Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How To Open And Run A School Successfully - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open And Run A School Successfully (65785 Views)

Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 04, 2015
start from humble begining. you can start with lesson class. then you can move higher. dont wait till you a lot of money to start. get started today.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 4:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Jcob:
outdoor
three hundred and twenty thousand naira 320k
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 4:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Jcob:
outdoor
kendraloops:

the pictures are divine esp the daycare classroom. you've got no choice but to make it, you have no option, that's my prayer for you. this investment will grow to be an empire soonest.
Great job so far. Thumbs up!!!
thanks and may Favor locate you
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 4:20am On Jul 04, 2015
mrsolutionm:
then the indoor toys 30k
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Jcob(m): 4:25am On Jul 04, 2015
mrsolutionm:
then the indoor toys 30k

Thanks.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 7:29am On Jul 04, 2015
mrsolutionm:
Painting in progress
This is amazing am so happy for you dear. wish u success in your business. thumbs up
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Jcob(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2015
mrsolutionm:
then the indoor toys 30k

Was the long toy outside the only one you bought? Where is the seller located?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by yapkotuba: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2015
A BIG Congratulation to u Mrsolutionm. The Grace of the Lord will rest upon the business. Pls how can I get the swimming pool and the outdoor playhouse with slide? Pls I need the address and the cost. Have been looking for where to get them for long. Also, I wud like u to send me a full pix of the swimming pool and the playhouse on my whatsup number-08024210711. Thanks and God bless u.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
queenprecy:
This is amazing am so happy for you dear. wish u success in your business. thumbs up
thanks precy
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
yapkotuba:
A BIG Congratulation to u Mrsolutionm. The Grace of the Lord will rest upon the business. Pls how can I get the swimming pool and the outdoor playhouse with slide? Pls I need the address and the cost. Have been looking for where to get them for long. Also, I wud like u to send me a full pix of the swimming pool and the playhouse on my whatsup number-08024210711. Thanks and God bless u.
thanks tried calling you, it wasn't conneting.will whatsup u later

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by yapkotuba: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
mrsolutionm:
thanks tried calling you, it wasn't conneting.will whatsup u later

Thanks for calling. Cud have been network problem. U can still call again. Will be expecting you on whatsup. Thanks and stay blessed!
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by CHANCEMAN: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
mrsolutionm:
day care classroom

The carpeting for your daycare room where did you buy that from and the price?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by alakara(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mr solution congrats oooooo more pupils and standard will contact u soonest
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
CHANCEMAN:

The carpeg for your daycare room where did you buy that from and the price?
just use the picture and go to any Market where they sell children toys/articles are sold, you will get all the toys There. It should cost you between 30 to 40k thanks
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
CHANCEMAN:

The carpeg for your daycare room where did you buy that from and the price?
just use the picture and go to any Market where they sell children toys/articles, you will get all the toys There. It should cost you between 30 to 40k thanks
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
mrsolutionm:
just use the picture and go to any Market where they sell children toys/articles, you will get all the toys There. It should cost you between 30 to 40k thanks
contact Of the guy dat designed mine 08034497647 name ebuka
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
to join the whatsapp upcoming proprietors group , send a request to 08064822538
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by yapkotuba: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hello friends on this thread! I need your candid advice on this. Is it possible for me to register a school am starting with a two bedroom flat?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by alakara(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
yapkotuba:
Hello friends on this thread! I need your candid advice on this. Is it possible for me to register a school am starting with a two bedroom flat?
it depend on ur state.
BT sure gud to go.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
yapkotuba:
wow! u r on the ryt track. kudos man
tell us how much did it cost u?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by yapkotuba: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
alakara:

it depend on ur state.
BT sure gud to go.

Thanks so much Alakara. Am actually in Ogun State.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by yapkotuba: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
queenprecy:
wow! u r on the ryt track. kudos man
tell us how much did it cost u?

Thanks a million queenprecy. I actually paid 400,000 for two years. Agent and agreement fee was 76,000 and a refundable caution fee of 25,000.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
yapkotuba:

Thanks a million queenprecy. I actually paid 400,000 for two years. Agent and agreement fee was 76,000 and a refundable caution fee of 25,000.
dats nice. so the school is opening by September ryt? sorry to ask wre do u stay?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by yapkotuba: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
queenprecy:
dats nice. so the school is opening by September ryt? sorry to ask wre do u stay?

Yes o! By the grace of God. It will kick off in september. I stay in Mowe. Lagos-Ibadan expressway. How is your school going? Where do u stay? Are u on what's up?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by yapkotuba: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hello Mrsolutionm! How have u been? Pls where can I get your kind of swimming pool and how much will it cost me? Pls I need to hear from u as soon as possible. Thanks and stay blessed!
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Am based in onitsha, I know where you can get it in onitsha but don't know of lagos but you can ask of
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Any Market where they sell children's toys
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by morrygreat: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2015
williams20:
Good evening upcoming School owners , how Re you doing?
I'm really sorry I've not been able to make any comments on this thread for a while now , I've been so engaged .
I intend doing something for every upcoming school owner , I'll love to create a whatsapp group where we can chat and communicate and where I can answer questions on school startup and administration , FREE OF COST.
No money is involved , but I'll need to know how many persons on here would be inertested, ....
You can comment below this post if you're interested , and also suggest a name for the group ...
Thanks
E.O.T William (c)

Nice

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by yapkotuba: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
mrsolutionm:
Any Market where they sell children's toys

Thanks so much! Pls what is the size of the swimming pool and how much did u get it for?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by yapkotuba: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2015
mrsolutionm:

Thanks o! What size is it pls?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by godello: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2015
I got so much interest in this !!! More ideas pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University / Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures / Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.