Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector (2678 Views)

GEJ & PDP HAVE FINALLY CRIPPLED The Electric Power Sector - Joe Igbokwe / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by Controlled(f): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
It seems to me that when you become a TANoid, you somehow tend to leave your thinking faculties in the sewage. How anyone can advocate for the return of an outright failure who despite the unprecedented earnings of his term in office has left the system worse than when he took office?

vote 4 change.
Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by queensmith: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
PassingShot:

It is not surprising that many Nigerians who are very passionate about Change are those living outside the shores of Nigeria. They have seen how a working and sane society should be and wonder why same cannot be replicated back home in Nigeria.

The leaders looters who have equally been to these working societies, are regretably just too wicked and greedy to improve the lots of the country and thus prefer to continue in their stealing "which is not corruption".

The followers have been conditioned to accept mediocre performance. They are "hypnotized" to sing their praise for the exchange of "a plate of porridge" or "protection" as the case may be.

It is really sad for the Nigerian youth!

In this day and age - if Wole Soyinka and Fela could cause trouble for governments passed imagine what we the youth are capable of?

With twitter, facebook and the likes?

We should start embarrassing the government - asking where the money is going, demanding action from representatives.
Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by Chigold101(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
bloody liar!

I am shocked that the skyrocketed bills imposed by these privatized electricity firms, the Southeast is the greatest casualty.

Imagine Innoson paying a hundred million naira every month as electricity bills,when the electricity isn't even available constantly.

WTF!!
i mentioned where i live instead of calling me liar why not investigate?

Power has so much improved where i live.
I wonder who made u advocate for the SE & INNOSON.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chigold101:
i mentioned where i live instead of calling me liar why not investigate?

Power has so much improved where i live.
I wonder who made u advocate for the SE & INNOSON.
you are a liar! There is no where in the country where there's improvement in electricity including where you live in Anambra.

Stop lying please!
Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by TheOtherview: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Obasanjo spent $16B power sector, did ya open ya smelling mouth to condemn him? Now ya want jonathan to do d magic. Fools roaming NL since bacarnista left apc!

So we are in agreement on one thing then; Obasanjo and his prodigal godson, both products of the ruling party, failed to add meaningful value to this important sector.

Now with the above said, why do you - on good conscience - run amok on these boards shouting "GEJ till 2019".
Are we looking at an issue of undiagnosed psyschosis?

P.S -- "Psychosis refers to an abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality" (Wikipedia)
Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Obasanjo spent $16B power sector, did ya open ya smelling mouth to condemn him? Now ya want jonathan to do d magic. Fools roaming NL since bacarnista left apc!

I believe you are still a kid because in the other thread you said you were a virgin
me quoting you is not to hype you, because you have no matured sense of reasoning
i just want to tell you that take your time and finish your schooling
because your parents still feed you and you still buy cybercafe time to watch poornn online
so which matured person will read your filthy comments and click like if not for kids like you

like your parents who are always looking for a better life for you
dont you want life to be better?so if obj did his own years back, you mean its not wrong for jonathan to do his own now
while making your life miserable at the moment, like right about now?
Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by Chigold101(m): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you are a liar! There is no where in the country where there's improvement in electricity including where you live in Anambra.

Stop lying please!
god forbids that i will live in denial like you...
Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
OBJ spent $16b and took our power generation from 2500mw to over 4000mw but your useless, clueless, incompetent and corrupt egbere jonathan spent over $30b to reduce our power generation capacity to 3000mw from about 5000mw yaradua left. Its unbelievable how you guys have the gut to defend this useless, self serving govt. Btw, do you know Aso Rock now has budget for generator ahahahah that's how bad its has gotten under GEJ
Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:

