" no wahala

But if na expensive diamond ring, wahala dey by psquare will be the next track
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by Omotayor123(f): 6:19am On Oct 18, 2015
Dat means village people are at work grin It's not big deal But you shouldn't loose it!.
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by Omotayor123(f): 6:20am On Oct 18, 2015
ENIGMA24:
I think this should depend on d cost of the ring.... U won't misplace my $5k and expect a smile..... If its cheap den it shouldn't be a big deal......
So you will only think of the cost Chai.!
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by ENIGMA24(m): 6:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Omotayor123:

So you will only think of the cost Chai.!
What else is there to worry about? Even wedding rings get lost, they are all replaceable, but as a normal guy (being realistic) .....if the Bae misplaced an expensive ring it would definitely pain me na.....
Or I'm in being insensitive here?? undecided
What else am I to worry about? Tell me....
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 18, 2015
vizkiz:

a guy watching telemundo is gay offense undecided
says who, u are whack gerra here mehn
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 18, 2015
@op, i dnt gv a damn, she shud just ask and i go buy new one grin after beatin her sha grin
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by Omotayor123(f): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2015
ENIGMA24:

What else is there to worry about? Even wedding rings get lost, they are all replaceable, but as a normal guy (being realistic) .....if the Bae misplaced an expensive ring it would definitely pain me na.....
Or I'm in being insensitive here?? undecided
What else am I to worry about? Tell me....
You should worry about the circumstance under which she lost the ring.*Like was it forcefully taken by robbers etc.* Do you think a lady will like to loose her engagement ring even if it's #100 aboki ring
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by ENIGMA24(m): 6:51am On Oct 18, 2015
Omotayor123:

You should worry about the circumstance under which she lost the ring.*Like was it forcefully taken by robbers etc.* Do you think a lady will like to loose her engagement ring even if it's #100 aboki ring
Emmm....ok, ya right sha...
I was just thinking outside dat...
If someone stole my baby's ring....
I shall find the person and kill the person *jimiyke's voice*
Dats after making sure she's ok
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by icekream(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2015
I will be happy baje! Ladies get kinda angry if their guy isn't putting on his own ring... I'l just remove my own too... Lyf goes on, forming bachelor next
Re: When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? by Omotayor123(f): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2015
ENIGMA24:
Emmm....ok, ya right sha... I was just thinking outside dat... If someone stole my baby's ring.... I shall find the person and kill the person *jimiyke's voice* Dats after making sure she's ok
Good of you grin

"Hello From The Inside" / How Can I Overcome Lustful Feelings / Please Help Me Get My Husband Back!