Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) (40290 Views)

Big Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers, Prepared As Pepper Soup / Man Finds Lizard In Ice Block He Bought (photos) / The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by veave(f): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Oh how i love you.
You prepared agama lizard. And posted goat meat stew...
Your sense of humour is soo off da hook.

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by cuteposhy(f): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lol...how can you possibly prepare lizard stew when you said in a previous thread that you hate lizards?
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by xmich(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
psychologist:
many are madt but few are roaming
Hahahaaa,indeed many are mad but few are roaming,
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by firestar(f): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
sauceny:
You will die
grin grin

What!
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by chigoizie7(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
krall:
Hello Folks we are back again with exciting recipes that will tingle your appetite. I had a thread on how to prepare whole roast Agama lizard in 5 simple steps and though it was very helpful to many then, it got wiped out when NL was hacked.

Today I will be taking you on preaparing traditional agama lizard meals for yourself, your friends and your family in very brief and simple steps

Ingredients

• 1/2 kilo of matured agama lizard meator 5 lizards(red heads have tougher flesh while the green heads are more tender)
• 1 large bulb of onions
• Seasoning
• Dry fish
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Fresh Tomatoes

On how to rear your on lizards, check this link to my guide HERE

PROCEDURE

• Tie the lizard if live ones in a bag and allow to die by suffocation or better still drown it. This is to prevent rupturing of the internal organs

• Blend your tomatoes, boil the excess water away and set aside

• Clean the internals of the lizard and discard chop to sizable pieces.

• Put the chopped lizard in a pot,alongside the dryfish, add seasoning and onions and steam till its tender.

• Now pour oil in a sauce pan, add onions and allow to caramelize before adding the tomatoes and allow to boil for 5 mins

• Add the lizard and fish with the stock to the tomato, add salt now

• Add desired quantity of water and allow to boil for 7 minutes then turn off the heat and allow to stand for 3 minutes. If you got it right, it will resemble a rich sauce with minced meat. You can add vegetables if you desire.

Serve while hot

ENJOY!!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2181278_dscf1652_jpeg63fd6441eaf4639fa9b83cce86676db5
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2181309_recipewinter772940_jpeg686bc23b4ce02d9ceb35c9fc541d0cd2

Who does that? Agama lizard, damn it
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by noskybanj(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hahahahhahahahahahahahaha. Lizaaaardi. Tufiakwa. Hahahahahahhahaha
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by abvictory: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
We don't eat that in our place. how person go d eat agama
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by abvictory: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
We don't eat that in our place. how person go d eat agama lizard
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by tonididdy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lol @small custard bucket cost 300naira

Haha #classic
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Ayomivic(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
krall:
Hello Folks we are back again with exciting recipes that will tingle your appetite. I had a thread on how to prepare whole roast Agama lizard in 5 simple steps and though it was very helpful to many then, it got wiped out when NL was hacked.

Today I will be taking you on preaparing traditional agama lizard meals for yourself, your friends and your family in very brief and simple steps

Ingredients

• 1/2 kilo of matured agama lizard meator 5 lizards(red heads have tougher flesh while the green heads are more tender)
• 1 large bulb of onions
• Seasoning
• Dry fish
• Fresh Tomatoes

PROCEDURE

• Tie the lizard if live ones in a bag and allow to die by suffocation or better still drown it. This is to prevent rupturing of the internal organs

• Put the chopped lizard in a pot,alongside the dryfish, add seasoning and onions and steam till its tender.

• Now pour oil in a sauce pan, add onions and allow to caramelize before adding the tomatoes and allow to boil for 5 mins

• Add desired quantity of water and allow to boil for 7 minutes then turn off the heat and allow to stand for 3 minutes. If you got it right, it will resemble a rich sauce with minced meat. You can add vegetables if you desire.

Serve while hot

ENJOY!!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2181278_dscf1652_jpeg63fd6441eaf4639fa9b83cce86676db5
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2181309_recipewinter772940_jpeg686bc23b4ce02d9ceb35c9fc541d0cd2

@ op please wait o! are you talking about real lizard? You mean koko? You can eat Alangba? God forbid bad thing. If i see lizard very close to me, i will spite from that time till i forget about it. If lizard walked over things that belongs to me, i will have nothing to do with that thing again

op, i spite on your soup and move of of the thread before you kobalize me.
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by sugaarbear(m): 12:43am On Mar 06, 2015
id rather eat a pun-ani than have a taste of this lizard sauce....wtf
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by BlinkzEmpire(m): 1:34am On Mar 06, 2015
This thread should be dedicated to Tarok& Ngas.people of Plateau state,it's one of their favourites!
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by lagos360: 5:42am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2015
Seriously you types all this? Indeed many are Loco but few are roaming

krall:

Ingredients

• 1 large bulb of onions
• Seasoning
• Dry fish
• Fresh Tomatoes

PROCEDURE

Serve while hot

ENJOY!!!!

Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Ficeo(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2015
I think I will be d first to introduce this in my trado! New invention. Agama lizard soup... Nawa ooo
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by vikeyz(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2015
WTF against all odds i'l still try it
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by zaxinorepb(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
DAT FOOD LOOKS LIKE HELL..... WHICH PERSON WEH NO GET SENCE GO COOK DAT RUBBISH......ABEG KRALL IF U NO GET BETTER FOOD TO INTRODUCE TO US DEN U BETTER SHUT DA F**K.... cool
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by Justeenaleo(f): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
sauceny:

Nw u've known,hope he marries u & u both eating it on ur honeymoon kiss

I pray & hope u guyz wouldn't start nodding yo headz like a lizard grin
Osheeeeeey Pastor lol
Re: Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) by kingmexy1997(m): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2016
Our parents chop am during the war,they even ate worse than this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today / Is This A Vulture Meat / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.