I believe you are still a kid because in the other thread you said you were a virgin
me quoting you is not to hype you, because you have no matured sense of reasoning
i just want to tell you that take your time and finish your schooling
because your parents still feed you and you still buy cybercafe time to watch poornn online
so which matured person will read your filthy comments and click like if not for kids like you

like your parents who are always looking for a better life for you
dont you want life to be better?so if obj did his own years back, you mean its not wrong for jonathan to do his own now
while making your life miserable at the moment, like right about now?

lol, monitoring demon. Well one tin is for sure, am old enough to get ya pregnant and also ya mama. Now, nobody is saying dat he shld not do his best, buh d failures of past leaders shld not be d yardstick in judging mr. President. D guy has tried, he built schools in d north dat no leader from dere even tort of doing, he built and still building roads in d south west, obasanjo was dere buh he didn't do anytin only for him to sell all our economy to foreigners under d so called privatization policiy. A policy yar'adua cum jonathan reversed, buh fools don't tink. All dhe do is to sit down and write nonsense abt jonathan, a fool dis morning wrote dat okota road is a federal project. Wen even a blind man knows dat its a state project, d failure of even d local govt chairman is termed as d failure of d federal govt. So stop bin too bias, be real and know dat jonathan is not a magician, he means well for dis country and so let's join hands and support him to continue his transformation policies.
Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by OLADD: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Gbawe:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/05/president-jonathan-and-pdp-have-finally-crippled-electric-power-sector-joe-igbokwe

The usual ranting of a critical and hateful opposition. If Joe Igbokwe's APC do not feel at home with Jonathan's power sector transformation, why did OANDO CONSORTIUM (owned by Tinubu and his cronies) bid for one of the Distribution companies? It's on record that he actually submitted a failed bid. Is Joe Igbokwe now been used by Tinubu to do a payback by rubishing the efforts of govt in the power sector?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by Gbawe: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
PassingShot:

It is not surprising that many Nigerians who are very passionate about Change are those living outside the shores of Nigeria. They have seen how a working and sane society should be and wonder why same cannot be replicated back home in Nigeria.

The leaders looters who have equally been to these working societies, are regretably just too wicked and greedy to improve the lots of the country and thus prefer to continue in their stealing "which is not corruption".

The followers have been conditioned to accept mediocre performance. They are "hypnotized" to sing their praise for the exchange of "a plate of porridge" or "protection" as the case may be.

It is really sad for the Nigerian youth!

1000% correct. It is only a wicked and evil diasporan Nigerian who will support the continuation of PDP rule for Nigerians at home when they are enjoying constant electricity, good healthcare, decent security, home-ownership opportunities, jobs and an all round empowered life in their diasporan base.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by skyfall: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jonathan is a curse to Nigeria and the earlier we get rid of him, the better for us.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Stop lying please!
And you know this because you have visited everywhere in the country? You sound like a liar desperate for your lie to be accepted.
Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by nickxtra(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
The power plants that Obasanjo spent these monies on are the same power plants that the Yar'adua/Jonathan Administration reviewed with outrageous increase in the contract valuations and many of them are being commissioned by Jonathan now. This Government has not started and finished any power project, yet excess crude money has been depleted and we keep borowing from External creditors just to build 'ghost' power plants.
Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by kasheemawo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Orijin101:

GBAM!!!! thirded[color=#000099][/color]

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by kasheemawo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Orijin101:

GBAM!!!! I thirded
[/b]

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by Change2015(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
dose dat means tinubu and his bandits re d saviours lipsrsealed?

In politics, talk of saviours and messiahs is childish. But certainly the APC offers a better option at this time for the unity and progressive future of Nigeria.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector by danot1030: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jonathan commissioned olounshogo power plant, Jonathan commissioned egbin new extension, Jonathan commissioned this and that are all flukes. PDP projects are nothing but fake. Just less than 7weeks now Jonathan announced reduction in pump from 97naira to 87naira. But how much are we buying it now? 100naira upward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Leaders Who Ruled At Age 70. / See The Pastor Who Asked For $60 Million - N12b in Donations To Buy A New Jet! / If South-south Is Going To Be Part Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.