Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,961 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Biafran People Launch New Radio Station, Details - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran People Launch New Radio Station, Details (5104 Views)

It Is Time For The Nigerian Government To Let The Biafran People Go SAHARA REPOR / King Sunny Ade's Radio Station M&C 106.5Fm Launched, Mimiko In Attendance / Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Biafran People Launch New Radio Station, Details by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 06, 2015
Serious I don't know what yolobass are gaining from this cesspit of a slave camp called Nigeria that they will not muster the courage to demand for secession or support those that want to leave the unholy union.

How can Nigeria work as a country, Nigeria will not and can never work, Hausa believe the they own it Igbos said they don't yolobas keep sitting on the fence and unable stomach a serious move.

Yolobass hate Igbos and yet don't want them to leave, the shout Igbos must leave but when the Biafrans make serious move they will be saying the are living in delusion, I don't even know what yolobass want in Nigeria because and yet to see what they stand on, they went to National Conference with a southern agenda yolobass started saying no regional government but they were the people that are all over the internet and media houses shouting regionalism, I tire for their inconsistencies

Teejizzle:
i am Yoruba and I believe that any right thinking Yoruba man will have no qualms with another ethnic group leaving Nigeria.
as it is, yoruba gains nothing from biafra,it is the other way round.
I sincerely think the people should be let go. Enough of these troubles.
i pray for the actualisation of Biafra and any group whatsoever that wants to secede.
no yoruba should come here and spew any hate.it make us look like haters. What do u gain from igbo or hausa pple? Absolutely nothing.
Re: Biafran People Launch New Radio Station, Details by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=IgboMonk post=31347715][/quote]
bros forget those pple that rant here. No full blooded yoruba man will block anybody's move.
and it is Yoruba, not yoloba.
thanks
Re: Biafran People Launch New Radio Station, Details by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 06, 2015
ikeyman00:
Ndi ochi.

Without oil from biafran land who made your fashola and thivinubu dem.

Abeg park well jor
thats y we say we dont need the oil anymore. Its a curse. Just be serious with ur agitation and i bet u, no shot will be fired before u actualise ur biafra.
Just get ur acts together, bring every igboman on board and make them believe in the dream, because i can tell u sincerely that majority of the igbos i know usually dismiss biafra. Only on NL do i see biafra apologists.
all the same, i wish goodluck in ur dreams.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa / Frederick Lugard, 'Iguocha', And Historical References / 'just In' Before They Come And Tell Us That Asaba Is No Longer An Igbo City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.