Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

How To Open And Run A School Successfully - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open And Run A School Successfully (65646 Views)

Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Pepenazeal7: 5:20pm On May 29, 2019
I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community

Let's get you your dream job today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Precimmy: 10:38am On May 30, 2019
If you are a school owner or in the education sector, you can start loosing students, teachers and your number 1. Customers- your parents.…. Here’s exactly what I can do for you in one-term

�I Help people start up and manage schools in a very creative way that meets world’s standards. If you want to set up a private school or manage a new school, contact me
�If you need to raise self-disciplined and passionately creative teachers and students
�If you want Money-generating clubs and events in your school
�If you’re looking to establishing or regulating Entrepreneurship classes/ courses
�The process of wealth creation in your School
�How to translate your vision into product
�Marketing strategies to keep growing your school And generate new enrollment every session
�Debt reduction+ stress-free school fees collection strategy
����
Bonus: I’d be giving the first five people some of my services for FREE.. Send a DM now.

2 Likes

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by tck2000(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
hungryboy:
aunty if u are planning to touch lives, find the nearest school and apply as a teacher there,
except u dey plan to use 1 bedroom flat do primary 1 to primary 6, with u and your extended family as teachers
lol hungry boy!
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by konews: 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
get our Nursery & Primary School Business Plan In Nigeria Feasibility Study PDF
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/nursery-primary-school-business-plan-in-nigeria-feasibility-study-pdf/
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by conceptz21: 7:52am On Feb 07, 2021
Is this still on? I'm interested
williams20:
For everyone who has been trying to reach the whatsapp group for school owners , pls be informed that a new group has just bee created
you can join by sending a request to 08064822538
. Don't continue dreaming about that school, call eotwilliam on 08064822538, 08091404016
i can guide you on all that is needed to start and run your school.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by conceptz21: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
I've been researching on how I can start up a school. Thank God I stumbled on this thread. Please I am interested in the materials. esthersunday403@gmail.com

williams20:
I'm trying to attach some files on here, but if it doesn't work out I'll need you to post your emails if yoiure interested in a few of the documents that 'll help your school start and grow well .
Thanks .

E.O.T. William CBT,Member IAeng, ASHM
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
conceptz21:
I've been researching on how I can start up a school. Thank God I stumbled on this thread. Please I am interested in the materials. esthersunday403@gmail.com

Good day , pls send a mail to
info@eotwilliam.com.ng
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by AdeyeraIBK(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
williams20:
I'm trying to attach some files on here, but if it doesn't work out I'll need you to post your emails if yoiure interested in a few of the documents that 'll help your school start and grow well .
Thanks .

E.O.T. William CBT,Member IAeng, ASHM

Thanks so very much for your full support so far. Please if you're still available, i will appreciate it if you can help me send the documents to blessingadeyera@gmail.com . Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Orente21(f): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Goodevening everyone, please I need your urgent help.i have an uncle that wish to sponsor my start up creche,but he said I should get him the proposal. please my senior proprietors I need help with that. N.B i have a building already ( 2 bedroom flat not used in family house). Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by biggal: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2022
Follow ing
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Lanre615: 8:13pm On Mar 18
My name is Kareem, I'm 33 years old. I had my bsc. In education. I teach in a public school in Lagos where I earn #64,000 as monthly salary. I have a space close to my house but in a rural area.
I'm thinking of starting my own school there but I need your advice if I should continue with this job or quit and start my own school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc / Easiest Way To Send Money from Nigeria to US? / Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.