Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out (1427 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Bj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by emaculate99: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Guys and ladies in the house, I got a call from my ex-girlfriend telling me to help her in searching for her centre and this girl abused me before breaking up with me early this year but she is calling me now to help her with her centre... What can I do? and what does this means? pls, I need your help and advice as soon as possible. Does she has something against me or she want to set me up so that she can break my present relationship with a girl that she knows I love. Help guys.
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by falconey(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
How can we know? Follow her what happens afterward come and tell us.

1 Like

Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by zland4ps(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
ok
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by major466(m): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Looks to me like she's staging a comeback. Run before you enter trouble.
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by ZedX6: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
emaculate99:
Guys and ladies in the house, I got a call from my ex-girlfriend telling me to help her in searching for her centre and this girl abused me before breaking up with me early this year but she is calling me now to help her with her centre... What can I do? and what does this means? pls, I need your help and advice as soon as possible. Does she has something against me or she want to set me up so that she can break my present relationship with a girl that she knows I love. Help guys.
Are you her fvcking dog? Why must you follow her anywhere? Why are you even asking this question? Do you know how _stupid you'll look following her about as a mere appendage? How will your girlfriend take this _shit if she gets to hear about it? Do you fvcking value her emotions at all?

You have a brain. Use it.
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by TrishaP(f): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
When an ex wants a favor, it's either they want you back or they want to play you for mugu again. Thread well

2 Likes

Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Do u know that "Ex means EXPIRED Why do want to jeapardise ur present relationship or don't tell me u still feel something for her..

Padi mi, kick that girl away like Yakubu..

1 Like

Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by fuckshit: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
OP forget the bïtch; she wants to make you her fücking mugu ; EX means thanks for the fücking EXperience; our time has fücking EXpired; now fücking EXit my life grin grin
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by jasper7(m): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
my man don't do anything silly, it's obvious from your post that you still got the chillis for her, you can't eat ur cake and have it. she's the past, stick with the present.
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by Mhizizzy(f): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Follow her

Come gist us wen u are back pls

The return of an ex is very interesting buh it cud lead to steewpeed stuffs u know
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by Melahou(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Is it a crime to tell her you wont be chanced or you can't do it?

If you where the one that asked her would she do it.

I don't just no why some guys don't have the balls to turn down the request of a gal

Guy don't dull yourself.
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by naijaboiy: 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
which kyn question be this? undecided
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
So datz y u dey shake??
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
which kyn question be this? undecided
As in, i think say na only me dey reason am ooo
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by 2dice(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Harbosede02:
So datz y u dey shake??
i gbadun dis you InglishVAnakular oo
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by naijaboiy: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

As in, i think say na only me dey reason am ooo
e get some things wey be say na common sense we need to apply and that's all.

Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
What exactly is a/her 'centre'?
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

But it's a pity that God didn't share the sense equally...... SMH
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by emaculate99: 12:14am On Mar 05, 2015
thanks so much guys
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by amokeme(f): 1:01am On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
How can we know? Follow her what happens afterward come and tell us.
my thoughts exactly...
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 05, 2015
emaculate99:
thanks so much guys

Your welcome
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by cupidFlint(m): 1:39am On Mar 05, 2015
Lala247:

Your welcome
Ok Sweetheart, you're every where. Why not catch some sleep it will do you good.
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 05, 2015
cupidFlint:
Ok Sweetheart, you're every where. Why not catch some sleep it will do you good.

Lol its not that late ppl sleep differently ere

N besides other ppl r up too
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by cupidFlint(m): 1:43am On Mar 05, 2015
emaculate99:
Thats one funny thing with ladies nowadays. They dump you like some dirt and call you the moment they need your help. Afterwards, "It was just a common help'' comes up.
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by cupidFlint(m): 1:44am On Mar 05, 2015
Lala247:

Lol its not that late ppl sleep differently ere

N besides other ppl r up too
Lol!!! Ah see. Enjoy the night while it lasts
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 05, 2015
cupidFlint:
Lol!!! Ah see. Enjoy the night while it lasts

smiley nite nite
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by cupidFlint(m): 1:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Lala247:

smiley nite nite
Till am done,, ain't sleeping but I'd advice that you get some sleep cos good girls aren't supposed to stay up late.
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by emaculate99: 2:21am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

I have an answer in mind before but I don't want to go astray with what i will say so I decided to table my case to the ever conscious minds of this forum to give me pieces of advice cos a good advice is better than trillions of mistakes
Re: Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2015
cupidFlint:
Till am done,, ain't sleeping but I'd advice that you get some sleep cos good girls aren't supposed to stay up late.

Giid gurls dat work stay up late .

N besides ppl skeep differently over ere especially if they dont have to wake up for anything important .

I remember in nigeria ppl wake up 6am 7am lol i thought they were mad too but its normal i guess.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Ban Me Because I Said He Is My Fiance / Thread Killed / Do Ugly People See Themselves As Being Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.